N
- 40 (25%)
C-
- 13 (8.1%)
C+
- 2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Not a Scientific Poll  (Read 19642 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: Not a Scientific Poll
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2010, 05:53:47 am »

I'm too busy facepalming at the both of you to search for a facepalm demotivator and post it.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2010, 08:59:06 am »

You know I'm right so don't give me that attitude.

If we somehow had some asexual freaky-shit ass Julia-Gillard SLASH whatever-his-name-is candidate for Prime Minister, I would so vote that shit.

Because, like it or not, he already looks feminine so all I can think about is a chick with short red hair singing 'Beds are burning'.
And that's better than a) pretending to backstab the current prime minister because it's looking like he's too unpopular to win this upcoming election, or b) Being an enormous Wank in every way possible, including having a bald head that tries its upmost to look like a gigantic, circumcised Dong.
And to think people used to complain about big eyebrows. At least that old soldier seemed to know what the country actually needed. Instead, we've more or less got a gigantic petty fuck-fest on who borrowed a stapler without asking, and who can make up the most interesting degenerate slogan to tack onto the opposite team's figurehead's gigantic self-serving Arse.
Which of course is going to end up giving us an answer on 'Should we send troops to fight a war that we have no real cause in?'
But hey, there's at least TWO FUCKING PRECEDENTS NOW, so let's just Jolly on up there!

So, my personal opinion is: FUCK the house of representitives, let's see if they can all earn a living in a different career that relies on nothing but muttering angrily/joyfully, writing eloquent speeches which will get you nothing but the satisfaction that- Guess what- you managed to copy a Fucking New Zealand Whale Meme- (fyi, NOBODY FUCKING CARES, RUN THE COUNTRY.) - Ahem - Or kissing thirty-nine respective assholes all at once, or a number that could be significantly more or less, depending if you are on the pre-set winning or losing team, or if, indeed, I really give a fuck. If they can't do that, and let's hope they can so that they aren't completely disfunctional wastes of society, who I'm SURE we'll fund with all of our beautiful tax-money, because the dole isn't actually For people who can't get a job, it's for all of the uneducated REALLY FUCKING SMART people who have figured out - Hey, if I'm living by myself, it's really not that hard to live off four hundred and fifty dollars a fortnight.

Fuck it, I'm going to get hitched and pop out a bunch of scrots anyway, I'M IN THE BIG TIME NOW, BABY.

But I'm sure a politician would do Just as great a job at leeching all of the money out of australian citizens, because, hey- They're doing it now, look at that! They spend years training at it, too. How wonderful.
Why can't we just have two senates pass everything? At least that way things might actually be fair in this country, instead of being a bunch of political cow-shit that I could go pick up with a shovel, burn, bury, and still be able to smell from way out here in the unpolitically minded shithole wilderness.

EDIT: Wow, that got out of hand real quick.
You know what? I'm going to go to bed right now, so that if I do edit this shit, I'll have to wake up at five in the morning and do it then.
Hopefully someone quote-locks it for me while my blood is still reaching a nice steady bubbling sensation in my ignorant teenaged arteries.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:00:58 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2010, 09:36:59 am »

You know I'm right so don't give me that attitude.

If we somehow had some asexual freaky-shit ass Julia-Gillard SLASH whatever-his-name-is candidate for Prime Minister, I would so vote that shit.

Because, like it or not, he already looks feminine so all I can think about is a chick with short red hair singing 'Beds are burning'.
And that's better than a) pretending to backstab the current prime minister because it's looking like he's too unpopular to win this upcoming election, or b) Being an enormous Wank in every way possible, including having a bald head that tries its upmost to look like a gigantic, circumcised Dong.
And to think people used to complain about big eyebrows. At least that old soldier seemed to know what the country actually needed. Instead, we've more or less got a gigantic petty fuck-fest on who borrowed a stapler without asking, and who can make up the most interesting degenerate slogan to tack onto the opposite team's figurehead's gigantic self-serving Arse.
Which of course is going to end up giving us an answer on 'Should we send troops to fight a war that we have no real cause in?'
But hey, there's at least TWO FUCKING PRECEDENTS NOW, so let's just Jolly on up there!

So, my personal opinion is: FUCK the house of representitives, let's see if they can all earn a living in a different career that relies on nothing but muttering angrily/joyfully, writing eloquent speeches which will get you nothing but the satisfaction that- Guess what- you managed to copy a Fucking New Zealand Whale Meme- (fyi, NOBODY FUCKING CARES, RUN THE COUNTRY.) - Ahem - Or kissing thirty-nine respective assholes all at once, or a number that could be significantly more or less, depending if you are on the pre-set winning or losing team, or if, indeed, I really give a fuck. If they can't do that, and let's hope they can so that they aren't completely disfunctional wastes of society, who I'm SURE we'll fund with all of our beautiful tax-money, because the dole isn't actually For people who can't get a job, it's for all of the uneducated REALLY FUCKING SMART people who have figured out - Hey, if I'm living by myself, it's really not that hard to live off four hundred and fifty dollars a fortnight.

Fuck it, I'm going to get hitched and pop out a bunch of scrots anyway, I'M IN THE BIG TIME NOW, BABY.

But I'm sure a politician would do Just as great a job at leeching all of the money out of australian citizens, because, hey- They're doing it now, look at that! They spend years training at it, too. How wonderful.
Why can't we just have two senates pass everything? At least that way things might actually be fair in this country, instead of being a bunch of political cow-shit that I could go pick up with a shovel, burn, bury, and still be able to smell from way out here in the unpolitically minded shithole wilderness.

EDIT: Wow, that got out of hand real quick.
You know what? I'm going to go to bed right now, so that if I do edit this shit, I'll have to wake up at five in the morning and do it then.
Hopefully someone quote-locks it for me while my blood is still reaching a nice steady bubbling sensation in my ignorant teenaged arteries.
I'm too lazy to read all of that shit. Are you left winged or right winged?

ungulateman

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: haunting moos]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2010, 10:08:40 am »

He hates politicians.

Hardly a rare position in Australia.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2010, 10:16:18 am »

He hates politicians.

I hate politicians too. So yes, Australians do hate politicians.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2010, 10:18:57 am »

He hates politicians.

I love you.

Slightly less than I hate Mc... GAH I CAN'T PUT ANYTHING OVERLY OFFENSIVE.

I'm gonna hope that Prick works.. No offense.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2010, 11:08:25 am »

I hate people who hate politicians.  It feels like every day I get to hear a new person rant "I want a balanced budget and I want lower taxes!"  And when you ask them what they want cut, they inevitably name something from the top two blocks on this graph:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/2010_Receipts_%26_Expenditures_Estimates.PNG

Yes, that's an amazing idea.  We'll cut spending on marginal little programs and earmarks then we'll fly a unicorn to budget surplus land.  You didn't know that unicorns could fly?  Well I didn't know that you could cut 1.2 trillion dollars of savings out of 600 billion dollars of spending!
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

ungulateman

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: haunting moos]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2010, 11:51:21 am »

I'm sure that just about every country in the world is spending too much money on Defense. Cutting some of that isn't going to solve all our problems, but who needs an additional six stealth bombers/submarines/etc. which can't do jack shit against terrorists or anything except an overt military attack?
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2010, 12:08:28 pm »

I'm apathetic because I noticed that all sides of the argument had flaws, thought that was really profound of me, and decided not to do anything.
Yeah, but for me, refusal to at least consider which side you prefer overall is giving up.

I went for L+.  Ideologically, I'm a liberal.  Doesn't guarentee I always agree with the implementation of said ideals.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2010, 12:10:22 pm »

I'm a man, not a letter with a plus or minus sign besides it!
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2010, 12:20:14 pm »

I voted L+. I don't always agree with the liberal parties, but I agree with them more often than the conservative ones.
You should have voted for L- then.
Except that I agree with them a lot, when I do. I don't go for weak opinions, I make sure mine are X-TREEEEEME.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2010, 12:27:02 pm »

I'm a man, not a letter with a plus or minus sign besides it!
I am not a member of some party! I AM MY OWN MAN. THE TRUTH I SEEK DOES NOT LIMIT ITSELF TO THE COMPARTMENTS OF A PARTY SYSTEM!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2010, 12:39:29 pm »

Since this is supposed to be based against American Politics, I went with L+, though I'm not actually a Radical Communist. I'm just considered more left leaning by Canadian standards, and Canadian standards are more left leaning than American standards.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2010, 12:41:40 pm »

Communism is overrated.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2010, 12:48:24 pm »

Considering its current rating, that would be pretty impressive.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13