Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: HELL YEAH GOIN TO JAPAN  (Read 12787 times)

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HELL YEAH GOIN TO JAPAN
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 03:28:42 pm »

Make sure you don't buy panties from vending machines when you're trying to get beer or cigs, and you should be okay.

There is something seriously wrong with you, boy. It should be the other way around.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 04:09:21 pm »

Make sure you don't buy beer or cigs when you're trying to get panties? I guess that could apply to Vector, but what the hell would the OP need panties for?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 04:12:48 pm »

For smelling.
Shoes...

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 04:47:35 pm »

That reminds me of a funny story about my marriage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 04:49:31 pm »

For smelling.

This I've never understood.  They're fresh out of the package, what are they going to smell like except plastic and detergent?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 04:52:21 pm »

For smelling.

This I've never understood.  They're fresh out of the package, what are they going to smell like except plastic and detergent?

Loneliness?

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 04:55:49 pm »

Naughty bits.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 04:59:19 pm »

Naughty bits that have been through wringers, possibly washing, packaging, shipping, and God only knows what kind of handling and inspection, before sitting in a wrapper in a vending machine for some stupid length of time before you buy them.  I can huff the inside of an old rinsed out salt-shaker at home, thank you very much.

Jesus, if this is what counts as disposable entertainment for the metro sarariman crowd, Japan sounds like the saddest place on Earth.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 05:05:54 pm »

Spoiler: Indeed (click to show/hide)

Also, looks like John Lennon's been working out.
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 05:08:58 pm »

All of a sudden, Japan having the world's 5th highest suicide rate doesn't seem so suprising. And since you'll wonder about it:
5. Japan
4. Kazakhstan
3. Lithuania
2. South Korea
1. Belarus
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 05:13:48 pm »

Jesus, if this is what counts as disposable entertainment for the metro sarariman crowd, Japan sounds like the saddest place on Earth.

Edible panties.

American perversions just don't get as much attention because they're at war with "traditional" American values and pretty much stay on the bottom rung in society's opinion. So the Japanese look screwy to us, because we keep our weirdness confined to our homes and sex shops instead of putting up vending machines for, say, clit piercings. (Which actually exist here, btw.)

It's funny, since traditional Japanese culture actually places a huge emphasis on propriety. But that kind of tension probably partly explains the suicide rate.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 05:15:21 pm »

I don't know what to make of that at all, except apparently I can get a job in Japan as a practice husband or even a human body pillow for women.

Totally up for that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 05:29:20 pm »

Certainly being a snuggle hooker (snooker) sounds like a dream job, but keep in mind that the kind of people who would hire a snooker are the people who will never ever get a chance to snuggle with a man otherwise.  Expect fat, hideous, or otherwise undesirable women to want to snuggle.

Who knows though, maybe that weeaboo rhetoric about Asian women all being beautiful is true.  Probably not though.
Shoes...

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 05:32:58 pm »

I suppose if you have a kid, you're already used to being drooled on so it's not that big of a change.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 05:34:18 pm »

Even ugly people need to snuggle.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9