Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Older versions for Mac and Linux?  (Read 506 times)

Genkora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Older versions for Mac and Linux?
« on: September 21, 2010, 11:34:25 pm »

How come there doesn't seem to be any download links for older versions of .31 for mac or linux?  There are links for 40d, but nothing for the older versions of .31.  I know for a fact that .31.12 had versions for Mac and Linux.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Older versions for Mac and Linux?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 02:22:27 am »

From the 9/15/2010 devblog: http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
I noticed tonight while adding the FreeType copyright info that my "About DF" page from the 40d# series disappeared somewhere in there, so I can't distribute the older SDL versions from 31.06 to 31.12 according to the SDL license -- it requires the About page mention as well as the distributed license.
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

astfgl

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a really personal text: "Personal Text"
    • View Profile
Re: Older versions for Mac and Linux?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 01:06:46 pm »

I certainly don't want to spam your thread with my stuff, but you actually might be interested in it, thus have a look here! The link to the PPC version is there, too. Atleast it works on my iBook.