Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you have any non-underpants on right now?

Yes
Don't need to wear pants/shorts right now.
I'm not even wearing underwear, why would I wear pants or shorts?!
Going Commando!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Pants.  (Read 12554 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pants.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 07:06:17 pm »

I've got a Coca-Cola and my shaving lighter. Oh and my receipt. Went and got a manicure with the football team.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 07:30:43 pm »

Right now I'm wearing athletic shorts because I just got back from a run.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 07:37:30 pm »

I wear pants on the days I have to use the university library, but otherwise I wear shorts.

I never liked skirts very much.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 07:55:51 pm »

In *knowing* the Teachings of Zerthimon I've become stronger
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 07:58:44 pm »

In *knowing* the Teachings of Zerthimon I've become stronger

While your increasing mastery of the Circle is impressive, what does that have to do with pants?

And don't miss O.  He's a great guy to talk to.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 08:02:07 pm »

I shrunk the poll, since almost all of the middle ones meant almost the same thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 09:12:07 pm »

Pants are on the head, thank you very much  :o

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »

My choice, more or less

Actually, I tend to wear my swim trunks most the time. I love my climate. Probably the only other reason I can go all winter in shorts.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:44 pm »

Pants, usually jeans because they were the most recent thing I bregungenly bought when my sisters discovered my usual pants were full of holes and got rid of them when I wasn't looking.  do have shorts but with the advent of winter I think they are about to be sent to the attic for the next nine months. I sleep in these things just fine, although I'll have to empty my pockets because searching my sheets for a cell-phone or waking up on a bed of change isn't too fun.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 10:58:59 pm »

Prefer ankle-length skirts, but mid-shin is okay too.  I think I have one or two that go to my mid-thigh, and I always feel practically naked when I'm wearing 'em =/

I do wear pants, though, and I have a few pairs of shorts.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 11:41:32 pm »

I like long, dark jeans with a fairly close fit when the weather calls for them... but my favorite legwear would have to be a pair of Khaki Cargo shorts. They have so many pockets, each with a specialized use; slots for pens and pencils, a velcro pouch for a cellphone, waist pockets for wallets or notepads, and a large buttoned side-pouch big enough to accommodate a small book or water bottle. They're great for hiking and traveling, for school, and just about anything active... it's kinda like wearing a fanny pack, but without all the lameness. They've also got faint vertical stripes, created by alternating the direction of the weave... favorite pants ever.

Right now, however, I'm not wearing any pants at all. I'm in grid-patterned pajama bottoms, and am wearing a black-and-white checkered throw blanket like a cloak-toga hybrid. The local weather has been PMSing again, and while it's the Autumnal Equinox, the last few days have seen the violent thunderstorms of Spring, the chilly fog and frost of late Fall, and now a relapse into the muggy heat of mid-Summer. Damnit mother nature, just chill out! And make up your mind!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 12:44:21 am »

Jeans, jeans, jeans, jeans, jeans. Exceptions: a bathing suit when I'm swimming and just boxers when I sleep. And sometimes other stuff for costumes / 'occasions.' Jeans 4 lyfe brohemians.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 06:14:44 am »

Shorts. The weather's too hot for pants, unless it rains.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 06:17:50 am »

Chinos, for a combination of jeans comfort and black-pants versatility.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 07:11:01 am »

My choice, more or less

Actually, I tend to wear my swim trunks most the time. I love my climate. Probably the only other reason I can go all winter in shorts.
Super Bowl Ads are the best kind of ads.
That one is awesomely funny.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4