Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

The Show off your Empires Thread

<< < (2/98) > >>

Ampersand:

Hurr am i doin it rite?
Holy Roman Empire. Formed by Byzantium. Europa Universalis 3.

Weirdness? The Netherlands moved it's capital to Mexico. England declared independence from Great Britain, and it's capital is London. Great Britain's capital is Timbuktu. Mexico is a revolutionary Republic, and dutch. Texas is mainly Greek save for one province which belongs to the USA. Haiti in North Carolina. I control massive parts of China.

I also hold Spain in a personal union that lasted until the end of the game without inheriting, but the King of Spain and the Holy Roman Emperor are the same person, so I'm calling them mine. By the time this game ended (I don't have screenshots and no more save), I owned all the little enclaves in my territory. Syria, Poland, Brittany,

Cheese:
I have a sudden urge to play EU3 again. Or SR2020. I love paradox.

Rilder:
Update...

Ottoman Empire 1669

Its been interesting, Now pretty much moving from outright attempts of conquest as I'm over extended, I'm also trying to westernize which has resulted in pretty much a civil war, at one point my Stability was -3 because of it but THANKFULLY, my bestest friends, the Qara Konolu or whatever their called  stepped up and helped me and earned a lot of gratitude from me. (Event had me go from -3 to 0) Had a war with Milan (owns most of Italia) which was pretty "Fun" since they have like 10 land tech over me. >.>

Also, rest of the world pic:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yes, that's right, Norway fucking invaded France.

Persia was pretty strong for awhile but thanks to me and Qara they got royally screwed.

The huge blob of Austria is a vassal to to a one province minor of Saxony thanks to a personal union.

On that note Northumberland leads a personal union with Great Britain...

Russia is still divided, Golden Horde holding all the cards it looks like, but can't stand up to the Swedes I think.

Ampersand:
Oh god what happened to Poland, Austria what have you done.

Rilder:
Spoiler: Taranto Hauteville Family 1105 (click to show/hide)
Kingdom Come gave me an urge to play CK...  I started as Taranto, was initially slow, unable to stand up to the Duchy of Apulia, my liege but I managed to take the province with the shield over it after a couple wars, Apulia growing pretty good itself but I knew my best chance was to become a Duchy.  Luckily to the east the Byzantines were going through a bit of crap (which they would recover from with time) and their just happened to be weak Duchy of Epirus.. and thus after a brief war the County Of Taranto became the Duchy of Epirus (Despite not actually owning anything in Epirus) Of course becoming a duchy broke my Servitude to Apullia, which seems like it caused them to collapse, while they fell I slowly prospered, gaining strength and more vassals.  The Apullian Duchy was incorporated into mine after the Cyrnenican and Palman Muslim Invasion. Finally I united enough of South Italy to name Abelard De Hauteville the King of Sicily. ALL HAIL THE KING.

Now at 65 he can finally rest and prepare his Son for the throne.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version