Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35

Author Topic: TF2 Trading  (Read 64910 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: TF2 Trading
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 12:49:15 pm »

God dammit. I tried to craft a Refined Metal back into lower parts for trading, and it said "Crafting server down" and the game crashed.

Now my Refined Metal is gone. TF2items.com says that I have 3 refined metals in invalid backpack positions. What do I do?

Anyway, all the items I'm willing to trade are here on the 4th page, but there's a few I forgot to move there- presently including the flare gun and mackerel. I'm willing to trade the Duel too.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 02:13:13 pm »

Add me to your friends, people, so we can see about trading then. (I noticed most of you didn't mention your steam names)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 03:10:00 pm »

Sent you an invite.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 03:12:37 pm »

[DFC] Sensei
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2010, 06:34:44 pm »

Hey, Johbson, cool. I was just wondering where I could trade my Magistrate's Mullet. I don't have a Demo hat yet, but I'd prefer a Sniper one first. A Master's Yellow Belt would be absolutely great, I'd definitely trade my Mullet for that. Though the Hustler's Hallmark is pretty spiffy too.

I hit you up with a friend request for further business discussion.

Alright, cool, I've got the that Hustler's Hallmark if you want that, but I can get you a Master Yellow's Belt if you want, I don't care, besides the fact I traded a Belt for a Bonnet and I traded that bonnet for this Hallmark but thats just me sighing at Murphy's law. =p

I'm looking to hunt down a magistrate's wig,

Crap, I just traded my vintage one for the entire Pyro set. [And a backburner.]
I'm sorry Johbson, if I'd read this first, you'd have had mine.
Its cool, there are tons of hats out there, doesn't bother me.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2010, 06:44:37 pm »

I wish I had a hat at all. :(

Anyway I crafted quite a few polypack items- I'm willing to give away the Danger Shield and maybe L'Etranger. Everything else on my 4th page is still for sale.

I'm up in the air about whether to craft the new Sniper Rifle and the new Pyro melee, I'm running out of metal. Does anyone know what crafts Your Eternal Reward? I want that.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 06:48:32 pm »

The recipies are
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 09:26:25 pm »

I need a Vintage Axetinquisher and Crit a cola. Vintage Jarate
http://www.tf2items.com/id/rogunz
Would be my backpack, and I'm willing to trade off the vintage stuff/non vintage for the Jarate
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 11:33:19 pm by MagmaDeath »
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 10:57:15 pm »

I've got a crate, and I'm told keys don't drop. I'm sure as hell not paying for a key.

If anyone would go so far as to trade me a hat for it I'd love to (I hear that's a common deal going on right now). And I'll listen to other offers.

Also ITT, what is a crate worth?

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 11:54:48 pm »

I have a crate as well.

Honestly? I'm tempted to collect them, value them at about $2.00, and then sell multiple crates to people in exchange for gifted steam games of the same value.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 12:01:04 am »

I have a pyro fire helmet thing to trade. Looking for a normal dead ringer.

My backpack is here: http://www.tf2items.com/id/umiman

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2010, 12:17:11 am »

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197993464547

My backpack.   Stuff I'm willing to trade is on page 2.   Most notably, L'Etranger and a Holy Mackerel, as well as Vintage Sandvich and Huntsman.

I'd like something cool, preferably snagging a hat.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 12:17:31 am »

My backpack is here: http://www.tf2items.com/id/umiman
With a hilarious newish name.

Umi has changed his name 5 times tonight. This is probably the most...tame...of the bunch.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 12:53:17 am »

I've got a crate, and I'm told keys don't drop. I'm sure as hell not paying for a key.

If anyone would go so far as to trade me a hat for it I'd love to (I hear that's a common deal going on right now). And I'll listen to other offers.

Also ITT, what is a crate worth?

Keys do drop, actually.

...I think.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 04:23:37 am by Xanatos Jr. »
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 04:23:04 am »

So I got myself another Modest Pile of Hat while playing on the DFC server yesterday. (People kept telling me to craft the two together in an attempt to get a Noble Amassement of Hats but that would probably just trigger the "Refabricate Headgear" recipe and I'd lose them both.)

Anyway, any offers for it? I'm specifically looking for a Whiskered Gentleman, but you may all make an offer.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35