Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: TF2 Trading  (Read 64923 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TF2 Trading
« Reply #510 on: June 30, 2012, 01:33:36 am »

In case reading the TF2 thread hasn't made it a bit obvious, I run a small token shop; if anyone ever needs tokens for whatever arcane reasons, I can get you some for 2 scrap apiece. I'll offer discounts for B12ers if you buy a few and ask for the discount.

Token shop aside, I've also got a vintage flaregun I'm trying to get rid of. Sold that flaregun. Also, if anyone wants crates of series 31 and higher (besides the salvaged ones, obviously), I've probably got a few I could get to you for cheap.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:53:43 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 01, 2012, 11:47:43 pm »

Got a strange rainblower up for trade.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 01, 2012, 11:57:23 pm »

I've got a strange bazaar bargain, anyone got a strange degreaser or similar hanging spare?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #513 on: July 02, 2012, 12:01:32 am »

I have 3 normal crates, a scorched one, and a few duplicate items (see here) if anyone is interested. I don't really want to buy the keys just for a chance at items.

Basically looking for any spare Medic gear that I don't already have. Or (re: Vherid) the Strange Rainblower if you see something you're interested in just because the idea of that amuses me.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 02, 2012, 02:28:55 pm »

I have a spare strange Lolichop for trade. I'll trade it for another strange weapon; especially if it is a Demoman weapon and most especially if it is a Strange Scottish Resistance. Send me a PM if you are interested and once I can trade it I'll do so.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 22, 2012, 03:48:44 am »

I got:
Dirty painted Batter's Helmet worth 2 rec
Dirty Sticky Jumper 2 rec
And last, a Genuine Pip-Boy worth 1 key.

And I don't care bout necros, I gotta sell this :P

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:11:03 am by Donuts »
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 22, 2012, 07:23:16 am »

Give me a shout, I'll take those 3 stranges.
steam profile
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 22, 2012, 08:32:28 am »

Gotta add me before I can trade you :P
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 26, 2013, 05:32:41 pm »

I have a Tribalman's Shiv as well as a Darwin's Danger Shield (Can't be used in crafting) and am willing to trade both for ANY Demoman weapon that can be used in crafting.
I don't know if this counts as a necro or not, but I'm desperate.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 26, 2013, 08:39:41 pm »

In case reading the TF2 thread hasn't made it a bit obvious, I run a small token shop; if anyone ever needs tokens for whatever arcane reasons, I can get you some for 2 scrap apiece. I'll offer discounts for B12ers if you buy a few and ask for the discount.

Token shop aside, I've also got a vintage flaregun I'm trying to get rid of. Sold that flaregun. Also, if anyone wants crates of series 31 and higher (besides the salvaged ones, obviously), I've probably got a few I could get to you for cheap.

Funny story about vintage flareguns.

So I had one and the cool thing about it was it was level 66. I put it up on the marketplace for 10 bucks, thinking some idiot will take it for the level. Well, one did. But not the 10 dollah way. So I was playing TF2, adn some random guy friends me. I ignore him. Then, he joins the erver. I'm like, WTF? so Im playing, and he asks, "Are you still selling that Vintage flaregun?" And I say yeah, and he says hes gonna give me 15 REFINED! 15! was never expecting that. So I traded, and he did give me 15 ref, and that is how I got so much fucking metal.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2014, 03:11:15 pm »

Taking offers on a Rancho Relaxo Engi taunt, my extra Buff Banner, Gunslinger, and Manmelter, a Genuine Area 451, and a Limited Late Summer crate #86. Shoot me a pm if you want any of this stuff. For the buff banner, gunslinger, and manmelter, I'll go straight weapon to weapon (so long as I don't already have what you're offering,) and I'd probably take just about any hat for the 451.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]