Dwarf Fortress > DF Bug Reports

Plant and Furniture Stockpile not working!

(1/3) > >>

The-Moon:
I set my plant stock piles to not use any barrels. I'm doing this because i have 6 different stock piles, each stock pile for each crop. (saves barrels)So now all my plants are being harvested and my dwarfs are putting them into the barrels in the furniture stockpile... wtf!I don't want them stored there     :(Is there anyway to fix this for now without having to put barrels in the plant stock piles.Also, they should not be putting any food in the furniture stock pile at all since its not enabled to have food stored there....
The furniture stock pile does not have any food options enabled...[ March 15, 2008: Message edited by: The-Moon ]

Boksi:
They're putting empty barrels into the furniture stockpile, I should think.

The-Moon:
quote:Originally posted by Boksi:
<STRONG>They're putting empty barrels into the furniture stockpile, I should think.</STRONG>No there putting plants into the empty barrels sitting in the Furniture stockpile.Which they should never be doing since the furniture stockpile is not set to have plants or any food stored in it.

Draco18s:
But they can do that, because they plan to move the barrel to a stockpile.  Just there are no stockpiles it can move to. :PBuggy buggy bug!

The-Moon:
quote:Originally posted by Draco18s:
<STRONG>But they can do that, because they plan to move the barrel to a stockpile.  Just there are no stockpiles it can move to. :PBuggy buggy bug!</STRONG>lol yeah sept i don't want the plants in the barrels  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version