Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Beyond The Mountains. [On Hiatus]

(1/20) > >>

KaguroDraven:
This is a TBS game set in a fantasy world. You will each start with exactly one human city-state newly formed. As you progress through the game world and meet new cutures or creatures how you the player chooses to interact with them will form your nation's culture, from things they value, to what kinds of weapons are used more often. Many fantasy creatures inhabit this word, few are inherantly good or bad, but many have rivals, weither another tribe of their own species or another species entirely, and allying one may make their rival dislike you.

Game Map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You may choose your starting area from anywhere inside the ring of mountains on the east side of the mainland.
Edit-I was informed some people didn't get what I mean by the ring of mountains. I appologize, I meant the range of mountains keeping one section of the mainland surrounded either by mountains or the ocean. It's the area with the large peninsula.
Key:
Grey = Mountains
Light Blue = Snow/tundras
Blue = Water
Dark Green = Jungle
Green = Forest
Light Green = Plain/Grasslands
Brown = Desert
Dark Brown = SwampSides
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Glorious Empire
Hunter's Coalition
Pirates
Trident Warriors:3 hp, 2 armor points, 2 attack points with triedents, 1 bonus to armor. Cost: 4 resources
We
The Necro-kains
The Kingdom of HelmontShared Units(used by all sides.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Scout. 1 HP, 2 Armor points. 2 Attack points with a shortbow,Bonus to hideing and movement. Cost:2 resorces
Militia 2 HP, 2 Armor points, 1 Attack point with farm equiptment Cost:3 Resorces.

App:
Side Name:
Leader's Name:
City Name:
Location on map:
Side Color:
6x6 flag(optional):

Toaster:
Toaster:
Kingdom of Helmont
King Thrakor
Helmont City
...Not sure what you mean.  Do you mean in the land surrounding that bay in the NE?  If so, here.  What's the appx. scale?

Digital Hellhound:
App
Side Name: The Glorious Empire of the New Dawn
Leader's Name: Sarekhen the Just
City Name: Eos
Location on map: Somewhere along the eastern coast, I guess
Side Color: Orange

Fortis:
Fortis:
Side name: Hunter’s Coalition
Leader’s name: Lord Dietmar
City name: Artemis
City location: The easternmost point of the main continent, right at the tip of that brown hook, where it meets the grey and light green. I’m assuming the brown color is the mountains.

Armok:
Armok:
Side: "We"
Leader: "Lord"
City: "Home"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version