Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]

Author Topic: Hazordhu II  (Read 44801 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hazordhu II
« Reply #675 on: November 14, 2010, 07:01:27 pm »

Yes, of course. I agree with Kogan!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:08:31 pm by x2yzh9 »

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 14, 2010, 09:28:44 pm »

seeds now work bows dont shoot and crossbows only shoot south
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 09:43:45 pm by garfield751 »

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 14, 2010, 10:14:17 pm »

So are you calling me immature? I only came here to squash our dislikes of each other. Kogan, i hope you weren't calling me european, 'cause that would be wrong.

see, thats where you're wrong. i said that us bay12'er are more mature than most people, which makes you normal mature. :D
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Mikeche

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the stone that the builder refused.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 14, 2010, 10:55:08 pm »

Well thanks all of you for understanding why i took the time to create an account on this forum.I apologize to for all the stress I or my friends may have put on you, But know this after Eksadus was destroyed.I was not held accountable for anything that happened afterwards, last week or during the week days after Eksadus.((school days))I'm glad we can finally get along. :D
They see me trollin,they hatin moderatin' 'n' trying to catch me posting dirty.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 14, 2010, 11:10:01 pm »

Well thanks all of you for understanding why i took the time to create an account on this forum.I apologize to for all the stress I or my friends may have put on you, But know this after Eksadus was destroyed.I was not held accountable for anything that happened afterwards, last week or during the week days after Eksadus.((school days))I'm glad we can finally get along. :D
Yes, let's arrange a celebration. Kogan will do most of it, but I'm sure it will be good.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 15, 2010, 01:56:11 am »

seeds now work bows dont shoot and crossbows only shoot south

???

Lol, why does this keep happening? Fix one thing, break another.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 15, 2010, 09:43:01 am »

I'm sorry for all the hostility you have experienced here. I haven't felt this bad since my disagreement with my favorite spring trading partner. Tell ya what, We'll name you official baron and get you outfitted in the purple robes in apology. Sound fair?

Ref
Ref

This, Mikeche, is why it is important you don't come to a very tiny part of a community and start talking to "squash our dislikes of each other" without a little lurking and research. It takes very little effort to discover that we view nobles as creatures that shoot their mouths off and make unreasonable statements. It also takes very little effort to discover that we are a community of creative problem-solvers.

We weaponize kittens, for goodness sakes! You really don't have a chance with your continued profanity, lack of respect, and demonstrated lack of knowledge of the one object that is the binding glue for this community.

You need to be able to understand us before you can put two words together without offending us. We really don't care either way about you though Mikeche. I believe I speak for the community when I say this, You are way too insignificant for us to care about as a general rule. If you or your actions aren't right in front of us, we don't even think about you at all. Like a fly, we swat you and move on. It'd be like Bernard Coard trying to make peace with the citizens of the United States after the 1983 invasion.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 10:46:11 am by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Mikeche

• Bay Watcher
  • I am the stone that the builder refused.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 19, 2010, 04:35:28 pm »

I thought we were making peace?
They see me trollin,they hatin moderatin' 'n' trying to catch me posting dirty.

Jerimy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 09, 2011, 05:43:50 pm »

Weird way for a topic to die. How did the fort end?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 09, 2011, 06:03:30 pm »

We got bored.

After two weeks solid of fighting with people, ARR-PEE drama and what not, people ran out of things to do and see. I know I couldn't bring myself to log on and continue to work on the fort, I'm just not that obsessive-compulsive.

Although occasionally I've wanted to log back in just to see what happened to the place.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 10, 2011, 05:13:46 pm »

After arguing with mods, veteran players, and such, I got tired.  Also helped that I accidentally destroyed my maps, which I had worked quite a long time on, by clicking TAB without ALT while trying to study stuff.  Didn't want to redo the work.

jjgamor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 11, 2011, 05:22:05 pm »

Hey where is anybody?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 11, 2011, 11:19:38 pm »

Does this game still go on, at all? Reading the info on the first page it looks REALLY FREAKING AWESOME.
I'll go try it! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kaiochao

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hazordhu Programmer, BYOND Forum Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 27, 2013, 09:46:28 pm »

Hello! Main programmer of Hazordhu II here. The server hasn't been up for a while, as the community has died down again, and also from what I understand to be insufficient funds. I've also gotten busy with school and haven't been able (or too willing, to be brutally honest) to make any progress with the game.

If anyone's interested, Hazordhu has gone open-source!
--->GitHub<---

At the moment, the policy is that you'll have to go through F0lak or myself if you want to have a server listed on the official hub page, but you're free to make any changes and even create your own hubs for your own modifications. Fortunately, anyone with a free BYOND account can make hubs for free.

I'm willing to help out if anyone has questions about the code or how to use BYOND in general, although questions more specific to BYOND and its programming language, DM, would be better asked in the official BYOND forums. I'm not the best person to ask about how to use GitHub, though.

I thought I'd try posting here instead of making a new topic, but if that was a mistake, maybe a moderator can split this off.

edit: I just realized F0lak made a more recent topic for Hazordhu II. I think I should've posted this there instead.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 09:56:32 pm by Kaiochao »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #689 on: December 29, 2013, 02:29:24 am »

Honestly, both of them were pretty dead, and both are from about the same time. Should be fine in here. Pity to hear about the project, but open sourcing this stuff in this particular situation is never a terrible move.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]