Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 60623 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Reboot
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 08:24:07 am »

And it is glorious!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 01:35:05 pm »

The other empire was apparently the source of the A.I. and had security so tight that we couldn't even get a look at their systems. But they are probably relying on secrecy too much with simple methods and a lack of decent redundancy... Just don't tell anyone what you are doing and invest heavily in security until you are ready to achieve your mysterious objectives using brute force and super-weapons...
The Other Empire Rebuilt their entire security from the ground up just because of the slight possibility the AI could come back.
Besides that, you could be right.
DS: Its United Planets, but I'm fine with United Federation if you can't be bothered to change your very big flag.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 01:37:02 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 03:33:39 pm »

Can we name our controlled entity?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 03:57:23 pm »

Yes, you can name the AI.
if you don't, it'll keep its old name, B.A.T.M.A.N.

Leader of the UN/UF or the Other Empire can be whatever name you want.

OSN can be renamed if you want.
Apple Orchard leader can also be whoever (except Steve Jobs, since this is in the future and he'd be dead by then)

The other two either have no defined leader, or are more well-known with just their name.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 03:59:04 pm »

I refuse to be named B.A.T.M.A.N.
My name is the Outernet AI ALPHA.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 04:06:05 pm »

Apple Orchard leader can also be whoever (except Steve Jobs, since this is in the future and he'd be dead by then)
Who said all the money pouring into his pockets from idiots wouldn't let him get cloned? It is expensive, time consuming, and low chance of success, but possible as of 2010.

Also, where is Windows?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2010, 04:10:32 pm »

Windows is still Windows.
specifically, Windows Doors edition. :P
its all the computer stuff that isn't server-related or Apple. (OSN has majority of the server OS control, but not much in the way of literal server control)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2010, 06:31:39 pm »

What kind of things would OSN be able to do, anyway?
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2010, 06:34:57 pm »

I don't know. Most anything reasonable, i suppose, since you technically have almost any kind of program (in varying stages of working or non-workingness) You'd probably have to get your stuff working goodly first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2010, 08:48:39 pm »

RAM - Anonymous
nbonaparte - OSN (Open Source Network)
breadbocks - TvTropes
Lillipad - The Outernet AI Alpha
Demonic Spoon - The United Planets (aka The United Federation)
V-Norrec - The Other Empire (We need a slogan name!)
Untaken - The Apple Orchard

Era: Outernet

Correct? We can start without one group and have it join later, not too big a deal.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2010, 08:54:59 pm »

I'm fine with that. Do we PM you our actions... or what?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2010, 08:58:45 pm »

wait a few seconds, I have to write all the starts, then post it and copy them into the first post.

You can PM if you need it to be secretive, otherwise I don't care how you post actions.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2010, 09:39:17 pm »

Spoiler: UP/UF (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Empire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OSN (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AI Alpha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TvTropes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2010, 09:43:17 pm »

What sort of firewalls, and anti-viruses have they put in place to stop me?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2010, 09:49:02 pm »

You're currently trapped inside a Experimental lab on an asteroid base in central Empire Territory. theres no actual firewalls on you yet, all they've done is disabled your wireless NIC and banned any cables to be plugged into you except power and monitors to view you from.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 77