Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 61739 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - APOCALYPSE?
« Reply #1095 on: November 13, 2010, 12:38:57 am »

Erm, Spoon... I hate to tell you this, Fleet 1 and 2 died to Texas, and my missiles are FTL and my ships are on a separate network than yours.  None of that will really save you.  Also if you flee into unknown space, you're not likely to survive to tell the tale, as most ships die in there from what Aklyon said, but whatever your choice I suppose.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 13, 2010, 12:40:28 am »

Eh?! When were the fleets annihilated?! I missed that.

Also, what do you think the hyperspace nullifiers are for?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:42:50 am by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 13, 2010, 12:45:26 am »

You need to have a Capital Shipyard for Hyperspace Nullifiers, yours will be finished this turn, you will have no time to produce one, thus your worlds are forfeit.

They were anhilated by Aklyon's admission because Battle-Station Texas = the ultimate Guardian in orbit around Auldrant.

Edit:
Screw them, they can't stop me, also you never told me how my actions went last turn, namely defeating both UPA fleets with my defensive force and attacking their planet nearest the top with Armada 1.
Do you really need to know what happened while the Ultimate Guardian guarded, when you're planning to blow everything up anyway?
Also, unstoppability or not, I need to have everyone's actions first, since this is obviously the final turn, unless several nukes get a bad roll, and the ending should always try to be at least a tiny bit Epic.

I read that as your fleets got toasted by my defensive battle station.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:48:20 am by V-Norrec »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: November 13, 2010, 12:47:42 am »

If anon gets wind of the 'nuke the universe' policy, they will launch a DDoS attack against the nuke command to stop the orders from propagating and stage a publicity campaign the get the omnicidal maniac dethroned. Not to mention any psychic abilities we may or may not have, sending our elite force of Jedi out to save the universe. If we can get some people into the interstellar nuke bays and convert them into giant mecha...
Otherwise, if this is endgame territory, we will continue our efforts to upload our consciousnesses to the net(using our experience with mental abilities, cybernetic conversions, thought propagation, and any other relevant data) and distribute ourselves across all networks. We will, of course, do both, and more, given our somewhat unfocused nature, but we have no intention of seeing the net lose so much.

So, umm, shut down the nuke launch, giant nuclear battle suits, Jedi, become one with the net...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 13, 2010, 12:49:51 am »

I'm on a separate server from Anon as well.  Do you really thing any Vasari members of Anon are going to go against the nuke the universe policy when we lost more than half of our worlds because of UPA incompetence in dealing with Rogue A.I.'s? 

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: November 13, 2010, 12:53:30 am »

You need to have a Capital Shipyard for Hyperspace Nullifiers, yours will be finished this turn, you will have no time to produce one, thus your worlds are forfeit.

They were anhilated by Aklyon's admission because Battle-Station Texas = the ultimate Guardian in orbit around Auldrant.

Edit:
Screw them, they can't stop me, also you never told me how my actions went last turn, namely defeating both UPA fleets with my defensive force and attacking their planet nearest the top with Armada 1.
Do you really need to know what happened while the Ultimate Guardian guarded, when you're planning to blow everything up anyway?
Also, unstoppability or not, I need to have everyone's actions first, since this is obviously the final turn, unless several nukes get a bad roll, and the ending should always try to be at least a tiny bit Epic.

I read that as your fleets got toasted by my defensive battle station.

Also, the ultimate guardian = the orange planets.

I'm sorry, but bullshit. Hyperspace nullifiers aren't capital ships. And I don't care if they been tested. I want them built and i want them built now, and i don't care how it happens.

And it wasn't specifically stated so my fleets LIVE!

I'm on a separate server from Anon as well.  Do you really thing any Vasari members of Anon are going to go against the nuke the universe policy when we lost more than half of our worlds because of UPA incompetence in dealing with Rogue A.I.'s? 

Wait what, you lost your worlds because of OUR incompetence? Now you're BLAMING US?! &T&&*%%&%^*&
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:56:08 am by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 13, 2010, 12:56:36 am »

You sent your fleets to attack superior numbers and a defensive battle station.  What did you think was going to happen?  You didn't even have any capital ships.  Face it, they're dead.

I needed Capital Shipyards to build Hyperspace Inhibitors, besides, they won't be finished in time to stop the FTL nuclear strikes. 

And yes it is your fault, you rescued a genocidal A.I.  Deal with it, your race must pay the price for your incompetence. 

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 13, 2010, 12:59:17 am »

Spoon I avenged your fleets for you, apparently.

RAM: I already tried seeing if I could stop the missiles, and Aklyon said that they can only be stopped by me getting a 20 with OMITTED, or the missiles having low rolls.

Norrec: I never exhibited hostility with Alpha to anyone. I trolled your explorer drones, but that was something breadbocks was working on before dropping out. This is the first violent thing the AI faction has done this entire game. Breaking out of your network was a prerequisite for me getting to start the game, so that can't really be counted as violent.
I was rogue to you because I didn't do your annoying little "early faction kill" tests, but to Spoon I'm just a random AI that wanted a robot body and now controls a fair portion of the outernet.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 13, 2010, 01:00:42 am »

You'd be surprise how fast people can work with the threat of COMPLETE AND UTTER ANNIHILATION hanging above their heads.

Hyperspace nullifiers =/= hyperspace inhibitors.

Hear hear @ lilli.

And you're the one that let him escape in the first place, so you're the incompetent ones!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:03:08 am by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 13, 2010, 01:02:56 am »

Nullifiers work on the same basis of Inhibitors.  They should have extremely similar technological and production requirements.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 13, 2010, 01:03:48 am »

You have no proof of that. You don't even know if they use anywhere near the same principles.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: November 13, 2010, 01:05:33 am »

. . . ONE STOPS AND PREVENTS FTL MOVEMENT, ONE STOPS FTL MOVEMENT... GOSH I WONDER IF IT IS DIFFERENT PRINCIPLES AT WORK HERE?  Not.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 13, 2010, 01:46:28 am »

At TAO's request, I'm switching my action, Only use super nukes on the bottom planet.  Commence planetary bombardment using traditional orbital bombardment on military and industrial targets only on all other worlds.  Have my fleet built, send the first army to begin enslaving the now defenseless human worlds.  Destroy all computers that are not Apples and subjugate all humans on said planets.  All users of non-Apple products are to live as though it's the 10th Century.  Apple users are to live their lives as though they are relatively the same.  Any Industrial Facilities left are to be run by Apple Users and to produce goods for the Vasari War Machine.  The Apple Users are to police the enslaved worlds for the glory of the Ghostfang Collective.

Edit:  Also in the agreement we have worked out, at no point is any more than 50% of the human population to be free.

I hope this works Ragnarok, I really hope I'm not making a big mistake with this.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:18:01 am by V-Norrec »

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: November 13, 2010, 02:01:43 am »

Apple will have all the local power. That agreement cost you all the planets.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: November 13, 2010, 02:05:21 am »

*shrug*  if they betray me, I'll still have nukes.  I'll definitely have to expand and start cloning my race though.  Hopefully cloning technology wasn't lost.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77