Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681]

Author Topic: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread  (Read 406947 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #10200 on: July 16, 2019, 08:55:58 pm »

@naturegirl: Pretty sure Prime Minister is gender neutral...

Anyways. Ursula Von der Leyen officially becomes the head of the EU. At least I think the position is supposed to be the head of the EU? Also, she's replacing Donald Tusk I think, right? Not sure if Donald Tusk was actually in the same postion or not, but he was definetly the face of EU parliamentary leadership.

Also, I thought Trump would totally be for an EU army given how he's all 'Others need to take up the slack!'.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10201 on: July 16, 2019, 09:12:07 pm »

Oops, I didn’t mean to type the a I meant prime minister. I will edit my previous post accordingly
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Quote from: Naturegirl1999 IRL
*picks up pepper* “Look, a pickle” *puts down pepper* “wait, pickles and peppers are completely different instruments”
Moral of the story: Everyone has dumb moments, laugh at them

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10202 on: July 17, 2019, 04:49:25 am »

Also, I thought Trump would totally be for an EU army given how he's all 'Others need to take up the slack!'.
It's more along the lines of "They need to spend more money and buy from American suppliers"

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10203 on: July 18, 2019, 09:31:35 am »

I'm not entirely sure on the details of it, but the UK HoC just voted through something to stop the government proroguing parliament. It was advisory.

There's some hilarity in that a lot of leavers are pointing out this is advisory and thus not worth a damn, thus showing all the introspective ability of a plant.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10204 on: Today at 04:02:12 pm »

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but prepare to raise the Union Jack.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10205 on: Today at 04:04:31 pm »

Oh gee, they turned off their GPS in a heavily armed strait, that's not intentional provocation or anything. I wonder how the CIA trains their sailors?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681]