Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152]

Author Topic: Untamed Virus Containment Thread: COVID-19: Super Stay Home Edition  (Read 41480 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

There are a number of rushed human trials for a number of vaccines for covid-19.  If any of them pan out, it could result in a mass-inoculation, similar to what was done with polio.

However, due to the way things work, (where money talks, and distribution systems are what they are), situations where it looks like the 1% are letting everyone else die, etc-- are unavoidable. Which is what he is getting at.

Trekkin is asking you very politely to not go on a murderous rampage when/if that happens.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Mechanist Eyes
    • View Profile

I'd hope that most people unsatisfied with things like that understand that it's just a symptom of the system being sick and not a conspiracy among the people who are actually trying to help. But maybe I'm too optimistic.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trekkin is asking you very politely to not go on a murderous rampage when/if that happens.
Technically, I'm asking you all to exclude whoever's reported as the discoverer of the vaccine (EDIT: or entry inhibitor) from any murderous rampages you might decide to go on.
« Last Edit: Today at 11:35:39 pm by Trekkin »
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152]