Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6984 6985 [6986] 6987 6988 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12997348 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #104775 on: June 23, 2016, 03:13:06 am »

Well I didn't mean openness in things. Like, I can't really tell if anyone's gay or bisexual, per se, but I tend to be able to tell if someone is heterosexual. And, incidentally, cisgendered. I thought you were in the heterosexual category based on superficial analysis of your mannerisms. :P

You got Straightdar :P

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104776 on: June 23, 2016, 03:15:17 am »

If you don't like a community it's okay to not like them, I can see why you don't like them, and that's 100% okay, it's just annoying to have to see the subject everywhere when it's unrelated.

i have only mentioned KiA here twice and both times were totally pertinent and in reply to posting KiA as a source or example of something or another
Pretty sure both of us are tired of seeing it everywhere for different reasons, why not just ignore it and let it die though? I was really hoping that keeping this up would let you come to that conclusion with time but I'm confused now.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104777 on: June 23, 2016, 03:20:59 am »

I don't have a suitable image macro to make fun of how much people hate image macros

Which actually is a WTF, I have hundreds to anime memes and similar crap but none of them are relevant
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #104778 on: June 23, 2016, 04:20:09 am »

Just learned about the, ah, unusually short waiting period for organ transplants in China.  :o
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104779 on: June 23, 2016, 04:43:47 am »

Just learned about the, ah, unusually short waiting period for organ transplants in China.  :o

Is it "how long it takes to fill a bathtub with ice cubes"?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104780 on: June 23, 2016, 04:44:52 am »

Is it "how long it takes to fill a bathtub with ice cubes"?

I thought it is because China has a law that all convicts are automatically on the organ donor list.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104781 on: June 23, 2016, 04:52:06 am »

That doesn't sound very hygienic.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #104782 on: June 23, 2016, 04:53:53 am »

My version was political prisoners.  Was reading about a certain religion that's persecuted in China and it just casually dropped that the government has been accused of killing practitioners for their organs.  Googled it and CNN seems to agree with a similar version of things.

But like, true or not.  That's a pretty WTF thing to read about, doubly so that I've never heard of it before.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104783 on: June 23, 2016, 05:42:50 am »

My version was political prisoners.  Was reading about a certain religion that's persecuted in China and it just casually dropped that the government has been accused of killing practitioners for their organs.  Googled it and CNN seems to agree with a similar version of things.

But like, true or not.  That's a pretty WTF thing to read about, doubly so that I've never heard of it before.

GOODNESS I had so many comments about this that I wrote over and over again. Yet I can't think of anyway to not to suddenly piss off everyone or start a fight.

China picking fights with pointless people? Also perfectly in character.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:48:53 am by Neonivek »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #104784 on: June 23, 2016, 06:35:15 am »

9/11 roasting
ftfy

Nobody enters an argument prepared to change their view
I do! Occasionally.
I do too, I just suck at it

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104785 on: June 23, 2016, 07:02:41 am »

Nobody enters an argument prepared to change their view
I do! Occasionally.
I do too, I just suck at it
Don't we all
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #104786 on: June 23, 2016, 07:03:54 am »

Fresh organs, cheap and fast! Ring one gong for liver, two gong for kidney, three gong for tiger dong!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104787 on: June 23, 2016, 08:03:09 am »

Fresh organs, cheap and fast! Ring one gong for liver, two gong for kidney, three gong for tiger dong!
Was the tiger a political prisoner?
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104788 on: June 23, 2016, 08:06:25 am »

Yes, but calling zoos political prisons is a good way to lose visitors.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104789 on: June 23, 2016, 08:15:17 am »

Wait, why is a political prison detaining people over religion? What?
Pages: 1 ... 6984 6985 [6986] 6987 6988 ... 10973