Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7063 7064 [7065] 7066 7067 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13139108 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #105960 on: July 13, 2016, 11:53:22 pm »

Huh after some research it turns out...

The Glass Slippers in Cinderella?

Actually outright possible (Though ill advised without special glass).

(Also for those who mention that they were supposed to be Fur... That is a myth and would make no sense within the context of the story as well)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105961 on: July 14, 2016, 12:05:03 am »

The WTF thread has more posts but fewer views than the sad thread.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #105962 on: July 14, 2016, 03:16:55 am »

My used 3DS has a game left to me by the previous owner, Face Raiders. It's quite horrifying. I would much rather have had the AR cards, thanks.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105963 on: July 14, 2016, 03:38:36 am »

Re: Cindarella.
Preferred footwear of strippers so hey.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #105964 on: July 14, 2016, 03:58:46 am »

u wot m8
thincake

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105965 on: July 14, 2016, 05:30:31 am »

My used 3DS has a game left to me by the previous owner, Face Raiders. It's quite horrifying. I would much rather have had the AR cards, thanks.

That's pre-installed on every 3DS.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #105966 on: July 14, 2016, 06:01:46 am »

It's still disturbing in an existential manner that my actual face can be put on a whimsical propeller machine like a doll made of real human flesh
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #105967 on: July 14, 2016, 10:09:44 am »

Don't think so. Discussion about a bad word, other folk got angry at each other for various reasons, and Soni got banned.

Alas, poor Sonlirain! I knew him, Hector: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he has quoted me  a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #105968 on: July 14, 2016, 12:04:45 pm »

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/07/14/microsoft-confirms-windows-10-new-monthly-charge/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix&yptr=yahoo#2e175521dfab

I knew it. I just knew it. Everybody told me it wouldn't happen but then, bam. For enterprises only for now, but it's gonna be for everyone soon. You don't even own an operating system?

Are there alternatives? Who knows about Mac Computers? Are they doing this nonsense and is a mac completely as compatible with windows? I don't know much about the linux penguin but I hear it's complex and possibly unstable / not completely compatible with windows. Glad I'm staying with windows 7, the cure to vista.

I will not pay a monthly charge for an operating system willingly.

I do not know about Mac OS.... [sigh]. Who does? Can I open and save things as Microsoft word documents and PDF (so other people and read them and I can read other people's stuff? Can I open and save things as excel document? etc. Basically most people and organizations I've seen use the microsoft office suit of products so I have to be able to as well.

I said screw Vista while sticking to XP, and I'm going to say screw Windows 10 and stick to 7. Wanted: better operating system.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:10:20 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105969 on: July 14, 2016, 12:07:19 pm »

Welp, time to get Linux.

@Truean:Mac has an Office suite, yes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #105970 on: July 14, 2016, 12:09:37 pm »

Mac has Office Suite? Well then.... Hello. Are there still a ton of cross platform problems? It has been some years since I've looked at Mac stuff at all. I did not enjoy their one button mouse, as it was odd to me and incidentally ruined video games requiring left and right click.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105971 on: July 14, 2016, 12:11:20 pm »

I shouldn't think so, although I have no experience with it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #105972 on: July 14, 2016, 12:13:33 pm »

Oh boy.  My linux learning adventure continues.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #105973 on: July 14, 2016, 12:16:24 pm »

It is insanely unlikely that Microsoft will ever apply that to the consumer versions (I quote! "or applicable to the Windows 10 consumer edition"), and something like that has already existed for quite some time, as a way to offer Enterprise features to small businesses without paying full price. Regain your chill composures, people, MS doesn't particularly feel like alienating their entire userbase.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #105974 on: July 14, 2016, 12:20:17 pm »

youre right, theyll only alienate those who wont pay
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 7063 7064 [7065] 7066 7067 ... 10980