Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7114 7115 [7116] 7117 7118 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13177271 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #106725 on: July 27, 2016, 10:48:06 pm »

Well, uh. Better to learn late than too late I guess.

I never put them too far in my ear, though; just barely inside the region where my fingertip/nail stops fitting.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #106726 on: July 28, 2016, 12:57:40 am »

I really should stop doing it but it just feels so good... I was talking about q-tips then, not drugs or something else addictive.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #106727 on: July 28, 2016, 02:33:05 am »

Scratching that itch is the drug.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106728 on: July 28, 2016, 02:35:43 am »

Olive oil though... Huh.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106729 on: July 28, 2016, 03:06:08 am »

Olive oil though... Huh.
Dissolves impacted earwax.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106730 on: July 28, 2016, 03:09:21 am »

Methylated spirits?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106731 on: July 28, 2016, 03:30:44 am »

Olive oil is probably safer, I guess.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106732 on: July 28, 2016, 04:35:03 am »

Why OHH WHY!!!

Do people still believe the guilty do not deserve proper representation or that AT LEAST it is the "Moral choice" to deprive them of it?

Seriously I wish that stupid idiot trend out just die already!

Worse yet are when I see people depicting lawyers who are protecting their "guilty" clients (lets just say their guilt is obvious) from improper treatment as being EVIL. OHH NO! you can't illegally interrogate the client without evidence? DAMN YOU JUSTICE SYSTEM GETTING IN THE WAY OF MORALS!

I don't understand why it is that people just can't get the entire point of the entire dosh dang justice system? Why they seem to actually vouch for the freeken feudal ages.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #106733 on: July 28, 2016, 05:37:10 am »

I just got a text message from my town's waterworks about a scheduled water outage tomorrow. This is weird, because my parents own this house, not me, and they didn't get the message.

I'm also a bit disappointed in my town's bureaucracy, using freaking SMS to inform people just a day before an inconvenient thing is scheduled. At least they gave any warning at all.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106734 on: July 28, 2016, 06:46:12 am »

Why OHH WHY!!!

Do people still believe the guilty do not deserve proper representation or that AT LEAST it is the "Moral choice" to deprive them of it?

Seriously I wish that stupid idiot trend out just die already!

Worse yet are when I see people depicting lawyers who are protecting their "guilty" clients (lets just say their guilt is obvious) from improper treatment as being EVIL. OHH NO! you can't illegally interrogate the client without evidence? DAMN YOU JUSTICE SYSTEM GETTING IN THE WAY OF MORALS!

I don't understand why it is that people just can't get the entire point of the entire dosh dang justice system? Why they seem to actually vouch for the freeken feudal ages.

:|

because when you paint good/evil as simple black/white you have to.  Conformity or not.  good or not.

they are knowingly doing this, and since they arent a main character their inner motives mean dick.

I mean, the simplicity does wonders for hiding plotholes, for creating drama, for filling up the rooster of badpeoples, and for spreading a moral.  And paranoia.

But, perhaps more realistically, people decide that it takes a certain amount of moral flexibility to lie and defend a person.

testfiers swear on a bible to tell the truth, and the lawyer who pit them there is knowingly lying?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106735 on: July 28, 2016, 07:38:57 am »

...I think he was talking about real life, not a show.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106736 on: July 28, 2016, 07:40:22 am »

Give him a break, its neonivek, its hard enough to tell already.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106737 on: July 28, 2016, 07:43:39 am »

media influences so much of pop culture, i coupd still argue that these shows influence our thoughts.

Justice is sacred, and odten beyond the sole reach of the offended. bto have it stymied by a smooth talker who gets paid more than you is maddening.  emotions and halabuloo, sympathy and dingledongers.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #106738 on: July 28, 2016, 11:41:30 am »

media influences so much of pop culture, i coupd still argue that these shows influence our thoughts.
Memes. The DNA of teh soul.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #106739 on: July 28, 2016, 12:03:57 pm »

Apparently there's people in this house that think driving off in the middle of cooking something, without telling anyone, is a good idea.

Oven's off now, and whatever's in it only smells somewhat burnt, but if I hadn't gone into the other room for a snack at that particular time...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 7114 7115 [7116] 7117 7118 ... 10983