Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7202 7203 [7204] 7205 7206 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13187922 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #108045 on: August 20, 2016, 07:43:42 pm »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108046 on: August 20, 2016, 07:55:45 pm »

See, that would be a game greatly improved if instead you had to date a random person online.
You know, like Journey but with dating.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #108047 on: August 20, 2016, 08:39:26 pm »

It is an immutable fact of the universe that I get at minimum, one nosebleed every two days, preferably more.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108048 on: August 20, 2016, 09:33:44 pm »

It is an immutable fact of the universe that I get at minimum, one nosebleed every two days, preferably more.
Q: Are you a harem protagonist?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108049 on: August 20, 2016, 09:36:51 pm »

How long has this been going on? If it just started recently, the capillaries are probably just weakened, or have a fragile scab or something. If it's been happening a long time, really no clue.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108050 on: August 20, 2016, 09:40:35 pm »

I used to get extreme (I'm talking for half hour to an hour) nosebleeds because of stress, believe it or not. It could be anything.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108051 on: August 20, 2016, 10:02:30 pm »

Wow, WTF happened to Imgur? :o

Don't think too much into it unless your psychiatrist/therapist seriously agrees with you, but you can talk to them anyway if you're worried about it. A lot of symptoms of mental disorders are normal human behavior taken to an extreme, and the boundary between them isn't easy to understand unless you're a professional. And then some professionals are idiots.

I've got clinical depression, because when I'm off my meds it affects me more than it normally would another to the point I do often think about suicide or harming others, but not autism/aspergers, even though my family thought it might explain a lot of my personality regarding being asocial/failing to understand social situations. Turns out I'm just an awkward doofus.
I know, I'm not trying to self-diagnose or anything. Just an interesting possibility.
I'll be sure to ask about it if I ever get around to seeing a shrink again. On second thoughts, I'm not sure my manic periods really last long enough to fit the bill. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108052 on: August 20, 2016, 10:10:58 pm »

Re: nosebleeds.
I've always gotten them, especially this time last year. I had high blood pressure from stress at the time, which might have been a factor. Hot weather seems to set me off too, is it summer where you are?
One day I was walking home when my nose started bleeding at a rate of a drop of blood a second. Worse still our school uniforms were white. That one went on for about an hour all up, and made a mess of the bathroom.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #108053 on: August 20, 2016, 10:18:09 pm »

Q: Are you a harem protagonist?
Okay, this just had me literally laughing aloud. You sir just made my day. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108054 on: August 20, 2016, 10:18:47 pm »

How long has this been going on? If it just started recently, the capillaries are probably just weakened, or have a fragile scab or something. If it's been happening a long time, really no clue.
Few weeks. I get annoyed with my nose where I can only breathe out of one nostril, so I mess with it too much. I know it's my own fault, but it's still damn annoying.

Yeah, it's summer here, though.

Not harem protagonist; universe just prefers more when it can get away with it.

Also been having some fucked-up dreams. Like, cult-ish cannibal classroom where only one person was going to be alive at the end, until I convinced the teacher 'hey this is fucked up people are disappearing and everyone but one guy will be dead' and he went 'oh you're right that is wrong; at least six of you should get to live'. And then last night I was prime minister of who-knows-where and a terrorist hacker was using fear tactics to try and get me to submit to his will after I told him no. Like, long metal rod between my legs in my bed and scratched writing on the headboard and picture above my bed with my face smeared out, and finding one of my trusted advisors head and right(?) hand on seperate plates on my dining table, which is for some reason about ten to twenty feet away from my bed with no wall between. All fancied up, too.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108055 on: August 20, 2016, 10:23:17 pm »

I think your subconscious is telling you you need more people in your diet.

Speaking of dreams, I've been having a lot of them lately, exciting/dramatic ones which often seem to cause me to wake up tired, but I never remember them apart from a vague feeling of excitement and sadness at not remembering more. It's quite annoying.
Maybe it's because I don't really have time to write my dreams down in the mornings these days, so I've gotten out of the habit.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108056 on: August 20, 2016, 10:29:46 pm »

I also had a dream the same night I had the Cannibal dream (after I went back to sleep from it, actually), where it was much more game-like, with something like 28 orphans in a big house, all of whom were mischievious and protagonist-like, and all but one of whom would disappear, all in different ways. I just knew that last part, despite only going through only two 'in-game nights' (only one would disappear/get lost/get caught by the grown-ups while sneaking around per night). House was crypto-haunted (like all that cryptozoology stuff was centered on it, basically).

Have you tried dictating to your phone or anything like that, Yoink?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108057 on: August 20, 2016, 10:57:10 pm »

I think your subconscious is telling you you need more people in your diet.
A healthy parliament does need many members to function properly.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108058 on: August 20, 2016, 11:14:48 pm »

That sounds... well, abusive, honestly. Might want to keep child protection services or the police, or really just something on quick dial. Because I don't know, I'm hesitant to say anything because internet and for lack of details, but that situation doesn't sound at all sane or safe.

Just, stay safe. And best of wishes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108059 on: August 20, 2016, 11:57:11 pm »

Re: nosebleeds: not sure if you know how to deal with 'em properly, shouldn't last longer than 20 minutes. Basically head forward, pinch the bit of your nose just below the bridge for that twenty minutes. You're not s'posed to blow your nose, but you may have a large clot to come out so yeah...

I usuallly get them when the inside of my nose dries up over a long period. A pain to deal with, though I do believe there is some type of moisturizer or whatever you can get for it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 7202 7203 [7204] 7205 7206 ... 10983