Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7303 7304 [7305] 7306 7307 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13166466 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #109560 on: September 21, 2016, 06:45:36 pm »

Glad I'm not driving whilst viewing the sudden and wonderful resurgence of this specific hissy.

That is because you *redacted*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #109561 on: September 21, 2016, 06:46:54 pm »

Glad I'm not driving whilst viewing the sudden and wonderful resurgence of this specific hissy.

You would be fine, what with being irony and all :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #109562 on: September 21, 2016, 06:50:02 pm »

The Safeway bathroom. Was greated with one of the best smells I've ever experienced... like it was too good smelling...
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109563 on: September 21, 2016, 06:59:18 pm »

The Safeway bathroom. Was greated with one of the best smells I've ever experienced... like it was too good smelling...

That's how you know some truly heinous awful shit happened in there.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #109564 on: September 21, 2016, 07:03:28 pm »

My guitar lesson book came with a paperclip and a few pages of other students notes. Do they even look at these books before sending them out?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #109565 on: September 21, 2016, 07:04:28 pm »

If a public toilet does not make you gag the moment you walk in, you are clearly dealing with foul daemon magicks. Vacate the premises and call an exorcist.

My guitar lesson book came with a paperclip and a few pages of other students notes. Do they even look at these books before sending them out?
They clearly just want you to have all the help you may need.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109566 on: September 21, 2016, 07:12:17 pm »

If a public toilet does not make you gag the moment you walk in, you are clearly dealing with foul daemon magicks. Vacate the premises and call an exorcist.
Or it's cleaned regularly. Not as fun to talk about, I know, but some public restrooms are in fact decently-maintained.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109567 on: September 21, 2016, 07:13:26 pm »

Or it's cleaned regularly. Not as fun to talk about, I know, but some public restrooms are in fact decently-maintained.

Sirus confirmed for daemon.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109568 on: September 21, 2016, 07:13:55 pm »

I know, right?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109569 on: September 21, 2016, 07:17:47 pm »

Sirus confirmed for daemon.
Noo, I've got too many titles as-is :<
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #109570 on: September 21, 2016, 07:33:34 pm »

Eh, that one was de-facto. As a goddess with prostitutes in your portfolio several of the major religions already considered you one since other divinities can't exist and all that claim to be are demons or mad.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109571 on: September 21, 2016, 07:47:53 pm »

Right. All we've really done is shown it directly rather than relying on indirect evidence, convincing though it was.

The people next door to me use their big obnoxious speakers to play shit-tier rap a lot. Right now though, they're using them to blast classical music. As I write this Brahms' Hungarian Dance No. 2 draws to a close, and they've moved on to this. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109572 on: September 21, 2016, 07:49:17 pm »

Be happy that it's not rap.

[cue Portal 2 opening classical music enrichment gag]
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109573 on: September 21, 2016, 09:43:13 pm »

Spot-on again.

And seriously WTF Youtube.

Move aside Ghostbusters shitty remake and CoD:IW trailer, we have a most-disliked champion on the rise.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:58:18 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: 1 ... 7303 7304 [7305] 7306 7307 ... 10983