Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7540 7541 [7542] 7543 7544 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13184130 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #113115 on: November 10, 2016, 10:29:23 am »

:-X
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 09:01:30 am by Sergarr »
._.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113116 on: November 10, 2016, 10:32:41 am »

Sweet guys, we have a sleeper agent.

TempAcc performs the secret Liberal Crime Squad hand sign
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113117 on: November 10, 2016, 10:39:58 am »

@Sergarr:*makes gleeping noise*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #113118 on: November 10, 2016, 10:45:09 am »

exoricse

I'd give you shit for using the wrong "exorcise", but with cats this is not entirely inaccurate.

Nö forestand, is diffikult lankuisch, yaaankee dådel dändy number oan! Burger is best dish in world! Wish vay is Minnesåta?

That word does trip me up a lot of the time. But yes, it's oddly fitting when cats are involved. I do try to keep my cats Christian, but it's rather difficult sometimes. Try and read them the catechism, and they fall asleep in ten seconds flat. But it's difficult not to still love their little heathen souls.

Sweet guys, we have a sleeper agent.

TempAcc performs the secret Liberal Crime Squad hand sign

Maybe one of the warheads could go 'missing' from the bike shed? That'd come in very useful indeed. The first Liberal Crime Squad with nuclear capabilities.

(I think that is prejudice from my part. I do doubt the Russians keep atomic weapons in bikesheds any longer.)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #113119 on: November 10, 2016, 10:46:56 am »

@Sergarr
Well, see for yourself if you're up for such a commitment, I don't know your life. But from what I'm told, once you're in, you're never really out.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #113120 on: November 10, 2016, 11:03:58 am »

УВБ-76 УВБ-76 14 7772 СЕРГАРР 20 00 10 60 10 00 10 10 СEMЁH ЕЛЕ́НА РОМА́Н ГРИГО́РИЙ А́ННА РОМА́Н 9 2 0 5 6 7507 ПРИОМ
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #113121 on: November 10, 2016, 11:06:46 am »

activate vodka 99

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113122 on: November 10, 2016, 11:21:53 am »

Defcon Putin, activate dogue misdirection tactics

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113123 on: November 10, 2016, 11:49:45 am »

There's a news story somewhere about something like 8 or so trans children committing suicide because Trump won. I think it's a bit of an over-reaction.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #113124 on: November 10, 2016, 11:52:36 am »

Friend of mine knocked a guy out at a protest for burning a flag and got himself knocked out in return, and beaten up more besides. He's still coming to school the morning after.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #113125 on: November 10, 2016, 11:59:53 am »

There's a news story somewhere about something like 8 or so trans children committing suicide because Trump won. I think it's a bit of an over-reaction.
It is. But that didn't really happen because of trump, exactly, though him and the GOP platform that's got stripping the civil and legal rights of LGBT folks as a plank definitely don't help. More a problem with pence, who has literally diverted government funding towards torturing LGBT folks.

Said it before, said it again. Yeah, this stuff is a bit much. But it's pretty damn understandable why it's happening. Probably going to when you elect someone to high office that has funded members of the minority in question being tortured to the point they commit suicide.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #113126 on: November 10, 2016, 12:06:16 pm »

Defcon Putin, activate dogue misdirection tactics

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Reminds me of that one family who called Putin for advice on which pet to buy

Really is powerful misdirection tactic

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #113127 on: November 10, 2016, 12:33:07 pm »

It is. But that didn't really happen because of trump, exactly, though him and the GOP platform that's got stripping the civil and legal rights of LGBT folks as a plank definitely don't help. More a problem with pence, who has literally diverted government funding towards torturing LGBT folks.

Said it before, said it again. Yeah, this stuff is a bit much. But it's pretty damn understandable why it's happening. Probably going to when you elect someone to high office that has funded members of the minority in question being tortured to the point they commit suicide.
Yeah, it's an actual reason why some people I know are now highly interested in supporting Trump staying in power... because for them Pence is much, much worse.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #113128 on: November 10, 2016, 12:33:57 pm »

The pupper knows that he has to do his best at being cute or gulag.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #113129 on: November 10, 2016, 12:42:36 pm »

The story is also, as far as I can tell, completely unsubstantiated, being based entirely on second-hand social media posts. There are no death reports from local news media, no details on where the youths in question lived (not even which state, let alone which neighborhood), or even which support groups provided the information in the first place. That isn't evidence that it's false, but there's not any evidence (as of now) that it happened.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.
Pages: 1 ... 7540 7541 [7542] 7543 7544 ... 10983