Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8071 8072 [8073] 8074 8075 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13185044 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #121080 on: April 20, 2017, 05:51:31 am »

That does not at all for my impression of your stepguy.
Love, scriver~

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #121081 on: April 20, 2017, 08:44:48 am »

...Uh-huh. I've definitely had visual snow for a long time, but I never knew there was a label for the closed-eye stuff. Hell, reading along, visual snow has some kind of connection with both migraines/auras and tinnitus, both things I've grown into, along with just about every other additional symptom mentioned on its wiki page. I know a self diagnosis like this is foolish, but Christ, my vision is very slightly messed up.

Admittedly, could you have seen things in a sort of hypnagogic state? Dehydration, fever dreams? Where does vision start and imagination end?
Entirely possible and probably more likely, though this was still far more vivid than usual, and i wasn't (and still am not) sick. It all kinda blurs together when you're trying to fall asleep, but i have definitely had moments where i was conscious and still perceiving imaginary things through my closed eyes. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #121082 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:06 am »

It stands to reason that the new game director may have not liked the direction that the game might have been going and may have decided to implement some new ideas that would make Cyberpunk 2077 stand out from other steampunk games.
Cyberpunk 2077 stand out from other steampunk games.
Cyberpunk 2077 [..] other steampunk games.

Alright, if you're going to be doing work and getting paid as a game analyst, please have a fecking clue what you're talking about. That is all.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #121083 on: April 20, 2017, 09:30:10 am »

That reminds me of this book series, Lord of the Rings. It's a pretty unique science fiction work.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #121084 on: April 20, 2017, 09:31:06 am »

Metro.

METRO.

Like, the thing with trains and buses...

Fuck's sake, I don't even play that game and I know the title.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #121085 on: April 20, 2017, 10:28:34 am »

well poop.

just as my own finances were looking like they were improving dramatically i lose a good chunk of my income to an honestly uexpected event.  its a common expense too, so ...

dammit am inches from getting a new car and was even contemplating what it would take to get 2 new computers

about 800$, if you cannibalize old parts (like chasis, power supply, monitor, etc.)

What class (office, gaming, server, etc) of computer are you aiming to get?
one would be for games mostly, one for me, just for working and occasionally old games and rogue likes
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #121086 on: April 20, 2017, 10:49:12 am »

There's one dude about my age, on campus around the same time as me, who always looks me right in the eye and nods when he sees me. I've never spoken to him or had a class with him, I have no idea who he is, but he sure seems to know me.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121087 on: April 20, 2017, 10:59:33 am »

he identifies with you, obviously.

he sees something of himself or a sympathetic trait he thinks he sees
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121088 on: April 20, 2017, 11:32:39 am »

That or he's a newly formed vampire who thinks you look really tasty and keeps trying to hypnotize you.
Nom nom nom

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #121089 on: April 20, 2017, 12:06:33 pm »

Or he's your grandson from the future.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #121090 on: April 20, 2017, 12:09:35 pm »

Maybe he's your Tyler Durden
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #121091 on: April 20, 2017, 12:22:50 pm »

It's better than this one wierd dude we had, we shared classess and had some common aquaintaces but never really interacted with him since he was really wierd in an off-putting way (like, not su much wierd as just sligthly wierd in a wrong way). Part of this was the way he'd greet you in the library, by winking at you. Fucking unsettling.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121092 on: April 20, 2017, 12:45:08 pm »

On the other hand, my neighbor always greets me by name when we happen to meet outside.  It's just awkward because it's been over three years and I have no idea what her name is.  Doesn't stop me from exchanging pleasantries, but feels weird since she also uses mine.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121093 on: April 20, 2017, 12:51:39 pm »

Ask her.

Orrrr, steal her mail.  Nothing says, 'I care about you, neighbor' more than a little midday felony.

PKs DF Mod!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #121094 on: April 20, 2017, 12:53:37 pm »

I know a guy who greets me every time we pass by a slightly wrong name. Like, just two letters off. It's always at a time when it would be awkward for me to correct him :v
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 8071 8072 [8073] 8074 8075 ... 10983