Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8097 8098 [8099] 8100 8101 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13175443 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #121470 on: April 30, 2017, 07:53:53 am »

Ok I have to admit it has been a while...

But I've found one of the rare examples of "Evil Juice" in fiction.

Now if I could find an evil cookie...

(Though I have seen evil pies)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:34:37 am by Neonivek »

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #121471 on: April 30, 2017, 02:40:06 pm »

I threw away half my food today. Had made some chicken kebab from the supermarket. Had to leave more than half, couldn't eat. Too much salt.
I really wish supermarkets would stop making all their meat products way too salty.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #121472 on: April 30, 2017, 02:44:20 pm »

I cant do store made hot food.

Kebabs sound relatively easy and fun to make.  maybe you could do that?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #121473 on: April 30, 2017, 02:59:18 pm »

Well yeah I usually do the seasoning myself. Permitted myself laziness, got punished for it instantly.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #121474 on: April 30, 2017, 04:09:07 pm »

The pre-chopped and seasoned meat sold in a lot of stores, if they do it in house, is usually made out of cuts that were getting a little too close to their expiration date, and had started to degrade in quality (although it should be mentioned that the meat is still perfectly safe, just not good enough to pay full price for). Heavy-handed seasoning helps to disguise the lower quality, and salting keeps it from degrading further for awhile.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #121475 on: April 30, 2017, 04:44:25 pm »

Ok I have to admit it has been a while...

But I've found one of the rare examples of "Evil Juice" in fiction.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121476 on: April 30, 2017, 05:22:12 pm »

That pokemon always looked like something I should chop up and put on my salad.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121477 on: April 30, 2017, 05:34:56 pm »

Another fucking spambot.

WHY!?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121478 on: April 30, 2017, 05:35:31 pm »

...Gardevoir is not a Grass-type.
Spoiler: Also (click to show/hide)

Being pushed to the limits of my patience here. Just had another incident where the dogs went berserk and started attacking each other; caused by someone coming to visit and my mother not paying attention to the dogs trying to charge through the front door. We got them separated by covering them with garbage cans, which so far seems to be the only thing that stops them. Afterwards, my stepdad hits one of the dogs with one of the cans, and grazes me in the same swing. I do not react favorably to this. He immediately goes outside and starts talking about how I'm a retard just standing there in the way playing with myself(note: I was on the other side of the room asking for instructions to help - completely ignored in that by the way) and mocking what I said to him to both my mother and the guest who was visiting(who was, by the way, just sitting there probably laughing about the dogs fighting). He's been going on about it for the past half-hour or so.

Gonna remember this if he suddenly needs urgent help with something.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121479 on: April 30, 2017, 07:48:34 pm »

You know what, I think I'll give the new Beauty and the Beast a chance!

Come on YouTube... how is the song "Belle" as sung by Emma Watson...

*Opens video*

OHH GAWD!!! What is this trite? Is this their... practice session? This is very meh... Also what is with all these dropped notes?

---

Ok... Ok... *cradling self* it can't all be bad... There must be other good singers... I mean Gaston was fine in Belle (albeit a bit of over warbled and a clear use of autotune)

They couldn't have made a remake of a movie beloved for its music... and half-assed it.

-Gaston: No... Dang it... come on! both Gaston and Lafue are decent for their singer... why is this song so tepid? It feels like they are afraid of letting anyone else stick out.
-The Mob Song: Ok good... this is actually really good. Just as good as the original (maybe even better by certain measures)
-Be Our Guest: COME ON!!! Don't Sing Talk! Also why remove many of the embellishments? The Simpsons did a better job with this.
-Something There: OHHH MY GAWD!!! What the monsterous heck!?! What have you done? I love this song Disney!
-Beauty and the Beast: Ok competent! Not as good, but this is the baseline. You should be this good to be in a Beauty and the Beast Movie. Shame about off tempo singing.
-Beauty and the Beast Reprise: Drastically different... but you know what... No complaint here. This is pretty good. This is in the "As good" pile.

---

So Disney... lets see... of the 7 songs I looked at... One was good enough and two were "as good"

I give you a C...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:10:17 pm by Neonivek »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121480 on: April 30, 2017, 08:06:19 pm »

Gardevoir is not humanoid, despite appearing as such.
Where there's a will there's a way.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #121481 on: April 30, 2017, 08:09:19 pm »

Wow... I didn't know Marx was a racist, some of the quotes in the video sounds like something straight from Hitler...
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #121482 on: April 30, 2017, 08:21:58 pm »

iirc everybody hated da juice and blamed them as money grubbers.

his philosophy plays directly into stereotypes of the jews.

russia was very unkind to jews.  and at some points even the Orthodox church too
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121483 on: April 30, 2017, 08:26:58 pm »

iirc everybody hated da juice and blamed them as money grubbers.

his philosophy plays directly into stereotypes of the jews.

russia was very unkind to jews.  and at some points even the Orthodox church too

Yeah but the Jews didn't assimilate fast enough :P (Sarcastic... actually it is part of it)

Societies tend to be hostile to non-conformists (Plenty of non-racist examples). Along with other activities... and the Jewish Religion is very antagonistic towards assimilation (and other religions too, but that is a story for another time and not ENTIRELY in action during that period)

Which is one of the reasons why no one liked them. I do wonder if Germany is an extreme example... or just the people who did it first on such a scale.

*Checks internet*

Well... Yeah seems like everyone was screwing them over continuously.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:00:25 pm by Neonivek »

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121484 on: April 30, 2017, 10:19:41 pm »

No one quite disappoints like Gaston
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 8097 8098 [8099] 8100 8101 ... 10983