Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8111 8112 [8113] 8114 8115 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13002945 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #121680 on: May 06, 2017, 02:55:30 pm »

What's nasty about oatmeal? You can do a lot with oatmeal. Usually I go for the fairly stand honey or sugar, but salt is apparently a thing, too.

I really dig oatmeal with raisins and crushed hazelnuts.
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121681 on: May 06, 2017, 03:03:30 pm »

Texture mostly, but it also gives me burning diarrhea.  Strangely, wheat products don't, so not celliac disease.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #121682 on: May 06, 2017, 05:02:17 pm »

Wtf, it looks like people managed to get the SCIENCE thread locked. Of all threads, I would not have thought.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121683 on: May 06, 2017, 06:39:57 pm »

Porridge can be actually really nice. Although, I remember absolutely hating it as a kid- not sure when it was that I somehow realised, "hey, this stuff ain't so bad once you're an adult!"

Fruit loops, ahh, fruit loops... the forbidden fruit(loop) of my childhood.
I must have eaten them a couple of times, possibly at a friend's house or in one of those weird value-packs of sampler boxes of cereal you could get, and ever after that I longed for it. My mother refused to let me eat it, though. I could have cocoa pops on occasion, which surely were quite bad themselves, but poor old fruit loops were deemed too unhealthy.

Now, as an adult... they're one of those few "fun things" that used to be "not allowed" that I don't actively seek out for myself. Huh.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121684 on: May 06, 2017, 07:37:50 pm »

I've never really liked Fruit Loops. And as time went on, I've started to dislike most of the sugary cereals out there, to the point that my opinion about them can be summarized in one excessively hyphenated word: "why-do-people-eat-this-crap-come-on-try-the-whole-grain-stuff-it's-good".

I still enjoy the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but that's pretty much it. Partly on doctor's advice, I've mainly switched to eating oatmeal rather than dry cereal, due to the increased fiber and (supposedly) protein.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121685 on: May 06, 2017, 07:59:42 pm »

The cinnamon toast crunch knockoff brand ive tried was actually good. Honey bunches of oats is really pretty good, their greek yogurt one is probably the only greek yogurty thing ive ever liked
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #121686 on: May 06, 2017, 09:04:56 pm »

IT'S HAPPENING THE ZOMBIES ARE HERE
Yes I do realize it's just a rabid fox.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121687 on: May 06, 2017, 09:11:16 pm »

IT'S HAPPENING THE ZOMBIES ARE HERE
Yes I do realize it's just a rabid fox.
My guess would be rabies.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #121688 on: May 06, 2017, 09:12:19 pm »

That guy dodged a rabies infection so narrowly. That fox could have been on him in a hot second.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121689 on: May 06, 2017, 09:50:17 pm »

That looks like rabies to me, yeah. He should have shot that fox and bagged it or at least called fish and game, not video tape it like an uneducated moron. As much as it wants to get at you, thats because its in pain and scared and confused. The infection will be spread to every other animal it comes into contact with, even after it dies
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #121690 on: May 06, 2017, 10:04:49 pm »

That looks like rabies to me, yeah. He should have shot that fox and bagged it or at least called fish and game, not video tape it like an uneducated moron. As much as it wants to get at you, thats because its in pain and scared and confused. The infection will be spread to every other animal it comes into contact with, even after it dies
It's Russia, Syberia most specifically, chances are he doesn't have a gun to shoot it with, nobody gives a fuck and so on. Not everyone who doesn't shoot an rabid animal is an retard, some people actually can't, because something you take for granted, as in gun or at least some government force giving a fuck doesn't happen in many places.
Also, since he's Russian, he's Russian. If he can video it, he will.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121691 on: May 07, 2017, 12:24:27 am »

This is weird. I'm the sober person, up early and feeling freakin' excellent what with my healthier sleeping pattern paying dividends, and meanwhile I can hear my housemate vomiting like crazy. It feels pretty strange to be the non-fucked up person in such a scenario.

Hard to tell if this is all just thanks to me being too stony broke to afford booze the past few days, or if I really have managed to muster up the willpower to fix my sleeping habits properly. Hopefully I can keep this up (and hopefully it keeps making me feel this good), obviously with the occasional off-night on which to indulge my love of partying.

Looks like I'm gonna be exceedingly poor for another fortnight yet, though, so clean living shouldn't be too much of a challenge for a while. :P
Yay, poverty-induced detox!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121692 on: May 07, 2017, 12:51:47 am »

Man... Persona 5... sure has a lot of gay jokes... and fanservice...

That is... certainly not a way I thought they could improve the game, but that is what they decided.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121693 on: May 07, 2017, 02:48:24 am »

I didnt realize he was russian, actually, sorry.
I make Spellcrafts!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #121694 on: May 07, 2017, 10:00:25 am »

There's a fucking nearly inaudible creeping/slithering sounds and it's terrifying me.
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED
ENEMIES OF THE HEIR BEWARE

adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway
Pages: 1 ... 8111 8112 [8113] 8114 8115 ... 10974