Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8332 8333 [8334] 8335 8336 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13171107 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #124995 on: August 05, 2017, 12:51:53 am »

Howard Roark wins your contest hands down.  He blows up an apartment building because he designed it and his plans for it were modified without his agreement.  Then he walks into a courtroom, doesn't deny that he blew up the building, doesn't apologize, doesn't try to get the jury to like him.  Then he gives a twenty page long Objectivist rant about how great he the creator is and how everyone else is worthless parasites.  And that gets him off.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124996 on: August 05, 2017, 01:51:58 am »

There is a thing that just happened...

So I've just been doing some early morning shopping at the supermarket around the corner (it is 8:30 am over here in germany).
I enter the office suplies aisle because I need some new pens and stuff. There is a guy in there enthusiastically licking all the notebooks.
I back away slowly and track down the nearest employee; lucky me, its the assiastant manager and a close friend of my sister. So after I tell her what I've just seen she just stares at me for 5 seconds before asking me how drunk I am, to which I reply that she knows me when I'm drunk, and I usually make a lot more sense then that.
She runs off to grab a bigger coworker as backup (she's a really tiny girl) and tells me to go continue my shopping.
When I'm done she waits for me at the exit and tells me that they've found the guy, still licking all the paper in the aisle and all. Apparently the guy was convinced he could taste if the paper was made from recycled meterials and he was looking for a notebook made from "real paper".
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #124997 on: August 05, 2017, 01:58:19 am »

Did he find it?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124998 on: August 05, 2017, 02:04:47 am »

I'm not sure if I even want to know. This has filled my dosage of "What." for the month.
Probably for the next one, too.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #124999 on: August 05, 2017, 03:44:51 am »

I've somehow ended up negotiating some kind of weird drama between a streamer and the person who runs his Discord server, both of whom are extremely good at what they do but somehow have the emotional maturity of ten year olds. And I can't do what I really want to do, which is duct tape both of them to chairs and force them to actually talk to each other.

How on earth did this become my life? Like, what? "Internet drama" is probably on my top five list of things I think are meaningless and well worth avoiding.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125000 on: August 05, 2017, 04:15:16 am »

How did you end up negotiating this drama...?
Black lives matter.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125001 on: August 05, 2017, 10:37:52 am »

I'm not sure if I even want to know. This has filled my dosage of "What." for the month.
Probably for the next one, too.

You can NEVER have too much "What"

But in other news, why does Sonic and sega all stars racing transformed feature TF2 classes in it? I LOVE tf2, but I don't get why they are racing sonic

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #125002 on: August 05, 2017, 11:12:58 am »

I never know how intentional it is.

Reading thing. Bottom of page, ad.

"MADE with LOVE"
"BAKED WITH BOB'S"

Graphic bits are mostly just a pair of largely normally attired women that appear to be wrapping their hands around something. Can't actually see what, but that's roughly the gesture.

For those that don't realize quite what's going on there, BOB can be an acronym for Battery Operated Boyfriend, i.e. a vibrator. And, like.

Did they not realize when they chose the name of whatever they are what that would look like? Or did they, and went with it anyway? Was this naivety, or did someone actually want to make an advertisement with the unstated subtext of "We baked this with oscillating fake dicks."

Why do people keep doing this. I don't want to contemplate silicon schlong in a pie this early in the morning. It's almost noon, but it's still too early for this shit.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #125003 on: August 05, 2017, 11:20:59 am »

How did you end up negotiating this drama...?

I moderate the Discord. My job description is basically "only sane man". :P

I'unno. I like a lot of the people, but I might just leave if things go far enough south. Don't really feel like betraying my morals.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125004 on: August 05, 2017, 11:37:32 am »

I never know how intentional it is.

Reading thing. Bottom of page, ad.

"MADE with LOVE"
"BAKED WITH BOB'S"

Graphic bits are mostly just a pair of largely normally attired women that appear to be wrapping their hands around something. Can't actually see what, but that's roughly the gesture.

For those that don't realize quite what's going on there, BOB can be an acronym for Battery Operated Boyfriend, i.e. a vibrator. And, like.

Did they not realize when they chose the name of whatever they are what that would look like? Or did they, and went with it anyway? Was this naivety, or did someone actually want to make an advertisement with the unstated subtext of "We baked this with oscillating fake dicks."

Why do people keep doing this. I don't want to contemplate silicon schlong in a pie this early in the morning. It's almost noon, but it's still too early for this shit.

If they don't use BOB where will they get the LOVE from
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #125005 on: August 05, 2017, 11:47:55 am »

Finally got XPiratez to work properly, and was looking through the Bootypedia when I got to the "Crypt of Remembrance" page.

Among the list of those "Whose skulls have been taken by the Black Dragon" was our very own Gunner-Chan.

Gunner-chan? You ever remember being involved with X-Piratez?

I remember her playing that, at least.
Love, scriver~

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125006 on: August 05, 2017, 01:27:35 pm »

Why did I finish reading this? ... the last part of the url gives you an idea of what the story is about...

Edited to not have people click that link without knowing what they are getting into. It's not visual NSFW, just mental
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 07:38:17 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125007 on: August 05, 2017, 01:33:07 pm »

Kedly your sacrifice is appreciated. I now do not have to start reading it.

Thanks.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125008 on: August 05, 2017, 01:40:59 pm »

xD yeah, and it gets so much worse than you'd think too. Definitely my wtf of the day o.0
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #125009 on: August 05, 2017, 03:25:59 pm »

I didn't need to fucking read that.

It's distinctly NSFW and unseeable - don't click on that link.
Pages: 1 ... 8332 8333 [8334] 8335 8336 ... 10983