Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8418 8419 [8420] 8421 8422 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13190056 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #126285 on: August 31, 2017, 06:22:26 pm »

Bananas make me itchy, but so do pomegranates, cherries, peaches, nectarines, and plums. Fruit and I, we don't really see eye to eye.

Avocado's a shifty, itchy bastard, too, and takes with it the power and the glory of guacamole. Damn you, avocado.

Broccoli, though. Broccoli understands.

Truly you are an unfortunate soul.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126286 on: August 31, 2017, 06:30:36 pm »

I may be bashing pineapples just because I dislike them.
But Bananas are pure evil. I simply cannot eat them, no matter how they are prepared.
I get nauseous merely by their smell, and regurgitate them when digested.
Been so ever since I was a mere toddler. And I'm not sure what's causing it.
Hell's yeah.  To Hell with bananas.
To hell with all that sickly sweet offalness. SIC!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #126287 on: August 31, 2017, 06:52:16 pm »

Bananas? Ewww.

Taste discusting.Mom tried to feed them to me as a baby, but I just spit them out, and it has been that way ever since. I can't quite decide if they are #1 or #2 on my "worst foods of all time" list, but thy are certainly at the top.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #126288 on: August 31, 2017, 07:16:04 pm »

Alternatively such reasons have conditioned you to not have an appetite
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #126289 on: August 31, 2017, 07:26:59 pm »

bananas are amazing and everyone who doesn't like them should be locked up

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126290 on: August 31, 2017, 07:28:25 pm »

I eat several a day.

The best part of them is how easy they are to eat.  And the whole 'calories without obscene carbs'.

Of course, being lewd with them and pretending you arent is fun too.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126291 on: August 31, 2017, 07:33:21 pm »

Pisskop, I would give you a concerned hug, if you stopped vibrating even one moment.
*hug*
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126293 on: August 31, 2017, 07:38:36 pm »

I am the star wars now.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126295 on: August 31, 2017, 09:10:30 pm »

Pink Kryptonite turns Kryptonians gay, this is a thing that actually existed

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126296 on: August 31, 2017, 09:18:49 pm »

you mean 'light red'.

light red kyriptonite turns them gay.

i never got why none of us muggles were unaffected by kyriptonite?
PKs DF Mod!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126297 on: August 31, 2017, 09:21:18 pm »

Humans are affected by kryptonite because it's radioactive. But it doesn't turn them gay, or depower them, or make bizzaro humans, it just gives them boring radiation sickness.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126298 on: August 31, 2017, 09:51:01 pm »

Slept really badly last night. Whether this was because I stayed up a couple of hours late working on something, or from listening to too much black metal before bed, or simply because it was brutally cold, I'm not sure(could have been all of the above), but I was thrashing about all over the place.

Woke up at least a couple of times through the night, and at one point my restless self had managed to move my whole bedroll to an unfamiliar position and whilst half asleep in pitch darkness I had to fumble around moving it back.

I know there were a lot of dreams responsible for this madness, some of them dramatic, but literally the only part I actually remember is a bit of dialogue towards when I woke up which might actually come in handy, for consoling some miserable person one cares a great deal about: "Well, I hate you significantly less than you hate yourself. Whether you understand or not*, I care."

I don't have anyone I care about to console at the moment, so I'm putting that quote in the public domain. :P And yes, I do occasionally record lines from dreams or thoughts for later use. They rarely come in hand,  but oh well.

*The previous three or four words I'm unsure of.

Bananas: bananas are pretty tops (this was supposed to say "good" but SwiftKey said tops so I'm rolling with it), but I don't really feel strongly enough about them to rush to their defence. As for pineapple, well, it's godly. I haven't had a good pizza (as in, one with pineapple) in a while, but I think next time I partake of the 'za I shall pay extra to have some added.
Now I'm trying to decide what my favourite fruit is... not sure. Fresh, crisp green apples are great, so are blueberries although they're usually more of a dessert thing. I used to loathe tomatoes but these days I'm mostly okay with them... in fact it feels like a lot of my fruit and veg dislikes have gone away, apart from cauliflower (which I can stomach in a curry or rice dish if need be) and string/green beans (which still make me puke).

There are probably a bunch of weird fruits I dislike that I can't think of off the top of my head, though. I used to hate passionfruit with a passion, har har, but then I gave it another try and it was actually alright. I guess shit like mangoes and paw paw are still pretty gross, although I'm probably getting their tastes mixed up in my memory.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 09:53:09 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #126299 on: September 01, 2017, 05:07:25 am »

Mango is a good fruit. Honestly there is only one piece of produce I won't eat. Loathsome, vile, perfidious, disgusting Brussel sprouts.
I curse this mockery of all that is good and right with produce. I have dedicated my life's work to beautiful and wonderful produce, but I cannot abide Brussel sprouts.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 8418 8419 [8420] 8421 8422 ... 10984