Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8733 8734 [8735] 8736 8737 ... 10250

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 7543906 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #131010 on: March 04, 2018, 09:56:18 am »

I misread a featured mod on Rimworld page as "Expanded Dongs".
... But what if you didn't misread it.

The actual name of the mod is "Doors Expanded", so there would be no WTF.

The actual mod for Expanding Dongs would be the Birds and the Bees, which actually adds the things into the game. Frightfully difficult to expand them without having them in the first place.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #131011 on: March 04, 2018, 10:23:10 am »

Should not expand dong, but mod do

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #131012 on: March 04, 2018, 01:20:39 pm »

But why do this?

what purpose does genitalia serve a game where everything has warts and tentacles and a fetish with food instead of sex.  darkest is a very destructive place to live, so much so that the only way I even knew some of the characters were female was because I was told.

Bone for the old gods?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131013 on: March 04, 2018, 01:31:06 pm »

But why do this?

what purpose does genitalia serve a game where everything has warts and tentacles and a fetish with food instead of sex.  darkest is a very destructive place to live, so much so that the only way I even knew some of the characters were female was because I was told.

Bone for the old gods?

Everything doesn't have warts and tentacles in Rimworld, wut?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #131014 on: March 04, 2018, 01:35:52 pm »

But why do this?

Bone for the old gods?

Yeah, what tentacles and warts? There's no one who has tentacles in vanilla Rimworld (Rim of Madness mod adds some Cthulhuloids), and there's also no warts in vanilla (You can get warts in Rimworld only if you installed a particular adult mod).
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #131015 on: March 04, 2018, 01:41:06 pm »

sorry. spaced out. different game.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131016 on: March 04, 2018, 01:53:04 pm »

But why do this?

Bone for the old gods?

Yeah, what tentacles and warts? There's no one who has tentacles in vanilla Rimworld (Rim of Madness mod adds some Cthulhuloids), and there's also no warts in vanilla (You can get warts in Rimworld only if you installed a particular adult mod).

Theres also an expansion to rimworld genetics mod which adds eldritch stuff (cthulhuloids as you say), but yes, vanilla doesn't have those things.

sorry. spaced out. different game.

Just out of curiosity, what game were you talking about?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131017 on: March 04, 2018, 02:12:09 pm »

My guess is darkest dungeon.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131018 on: March 04, 2018, 02:13:09 pm »

Pain in my shoulders. It's been ever-so-worse throughout the day. Also almost got into a fight with some asshole at the laundromat because he decides the best place to talk to his friend is right in front of the washing machine I'm literally in the middle of loading, and somehow I'm the one who offended him.

Just out of curiosity, what game were you talking about?

I would like this clarified for sure, but maybe Real Life? PRE-EDIT: Ninja'd.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #131019 on: March 04, 2018, 02:17:52 pm »

PKs DF Mod!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131020 on: March 04, 2018, 05:11:57 pm »

Almost played myself big time this morning.
My two alarms went off (twice in the case of one of them, since I snoozed it) and I, having already woken up once or twice during the night, figured I'd just lay there a bit longer under my blanket. It was pretty cold, especially that early.

Needless to say, I was shortly back asleep and dreaming, dreaming some rather long, convoluted and, from what I remember, stressful dream that then led to me unexpectedly bumping into a family member I haven't seen in years (and have no desire to interact with irl).
We had a surprisingly good catch-up, and began pouring out our troubles to one another in a nice display of mutual support. I can't remember exactly what had been going on in the dream prior, but we had plenty to complain about - there were at least some rather dark themes involved.

Anyway, after she'd said her piece and as I prepared to offer my thoughts and advice on her situation, I rolled over and snuggled down a bit under the blanket and realised - hang on, I'm dreaming but wasn't I supposed to be awake and on the move ages ago?

I flung myself out of dreamland and jumped up, grabbed my phone and realise that yes, it was about fourty minutes past my 5 o'clock alarm. Yikes. Mild, sleepy panic ensued.

Somehow, though, and this is perhaps the biggest wtf of all, I still had time to cook+eat breakfast and do a full (albeit maybe somewhat groggy) set of exercise.
Still wound up being late, though, thanks to the bus I currently on being held up severely in traffic... ::)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131021 on: March 04, 2018, 05:13:24 pm »

Further confirmation that Yoink exists outside of time. Ballard would be proud.
I'm not around much anymore. I'll still check PMs though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #131022 on: March 04, 2018, 06:49:04 pm »

... how the fuck can you describe any part of an Australian Summer as cold? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131023 on: March 04, 2018, 08:28:14 pm »

I step out of my room, find that someone made some chicken for dinner a few hours ago judging by the temperature. I make myself a small plate and start eating, since I hadn't had dinner yet. My stepdad comes into the kitchen, sees me eating, doesn't say anything, just takes everything that was left and tosses it right in the trash.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #131024 on: March 04, 2018, 08:51:21 pm »

He did wait for you.

As to why he wouldn't call you, ask you if you're done, or put it away for later consumption . . . ?
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 8733 8734 [8735] 8736 8737 ... 10250