Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13191120 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13305 on: August 03, 2012, 12:17:35 am »

I remember that this game is a thing that exists.
That's really all there is to say about it.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #13306 on: August 03, 2012, 12:45:08 am »

I once dreamed I was a undercover time traveler trying to steal the dragonballs from technologically advanced nazis.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13307 on: August 03, 2012, 02:30:43 am »

You silly people and your dreams that you aren't in control of.
Recently any lucid dreams I've been having have involved people stabbing me in the face, and me being absolutely cool with it. Very fun dreams.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13308 on: August 03, 2012, 02:45:21 am »

I downloaded and installed two mods for Skyrim, closed the menus, and thought "What did I just install?"
Then I checked and it was putting shields on backs and swords in scabbards, and I was pleased.

On the subject of dreams, I recently had one involving a girl's murder, a snowman, a chalk drawing of Uboa, and a group of young black detectives with a soda stand as a secret tunnel into a library. It made less sense than usual.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13309 on: August 03, 2012, 02:47:46 am »

My crazy Auntie has made a Facebook account for my Grandma who died about five years ago.  There's something a bit unsettling about this.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13310 on: August 03, 2012, 03:55:48 am »

I had a very weird dream. I dont remember it exactly, but at first it was about me playing engineer in a slightly modified version of ctf_turbine (for those of you who know it, the "cabin" on top of the balcony was on the floor, i was camping with a level three sentry near the door thats near the health kit). Then it became minecraft-related and i crafted err... soldiers. they didnt really do anything. Then i suddenly had a side-view and wrote "fuck" under the floor (think mining under you in terraria). Then i erased it by removing more "blocks", leaving a "gap" and i was in first person view again. Then suddenly the gap became wider and the only way over was a one-block bridge with a soldier walking on one side, the side i was on. And then i decided to collapse the bridge, so i walk on it, it collapses and i fall, the fall wakes me up. (its a very weird feeling when you fall in a dream, and then realize you're not falling and then you realize you are in your bed)

This post probably makes no sense at all.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13311 on: August 03, 2012, 08:53:00 am »

Mostly, yeah. :P
But I get the part at the end, that 'jolt' feeling when you wake suddenly up from a dream.
It's a moment when you actually do the whole cliched, "sit bolt upright in bet with a pounding heart" thing. :o
Usually happens to me when falling.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13312 on: August 03, 2012, 09:18:22 am »

Mostly, yeah. :P
But I get the part at the end, that 'jolt' feeling when you wake suddenly up from a dream.
It's a moment when you actually do the whole cliched, "sit bolt upright in bet with a pounding heart" thing. :o
Usually happens to me when falling.
Yeah, this time i kept laying down tough. I like bolting upright because i was just catapulted at a wall. Not a bad way to wake up, unless its way too  soon to wake up.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #13313 on: August 03, 2012, 10:22:44 am »

I was attacked by helicopter in DayZ. I thought they were thing of legends. (And hackers)
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13314 on: August 03, 2012, 10:28:53 am »

I was attacked by helicopter in DayZ. I thought they were thing of legends. (And hackers)
They mostly just explode upon realization of gravity.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13315 on: August 03, 2012, 11:20:27 am »

My crazy Auntie has made a Facebook account for my Grandma who died about five years ago.  There's something a bit unsettling about this.

Won't be around if facebook has its way. Its clkaiming it hunting down duplicat accounts accounts soely for gaming and competitions and dead people accounts. also claims it will remove 2 million "undesirable people". I dont think it will remove all of them as face book will be revealed as the hollow joke of a businness as it is.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13316 on: August 03, 2012, 11:29:54 am »

im thinking about removing myself and i have fake account for claiming free crap in competions. Farmville = huge sucky timewaster. Its like anythinh spend time away and you wonder why you bothered in first place.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13317 on: August 03, 2012, 11:30:59 am »

I once dreamed I was a undercover time traveler trying to steal the dragonballs from technologically advanced nazis.
...Didn't that actually happen?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13318 on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:02 am »

Yeah. It was in 20.000 AD, IIRC. I fought there along with Furtuka and Lord Xenu. The fight was hard and we had to do terrible things, but it was the only way to forestall the second coming of Hitler.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13319 on: August 03, 2012, 11:35:24 am »

That sounds like a great name for a rockband.

Wait what?
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 10984