Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 887 888 [889] 890 891 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13188928 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13320 on: August 03, 2012, 11:35:24 am »

Wasn't Obama the second coming of Hitler? how exactly did you avoid that?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13321 on: August 03, 2012, 11:35:50 am »

On-topic, simultaneous posts.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13322 on: August 03, 2012, 11:46:32 am »

so last night me and my brother were doing some lan Minecraft, we decided to camp near the Stronghold so we carved out a home on a nearby mountain and made a farm down the bottom. Well we came back from exploring a mineshaft and discovered something horrible that night. GHASTS, GHASTS everywhere. Shit was blowing up everywhere, my brother quickly tried to bunker us in as he toss me his power bow to slay the ungodly creatures from the air. As we make a hasty retreat back to our house, my brother made a quick comment of something is crawling in the house. Before i reacted i opened the door and there i was bumrushed off a cliff from piles of silverfish. Pissed off i figured out my brother decided to go creative mode and summoned monster egg blocks without knowing what they were......

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13323 on: August 03, 2012, 11:54:17 am »

Protip: always be the server host when playing LAN. Dont give anyone OP, use bukkit plugins instead.

EDIT:
Not really a wtf, but noteworthy, page 911. (given that you use normal posts per page)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:10:21 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13324 on: August 03, 2012, 11:59:25 am »

Protip: always be the server host when playing LAN. Dont give anyone OP, use bukkit plugins instead.
I regretted giving him op powers

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #13325 on: August 03, 2012, 12:09:22 pm »

On-topic, simultaneous posts.
Yeah, I was wondering why the forum didn't gave me a ninja-warning.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13326 on: August 03, 2012, 03:37:57 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:36:58 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13327 on: August 03, 2012, 04:54:23 pm »

Had a dream the other night that involved shaving. After I was done, the little cuts that come from using a dull razor began spouting like an old WB cartoon. Sadly, that's not the strangest dream I've had.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #13328 on: August 03, 2012, 05:33:34 pm »

I've been invited to a Yanni concert.

It sounds terribly boring, but I don't want to be rude...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13329 on: August 03, 2012, 09:35:25 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:36:36 pm by Truean »

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13330 on: August 03, 2012, 09:39:03 pm »

Had a good client (very politely tell me) that I oversold myself a lil. He meant it in a nice way and it was in a nice way.

Frankly I was excited about the concept of the business I was helping him start, and in explaining how to market it, I used my own as an example via comparison. My logic was a.) show I'm honestly convinced these methods work (If I'm doing it myself, then clearly I believe in it), b.) make it easy to understand via comparison, and c.) I had been drinking some soda, because it was a meeting at 6 PM on a Friday that lasted til 10PM.

I just.... Man I think the cheap skates have sorta started to get to me. I'm not used to people actually and voluntarily assigning value to my services in the ordinary course of business lately. There may be way too many cheap bastards for me to smack but them actually altering my behavior without my awareness of it around clients who actually wanna pay.... O hell no. :P

I feel somewhat embarrassed that happened at all. I'm not supposed to let things get to me like that... [sigh]. WTF?
everyone stand in line Truean is giving away handouts!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13331 on: August 03, 2012, 09:42:06 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:36:14 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13332 on: August 03, 2012, 10:03:12 pm »

Had a good client (very politely tell me) that I oversold myself a lil. He meant it in a nice way and it was in a nice way.

Frankly I was excited about the concept of the business I was helping him start, and in explaining how to market it, I used my own as an example via comparison. My logic was a.) show I'm honestly convinced these methods work (If I'm doing it myself, then clearly I believe in it), b.) make it easy to understand via comparison, and c.) I had been drinking some soda, because it was a meeting at 6 PM on a Friday that lasted til 10PM.

I just.... Man I think the cheap skates have sorta started to get to me. I'm not used to people actually and voluntarily assigning value to my services in the ordinary course of business lately. There may be way too many cheap bastards for me to smack but them actually altering my behavior without my awareness of it around clients who actually wanna pay.... O hell no. :P

I feel somewhat embarrassed that happened at all. I'm not supposed to let things get to me like that... [sigh]. WTF?
everyone stand in line Truean is giving away handouts!

[shiver] O god.
I get the impression there is a real life person nearby who is saying this and if I find him, I will say things to him :P.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words never hurt me :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13333 on: August 03, 2012, 10:06:52 pm »

Except in this case :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13334 on: August 03, 2012, 10:08:57 pm »

Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 887 888 [889] 890 891 ... 10983