Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 [893] 894 895 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13189451 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13380 on: August 04, 2012, 11:10:17 am »

I think the image is just too busy to get anything but a mass of pink and black. I know the first time I saw it I scrolled past it without thinking before wondering 'wait, what was that?' and scrolling back up.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13381 on: August 04, 2012, 11:16:33 am »

I think the image is just too busy to get anything but a mass of pink and black. I know the first time I saw it I scrolled past it without thinking before wondering 'wait, what was that?' and scrolling back up.
This. The most appalling thing about that image is its lack of design quality. It's like Babby's First MSPaint level of quality.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13382 on: August 04, 2012, 11:17:35 am »

Indded. lots of goase images doenst amplify its unpleasantness at all.
This is a blank sig.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13383 on: August 04, 2012, 11:19:40 am »

Frankly, just posting goatse alone would probably have a better effect.
*Hugs*

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13384 on: August 04, 2012, 11:36:39 am »

As someone who's been here for five years, Shock is a dumbass. He's just like everyone in every community who mistakes their nostalgia for the degradation of the community.

He's just a bit more pathetic because he's so tremendously butthurt.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13385 on: August 04, 2012, 11:43:01 am »

Yeah, it's sort of like this:

"I don't c y u ban me; I'm a perfectly alright individual!!!! And just to prove I am, I will creating sockpuppets to spam shock images!!!!!11one!1!eleventy!!111!!"

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13386 on: August 04, 2012, 11:59:20 am »

Just a note on Shock. Do not check his posts.
Its just him spamming that same pic in 14 different locations. Some which are like 10 or so of them in one post...
If he was banned, and this is a result of his ban of him making a new account and posting these images. He deserved to have been banned. A child's reaction is all this is, nothing more nothing less. Moving on to something else that made you go WTF folks. Only a child to see here...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13387 on: August 04, 2012, 12:00:48 pm »

What made me go WTF...

I recently upgraded my Windows 7 to 64 from 32. I reinstalled Origin to join some friends in playing Battlefield 3 which I had purchased and played a while back. Guess what. Its not there... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFudge!!!!!!!!
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13388 on: August 04, 2012, 12:02:42 pm »

Technically thats a downgrade. 32-bit windows will not and does not recognize all your ram, but it is great if you want you use 16-bit programs or don't have >3GB ram.

And Origin likes to derp over any slight minor hardware or software modification you make.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13389 on: August 04, 2012, 12:09:10 pm »

Wasn't that clear? Do I need to make it clearer???
I don't know, I am still buggered by a head cold and some medicine I took. Which is my second WTF...

I have a cold, it goes from bad to good over and over again. My Mum had it too, she got some Meds from a place, don't know where but she got them a while ago. I had some, I was planning to go to the Mall up the coast and bam, 30mins from getting ready to leave my head starts to sway like its three times heavier then normal. My body loses ALL Balance when I stand. I was nacked. Gone. I have never taken Drugs (illicit kind) but I could say that it was prob the feeling that you would get from being dopped up or something, Everything was spinning. I had to call work and say that I was too sick. FROM TAKING MEDICINE!!!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13390 on: August 04, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »

or don't have >3GB ram.
Honestly, at this point anyone with Win7 should have at least 4GB of RAM. That stuff is dirt cheap. You can get 4GB of RAM on newegg for about $20 these days.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13391 on: August 04, 2012, 12:16:44 pm »

Well, that was silly of me. the Origin point still stands though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #13392 on: August 04, 2012, 03:32:25 pm »

WTF in relation to "Shock": How do you even get banned?! I've had a few warnings for acting like an ass, won't do those things again. You really have to be a total $%^& to get an actual mute, nevermind a ban.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13393 on: August 04, 2012, 03:41:13 pm »

WTF in relation to "Shock": How do you even get banned?! I've had a few warnings for acting like an ass, won't do those things again. You really have to be a total $%^& to get an actual mute, nevermind a ban.
I believe Toady really doesn't like people not heeding his warnings.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #13394 on: August 04, 2012, 03:43:07 pm »

I believe Toady really doesn't like people not heeding his warnings.
Exactly, how hard is it to follow instructions like "stop doing that"? You must really be trying to get banned to actually achieve it.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 [893] 894 895 ... 10983