Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8971 8972 [8973] 8974 8975 ... 10979

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13117637 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #134580 on: June 05, 2018, 05:57:18 pm »

You can just enjoy his films as someone who does claymation zombie apocalyse shorts though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-tNXxTRBA

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #134581 on: June 05, 2018, 07:38:09 pm »

There was also a mention that the people leaving could possibly be fleeing some manner of religious punishment, and we can't have that since apparently God can't get you if you're in space.

I'm paraphrasing a wee bit.
"In space, no one can hear you blaspheme."
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134582 on: June 05, 2018, 07:43:30 pm »

There was also a mention that the people leaving could possibly be fleeing some manner of religious punishment, and we can't have that since apparently God can't get you if you're in space.

I'm paraphrasing a wee bit.
"In space, no one can hear you blaspheme."

That's quite good.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #134583 on: June 05, 2018, 08:03:58 pm »

Look at the way the pig is holding the purse though. Totally letting the world know there’s an amazing bone there.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134584 on: June 06, 2018, 06:18:05 am »

Look at the way the pig is holding the purse though. Totally letting the world know there’s an amazing bone there.
She's asking for it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134585 on: June 06, 2018, 06:22:47 am »

Norwegian childrens book writers, I have to say, seem to understand their target audience... Stories such as the twin set of the little boy with diarrhea who pooed from here to there, who pooed out his dinner and pooed out his friend, who pooed out things he hadn't even eaten yet; and the book from the same author following his sister who vomited on things in much the same way her brother handled the other end of the bodily spectrum.

Or perhaps an inspiring tale of becoming comfortable with yourself for who you are, as depicted in "The Elephant Who Didn't Dare to Fart".

In a slight turn from bodily functions, there is of course the highly popular "Kurt" series of books, including the one where Kurt manages to reel in a fish the size of a large house, so he and his family decide to take a quick vacation, build a shack on top of the fish, and sail it around the world (crossing from Norway to China apparently takes 2-3 days when sailing a dead fish) while eating it out from underneath them.

...it's not entirely without bodily functions, of course, because Kurt's youngest, the boy, has as a life goal to urinate in public restrooms in every country in the world. The book covers his making a lot of headway in that lofty objective.
My goodness, these sound amazing. I mean... yeah, kid-me would have absolutely freaking loved them, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm in-touch enough with my inner child that reading those synopses made me chuckle out loud. ^-^       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #134586 on: June 06, 2018, 08:04:39 am »

Switch the pig for little red and the fox goes from skeevy maybe-rapist to pedophilic skeevy maybe-rapist. That would actually make things worse, tbh.

Arguably, stories like Little Red Riding Hood were cautionary tales about avoiding pedophilic skeevy maybe-rapists.
And also avoiding vore fetishists.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #134587 on: June 06, 2018, 08:10:05 am »

Switch the pig for little red and the fox goes from skeevy maybe-rapist to pedophilic skeevy maybe-rapist. That would actually make things worse, tbh.

Arguably, stories like Little Red Riding Hood were cautionary tales about avoiding pedophilic skeevy maybe-rapists.
And also avoiding vore fetishists.

Que the wolf eating Red Riding Hood while she moans seductively, and he wigs out, "Wait, what the fuck?! You're enjoying this? *horks her up* Get the fuck away from me, you freak."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134588 on: June 06, 2018, 08:40:25 am »

Cue. It's 'cue', not 'que'.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134589 on: June 06, 2018, 08:53:32 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134590 on: June 06, 2018, 08:58:09 am »

Cue someone claiming that it's "queue".
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #134591 on: June 06, 2018, 08:59:27 am »

No no its "quiche"
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #134592 on: June 06, 2018, 09:12:18 am »

Y'all dummies. Its 'Barack Obama'
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134593 on: June 06, 2018, 09:23:52 am »

Thanks, Obama.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134594 on: June 06, 2018, 10:08:13 am »

Norwegian childrens book writers, I have to say, seem to understand their target audience... Stories such as the twin set of the little boy with diarrhea who pooed from here to there, who pooed out his dinner and pooed out his friend, who pooed out things he hadn't even eaten yet; and the book from the same author following his sister who vomited on things in much the same way her brother handled the other end of the bodily spectrum.

Or perhaps an inspiring tale of becoming comfortable with yourself for who you are, as depicted in "The Elephant Who Didn't Dare to Fart".

In a slight turn from bodily functions, there is of course the highly popular "Kurt" series of books, including the one where Kurt manages to reel in a fish the size of a large house, so he and his family decide to take a quick vacation, build a shack on top of the fish, and sail it around the world (crossing from Norway to China apparently takes 2-3 days when sailing a dead fish) while eating it out from underneath them.

...it's not entirely without bodily functions, of course, because Kurt's youngest, the boy, has as a life goal to urinate in public restrooms in every country in the world. The book covers his making a lot of headway in that lofty objective.
My goodness, these sound amazing. I mean... yeah, kid-me would have absolutely freaking loved them, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm in-touch enough with my inner child that reading those synopses made me chuckle out loud. ^-^     
Yep. There was actually another childrens book that got made into a film relatively recently; "Doctor Proctor's Farting Powder", where a couple kids meet the mad scientist living next door, and find among his many bizarre inventions a prank farting powder so powerful, that a person can fly through the air using only flatulent force.

What follows is a rousing romp of action and intrigue, as another fellow catches wind of the wind-breaking and tries to steal the formula himself so that he can patent it and get rich. Much farting, crashing into things, and traveling through toilets is involved.

"Author Jo Nesbø's daughter wanted him to write her a story about a little girl, a boy who was shorter than her, a mad scientist and a dinosaur. Nesbø changed the dinosaur into an anaconda and added the plot about the fart powder, since he always wanted to write a children's book about farting."
Pages: 1 ... 8971 8972 [8973] 8974 8975 ... 10979