Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9049 9050 [9051] 9052 9053 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13182505 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135750 on: July 18, 2018, 12:09:43 pm »

So I think I figured out why so many of my pictures from my camera were turning out soft and a little out of focus. i'm shitty at manual focusing There's a dial next to the eyepiece which you can use to adjust the focus of the eyepiece irrespective of the focus on the lens- to compensate for when things look blurry through your autofocus lens. Odds are it was out of focus and I was trying to focus the lens to compensate, therefore what was focused for my eyeballs was not in focus relative to what was reaching the sensor.

'Course, I don't have an autofocus lens, so getting that right will be a challenge unto itself.
I was real happy to have read about camera diopters before, and explained this to my dad when he was having trouble with it (or at least with myself when everytime I wanted to take a picture, it started off blurred). Pretty cool to read on these :3 (And to be appropriate to the thread, why isn't this mentioned in some manuals with the camera!?)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #135751 on: July 18, 2018, 02:04:40 pm »

To dreg back up roblox:

apparently somebody added in gang rape animations to the game.  Hilarity seems to have ensued.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135752 on: July 18, 2018, 02:08:15 pm »

To dreg back up roblox:

apparently somebody added in gang rape animations to the game.  Hilarity seems to have ensued.
Bleh. I'm going to just stay away for a bit then.

That said, it sounds like this is a slip on the content policing front, so it *should be fixed fairly quickly. This shit shouldn't be in a kid's game.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135753 on: July 18, 2018, 02:37:49 pm »

To dreg back up roblox:

"oof"
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135754 on: July 18, 2018, 05:48:26 pm »

To dreg back up roblox:

"oof"
... Well played.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135755 on: July 18, 2018, 07:37:06 pm »

Discovered today that the real reason that my stepdad removed the electric oven and replaced it with a gas-fueled camp stove was largely just to keep me from being able to cook anything, seeing as he cooking hot dogs with it and immediately told my mother to tell me that any future hot dogs I cook are to be cooked in the microwave instead of the stove.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Troll_Kaiser177

• Bay Watcher
  • [BENIGN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135756 on: July 18, 2018, 07:45:10 pm »

Discovered today that the real reason that my stepdad removed the electric oven and replaced it with a gas-fueled camp stove was largely just to keep me from being able to cook anything, seeing as he cooking hot dogs with it and immediately told my mother to tell me that any future hot dogs I cook are to be cooked in the microwave instead of the stove.

Jokes on him now you get a nice cup of dog water whenever you and the doggs    are chilln
S̸͔̃ ̵̻̔L̸̦̅ ̵̨̊Д̵̮̽ ̵͘ͅV̶̬͛ ̵͕͠Ӟ̸̣́ ̶͚̕ ̴͉͝ T ̴͕̋Ӧ̵̻́ ̵̨̋ ̶̭̂ ̷̧͌Д̵̓ͅ ̶̦̒Я̶̝̾ ̵̄͜М̷̜̉ ̴̮̋О̶͓̒ ̶̝͗К̶̼͐

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #135757 on: July 18, 2018, 08:03:17 pm »

What even is your life, man.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #135758 on: July 18, 2018, 08:10:03 pm »

American housing shortage while living in real life Waluigi: the autobiography?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #135759 on: July 18, 2018, 08:49:09 pm »

Insane step parent the trilogy; step dad was already nuts, gets nuttier.

You should just give him a bag of pistachios with no context. Then he'll have some real nuts for a change. It might help him cope with the lack of intelligence.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135760 on: July 18, 2018, 09:08:38 pm »

American housing shortage while living in real life Waluigi: the autobiography?

The often forgotten spin off of Luigi's Mansion

Waluigi's Apartment
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135761 on: July 18, 2018, 09:17:26 pm »

Ahh they joy of randomly annoying and mildly crazy relatives....
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135762 on: July 18, 2018, 09:18:09 pm »

I will say this though, I've done an image comparison, and my stepdad does in fact look a lot like Heinrich Himmler.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #135763 on: July 18, 2018, 09:41:58 pm »

I will say this though, I've done an image comparison, and my stepdad does in fact look a lot like Heinrich Himmler.
Can you prove that he isn't an ageless, insane Himmler?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135764 on: July 18, 2018, 09:46:05 pm »

I mean, he died in suspicious circumstances, body buried in undisclosed location, autopsy results classified for 100 years. And the 3rd Reich was pretty heavy on wunderwaffe research.
My guess is Nazi science made him immortal, he faked his death and escaped to US of A where he lies low until all is forgotten, passing the time by tormenting Akura.
Pages: 1 ... 9049 9050 [9051] 9052 9053 ... 10983