Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9051 9052 [9053] 9054 9055 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13172512 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135780 on: July 19, 2018, 02:20:29 am »

A Robloxer AND an Aerosmith fan? Could it get any worse?!
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135781 on: July 19, 2018, 02:22:42 am »

((Jokes aside, KittyTac is a surprisingly common username. https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&hl=ru&q=kittytac))
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #135782 on: July 19, 2018, 02:33:19 am »

Lies!
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #135783 on: July 19, 2018, 02:37:33 am »

Could be worse. Your username could've been DeadlyKitten.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135784 on: July 19, 2018, 02:40:27 am »

Could be worse. Your username could've been DeadlyKitten.
Even worse: KittyCat. Both unoriginal and almost always taken in any reasonably old community.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #135785 on: July 19, 2018, 02:52:17 am »

I want to use this occasion to remind you: any insult  or injury on a fellow forum member is as an insult on yourself for we are all one in Pathos.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #135786 on: July 19, 2018, 05:01:18 am »

I want to use this occasion to remind you: any insult  or injury on a fellow forum member is as an insult on yourself for we are all one in Pathos.

Agreed sibling in Pathos. We need not denigrate ourselves, for we are one, and yet many.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #135787 on: July 19, 2018, 05:26:12 am »

Even Divinity Is Within The Scope Of Pathos.

Rejoice, Brethren, In The Knowledge Of Our Holy Name.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135788 on: July 19, 2018, 06:14:39 am »

Should make a script that replaces everyone's user name with their Grisha-numbers. Th4DwArfY1, you're actually Grisha74605.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135789 on: July 19, 2018, 06:16:57 am »

In other news, I fucked up my neck and my car has a seized brake caliper a-fucking-gain.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135790 on: July 19, 2018, 06:45:51 am »

Should make a script that replaces everyone's user name with their Grisha-numbers. Th4DwArfY1, you're actually Grisha74605.
What are Grisha-numbers? Their profile number - grisha5's profile number? If so, how do we deal with people who were registered before grisha5? And what about grisha55555?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135791 on: July 19, 2018, 06:59:09 am »

In other news, I fucked up my neck and my car has a seized brake caliper a-fucking-gain.
Oh crap. Are you ok? It sounds likd you  had an accident (brake failure resulting in neck injury). If you caliper keeps breaking you must find out why. Are the hoses OK? Are you usibg the rigth the brake fluid? The part itself has any leaks? When. I had a car brake issues where mostly hoses, the metal pieces themselves are generally very durable. Never seen an actually damaged calipe. Maybe you should replace it?

Maybe you are being targeted by an international conglomerate in a plot to make your dead look like an accident? What do you know Hans? How to make water into fuel? The cure of common cold? Talk to.me, I won't tell anyone, especially to out reptilian overlo.... I mean, anybody.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135792 on: July 19, 2018, 07:18:20 am »

I actually know the secret formulae for KFC chicken and Coca-Cola. Yeah, I'm probably gonna get 210'd.

In all seriousness though my neck is from not sleeping right and manual labor. The caliper was just replaced so it could be a faulty part or bad mechanic.
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135793 on: July 20, 2018, 02:33:42 am »

That sounds both heart breaking and warming pal. A change on the environment and what you are doing sure sounds refreshing and a good way to meet people.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135794 on: July 20, 2018, 06:46:38 pm »

Today I decided to look at the front page of steam. More specifically the "Popular New Releases" section and...

Spoiler: Holy Anime! (click to show/hide)

Three out of nine slots on the store page are anime-esque games! Is this the result of Valve relaxing their censorship rules again?! Usually there'd be one or two anime games on the store page, but holy hell this is too much! The games weren't even selling that well so if this is what gets to the popular new releases section I can't imagine what drek lurks beyond it.

Turns out "Popular new releases" isn't on the front page anymore, it hasn't been for a while. What I saw was the personalized "New and Trending" page. Existential angst from everything I believed in being a lie aside, I have no idea why Valve thinks that anime games are something I'm interested in. I have gushed about Doki-Doki literature club here a few times (and I do watch actual anime as well), but all of those things were done outside of steam (the non-steam version of DDLC is the superior one). The only thing I can think of that could have possibly caused this to happen was that one time I downloaded the Ys Origin demo. But I did that because I heard people praise the combat mechanics, not because the main heroine kind of looks like Monika!

Ah well, the damage has already been done. Maybe Valve will one day make their algorithms a little smarter, but today I at least had an interesting time exploring the steam storefront (Did you know they're making another Ys game?)

TLDR: Valve thinks I'm a pervert and an edgelord
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:48:17 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 9051 9052 [9053] 9054 9055 ... 10983