Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9187 9188 [9189] 9190 9191 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13179676 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #137820 on: September 11, 2018, 09:06:06 am »

"How in the world do you pocket an ass?"

"Well, first you need some sewing needles and a bit of thread."

why brain
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137821 on: September 11, 2018, 09:08:07 am »

Sounds like an appropriate amount to me. Corralling animals is tricky unless you shoot them.
Raccoons in particular are not known for being cooperative. Or harmless.

Forget the teeth, claws, and rabies.

Them fuckers got thumbs and brains.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137822 on: September 11, 2018, 01:16:35 pm »

Double post for this. Tabs open in my phone: George Washington Farewell Address, Roman Infantry tactics, tomatillo chicken recipe, tvtropes Truth in Television M to O, Ameripol, a Google images search for 'murder memes', a Land mine statistics page, the Wikipedia cluster bomb article, and Cracked main page.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137823 on: September 11, 2018, 01:46:28 pm »

My fucking tire exploded doing 65mph/105kmh down the interstate on the way to work today. Then someone ELSE'S tire exploded while I was changing mine and it was fukkin terrifying folks.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:48:18 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137824 on: September 11, 2018, 01:53:52 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:30:05 pm by dragdeler »
let

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137825 on: September 11, 2018, 03:54:52 pm »

Was almost late to work due to a huge accident on the main highway. Several other people were up to 3 hours late.

Then at around 2:30, the power goes out, possibly because of construction in the nearby Costco's parking lot, we're sent home early, and they expect us to come in an hour early to make up the difference.

On the way home, my mom was talking about the various things she and her husband purchased today: a fuckhuge generator that can supposedly power the entire house for $800(Amazon lists at ~$1800), and a cast-iron frying pan. Given the they just bought a new generator, and we have plenty of cookware, these sound extraordinarily excessive. Even if you get a great price, it's not a good deal if you didn't need the damn thing in the first place.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #137826 on: September 12, 2018, 02:17:12 am »

In one of the drawers of the refrigerator, where I keep all the stuff for making my lunch throughout the week, I found a head of cabbage, putrid to the point of liquefaction. The rotting cabbage juice was getting over everything. Also, the cabbage was certainly not there yesterday.
Did you refuse an offer from vegetable mafia?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137827 on: September 12, 2018, 04:44:06 am »

Just parents being parents. This morning, I discovered they threw out my toaster, having found the other day they damaged it by jamming something into it. The only other toaster is his, but it's plugged in on the other side of the kitchen, apparently jammed into the socket, and has never been cleaned.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137828 on: September 12, 2018, 05:59:23 am »

Double post for this. Tabs open in my phone: George Washington Farewell Address, Roman Infantry tactics, tomatillo chicken recipe, tvtropes Truth in Television M to O, Ameripol, a Google images search for 'murder memes', a Land mine statistics page, the Wikipedia cluster bomb article, and Cracked main page.
Are you like, my eviler twin? (Is that a word? Eviler?).

Or DF really gathers people with very specific kinds of mindsets?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137829 on: September 12, 2018, 06:30:59 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:34:07 pm by dragdeler »
let

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137830 on: September 12, 2018, 06:37:08 am »

It's generally accepted to say 'eviler' but more evil is the technically correct term. And I think it's more mindsets than anything.

That said, do you have a small, almost imperceptible scar under your left eye along the orbit?
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #137831 on: September 12, 2018, 06:39:38 am »

The new Predator movie is out soonish around here. It's stupidly named The Predator, causing yet more sequel confusion probably, but that's not the point. The point is the translation of the title that the regional cinema chain opted for. See, the movie poster has a subtitle thingy of sorts "The hunt has evolved" which isn't a part of the title at all, the title is simply The Predator. But whoever was translating the thing decided that just wouldn't do, simply translating it as just The Predator would be too easy, so they coopted the subtitle and made it a part of the title, except not really.
So now, it's locally known as The Predator: Evolution

Somebody is getting paid money to do this shit, how the fuck did it come to that?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #137832 on: September 12, 2018, 06:40:55 am »

It's generally accepted to say 'eviler' but more evil is the technically correct term. And I think it's more mindsets than anything.

That said, do you have a small, almost imperceptible scar under your left eye along the orbit?
I have a friend who does.
As bonus points he also shaves his head and has a thick Eastern European accent. He would make a great Bond villain
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137833 on: September 12, 2018, 06:43:26 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:34:00 pm by dragdeler »
let

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #137834 on: September 12, 2018, 06:48:08 am »

His code name is Scar Knuckle

I have a friend who does.
As bonus points he also shaves his head and has a thick Eastern European accent. He would make a great Bond villain

Is he a brain surgeon? Brain surgeons make the best villains.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 9187 9188 [9189] 9190 9191 ... 10983