Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9188 9189 [9190] 9191 9192 ... 10970

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12952644 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #137835 on: September 12, 2018, 07:00:46 am »

"I am going to cut open your brain now. Yes Mr. Bond. I do hope you don't mind."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137836 on: September 12, 2018, 07:05:55 am »

The scar and age are all I know, but somehow I'm convinced that Hans is big black man, why the fuck? I mean 20$ say you're a tall skinny white dude (with a scar yes yes)
I picture him as skinny, 1.80 my tall, with a long, golden mustache and clean shaved sideburns and cheeks. Has a mullet, a trucker cap and wear a orange vest. Dunno why I picture you as a red neck trucker Hans.

Oh also, I have years thinking Hugo Luman is secretly Hugh Jackman.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137837 on: September 12, 2018, 07:22:47 am »

I actually do have a small or near imperceivable scar below my left eye, or I did have, it still causes some issues. And I am very fond of cats and can talk in a posh accent at will.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #137838 on: September 12, 2018, 07:32:08 am »

Somebody is getting paid money to do this shit, how the fuck did it come to that?
Me nyet parle pas des españolungen.

Magic, friend jopax. Word magic. Magical word incompetence.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #137839 on: September 12, 2018, 07:47:59 am »

No, no, a scar under the eye is handsome and a good guy trait (as long as you're not a literal nazi). A cut across the eye makes you the evil twin (though if you don't have a twin, you're a good guy).
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137840 on: September 12, 2018, 08:28:57 am »

The scar and age are all I know, but somehow I'm convinced that Hans is big black man, why the fuck? I mean 20$ say you're a tall skinny white dude (with a scar yes yes)
He's a panda. He's black, white, and asian.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • the earth spins very fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #137841 on: September 12, 2018, 10:27:13 am »

No, no, a scar under the eye is handsome and a good guy trait (as long as you're not a literal nazi). A cut across the eye makes you the evil twin (though if you don't have a twin, you're a good guy).
I have a scar above my eye, what does that make me?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #137842 on: September 12, 2018, 10:28:26 am »

The worst of them all: an anti-hero
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137843 on: September 12, 2018, 10:37:12 am »

The worst of them all: an anti-hero
A perpetually surprised/skeptical anti-hero at that.

I have a scar in the middle of my forehead, right at the hairline. It's from when I ran headfirst into the corner of a kitchen table while chasing a meteorite. There's also a tiny scar on my cheek from when I had a disagreement with some ice as a toddler or something.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137844 on: September 12, 2018, 10:54:48 am »

I don't have scars near my eyes. I do have a really small Why So Serious scar on the right side of my mouth from a stupid fight when I was a kid, it took 3 or 4 stitches to close the gap. If I let my mustache grow a little it can't be seen.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137845 on: September 12, 2018, 11:35:59 am »

I picture him as skinny, 1.80 my tall, with a long, golden mustache and clean shaved sideburns and cheeks. Has a mullet, a trucker cap and wear a orange vest. Dunno why I picture you as a red neck trucker Hans.

Oh also, I have years thinking Hugo Luman is secretly Hugh Jackman.

I'm 190.5cm (6'3 ish) and 90 ish kilograms (200 lbs, almost even)
I have no facial hair, though I'm trying to grow some on my vacation. I have a very short buzzcut, and somewhat angular features that I would describe as, "Looks like a nice enough guy, but also sorta like an ex-con"

I typically wear a Sublime t-shirt and shorts or a sleeveless tanktop in speckled gray, with shorts. I have a baseball cap I wear a lot, it's featureless forest green with a sorta black bill. I'm closer to 'Average white guy' than 'Redneck'. I alternate contacts and glasses, but I feel the glasses make me look like every sketch of a serial killer ever, so I avoid them mostly.

Oh and I have a medium build. Neither muscular or fat. I'm quite wiry actually, and stronger than I look, but I've got no muscular definition or fat. I was truly skinny til the last five years, but now I'm built like your average man.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:37:36 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137846 on: September 12, 2018, 11:38:44 am »

BTW the scar is literally imperceptible in photos, is barely 1/2 inch long/1.25cm long, and it's hidden by the rim of my glasses anyway.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137847 on: September 12, 2018, 12:51:03 pm »

No no, a moustache makes you the evil twin. Scar across the eye makes you a 'dark stranger' (usually for a training montage/flashback scene)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137848 on: September 12, 2018, 12:59:52 pm »

A rich housewife defacto indicates one of two things. (possibly both)

1) they are a trustfund baby, and have always been wealthy.
2) They are married to a wealthy man.

This, owing to their occupation of "housewife", which produces negative income.

You forgot 3) Got rich before becoming a housewife.

Unless you think that people hatch from eggs with their professions printed on the front.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137849 on: September 12, 2018, 01:14:14 pm »

No no, a moustache makes you the evil twin. Scar across the eye makes you a 'dark stranger' (usually for a training montage/flashback scene)

Are you guys seriously talking about other indications of an evil twin aside from an evil goatee? There is no 100% indicator aside from evil goatee.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 9188 9189 [9190] 9191 9192 ... 10970