Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9189 9190 [9191] 9192 9193 ... 10970

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12951574 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #137850 on: September 12, 2018, 01:36:17 pm »

The scar and age are all I know, but somehow I'm convinced that Hans is big black man, why the fuck? I mean 20$ say you're a tall skinny white dude (with a scar yes yes)
I picture him as skinny, 1.80 my tall, with a long, golden mustache and clean shaved sideburns and cheeks. Has a mullet, a trucker cap and wear a orange vest. Dunno why I picture you as a red neck trucker Hans.

Oh also, I have years thinking Hugo Luman is secretly Hugh Jackman.

I'm 190.5cm (6'3 ish) and 90 ish kilograms (200 lbs, almost even)
I have no facial hair, though I'm trying to grow some on my vacation. I have a very short buzzcut, and somewhat angular features that I would describe as, "Looks like a nice enough guy, but also sorta like an ex-con"

I typically wear a Sublime t-shirt and shorts or a sleeveless tanktop in speckled gray, with shorts. I have a baseball cap I wear a lot, it's featureless forest green with a sorta black bill. I'm closer to 'Average white guy' than 'Redneck'. I alternate contacts and glasses, but I feel the glasses make me look like every sketch of a serial killer ever, so I avoid them mostly.

Oh and I have a medium build. Neither muscular or fat. I'm quite wiry actually, and stronger than I look, but I've got no muscular definition or fat. I was truly skinny til the last five years, but now I'm built like your average man.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If I were to guess your heritage from this picture, I'd guess you were 100% German.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #137851 on: September 12, 2018, 01:39:54 pm »

No, no, a scar under the eye is handsome and a good guy trait (as long as you're not a literal nazi). A cut across the eye makes you the evil twin (though if you don't have a twin, you're a good guy).
No no, a moustache makes you the evil twin. Scar across the eye makes you a 'dark stranger' (usually for a training montage/flashback scene)

Are you guys seriously talking about other indications of an evil twin aside from an evil goatee? There is no 100% indicator aside from evil goatee.

What if I have a good goatee?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #137852 on: September 12, 2018, 01:43:35 pm »

Are you guys seriously talking about other indications of an evil twin aside from an evil goatee? There is no 100% indicator aside from evil goatee.
No, not 100%. A goatee is fine as long as it's combined with a sufficiently long moustache to make you the old, wise mentor. The only certain way to determine an evil twin is to hug them and see if they give the camera an evil glance.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137853 on: September 12, 2018, 01:44:51 pm »

I'm 100% United Statesian but I'll do that douchey white American thing.

Probably ~60 German
~20 French, English and Scottish
~20 Sioux (Dead great grandmother was full blooded and married a half Sioux half Englishman)

Just an estimate. I tan like a N.American though which is nice.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137854 on: September 12, 2018, 01:48:30 pm »

Probably ~60 German
~20 French, English and Scottish
~20 Sioux (Dead great grandmother was full blooded and married a half Sioux half Englishman)

Just an estimate. I tan like a N.American though which is nice.

You have 80 people inside you? Disgusting.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137855 on: September 12, 2018, 01:50:20 pm »

That’s an odd mix. Historically the French fight the Germans and the English (with the Scots) and the Germans fight the English.

The English and French must sometimes leverage the Sioux part to aid in fighting the other side.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #137856 on: September 12, 2018, 01:51:17 pm »

Don't worry, just reducing people down to "white" or "black" Americans is douchier ;)
Love, scriver~

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #137857 on: September 12, 2018, 01:52:10 pm »

America isnt an ethnicity.

*shrug* by focusing on where our parents came from we can define our 'race'.  Because it makes us different.  Kind of like Welsh and Brittish people.  I guess.

Im American, but by decent Im a second generation italian.  Or first, if my father is the 0th gen.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137858 on: September 12, 2018, 01:53:16 pm »

If you go to Europe and tell people you’re American you will get a very different reaction compared to if you told them you’re Canadian.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137859 on: September 12, 2018, 01:55:35 pm »

No, not 100%. A goatee is fine as long as it's combined with a sufficiently long moustache to make you the old, wise mentor. The only certain way to determine an evil twin is to hug them and see if they give the camera an evil glance.

I agree about the separation of good and bad goatees, but that's why I specified the evil goatee. It is important not to suspect the wrong person until the very end when your counterpart proclaims that his goatee was the villain all along.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137860 on: September 12, 2018, 01:57:53 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:33:30 pm by dragdeler »
let

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137861 on: September 12, 2018, 02:23:40 pm »

Wait, the Sabaton 'winged hussars' meme is an actual song?
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137862 on: September 12, 2018, 02:25:48 pm »

Wait, the Sabaton 'winged hussars' meme is an actual song?
It's Sabaton, dude.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137863 on: September 12, 2018, 02:27:04 pm »

But the meme has a jaunty silly beat.  It sounds like a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mGPnud_IjE - Winged Hussars

Compare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s43yLMgXXOU - White Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk - Carolus Rex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlsRsRo1PI4 - Shadows
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 02:29:43 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #137864 on: September 12, 2018, 03:21:01 pm »

It does have a different sound than a lot of their stuff, but it is in the same range.

Besides, you can't really fault a band who cites Twisted Sister as a major musical inspiration for having the occasional song with a "silly beat".
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.
Pages: 1 ... 9189 9190 [9191] 9192 9193 ... 10970