Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 938 939 [940] 941 942 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13163594 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14085 on: August 16, 2012, 01:38:03 pm »

Well to be fair I've been getting emails about a Diablo 3 account that I never had.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14086 on: August 16, 2012, 01:38:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Moose have been known to de-rail oncoming trains and walk away from it. Bears have not. I'd aim for the bear and pray to god the moose doesn't care.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14087 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02:41 pm »

Blizzard releases MoP trailer and continues its spiral.

Downward or upward spiral? You decide. All I know is I laughed.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14088 on: August 16, 2012, 02:09:35 pm »

Next is getting concepts and sprites done. We're about a third of the way there, though I think I need to take a break for a day or so because I've started seeing myself spriting in my sleep.

Guess which part merits crossposting to this thread.
くコ:彡

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14089 on: August 16, 2012, 02:15:32 pm »

Being about a third done with concepts and sprites?  :P
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14090 on: August 16, 2012, 02:19:48 pm »

Being about a third done with concepts and sprites?  :P
...well, that too.
くコ:彡

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14091 on: August 16, 2012, 02:22:05 pm »

Blizzard releases MoP trailer and continues its spiral.

Downward or upward spiral? You decide. All I know is I laughed.
Meh....WoW has never taken itself that seriously (the game devs, not the playerbase).

I liked the trailer, even as I'm glad I don't play WoW anymore. I *am* curious to see how popular the Pandarens are on the China servers.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14092 on: August 16, 2012, 02:27:11 pm »

All the fanboys screaming "kung fu panda!" as an insult to the expansion make me laugh, as I fucking LOVE Kung Fu Panda and WoW making any reference to it is a plus in my book.

I did resubscribe for a month just to try it out. They seem to be putting development time in things other than the loot farming, so maybe I won't get burnt out as quickly as I have the last 5 or so times I've taken a break and resubscribed.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14093 on: August 16, 2012, 02:31:33 pm »

My Chemistry I class seems designed not to teach me chemisty but how to get work done under a boss who is deficit in sanity.

Still, Chemistry. Science is awesome.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14094 on: August 16, 2012, 02:32:07 pm »

All the fanboys screaming "kung fu panda!" as an insult to the expansion make me laugh, as I fucking LOVE Kung Fu Panda and WoW making any reference to it is a plus in my book.

I did resubscribe for a month just to try it out. They seem to be putting development time in things other than the loot farming, so maybe I won't get burnt out as quickly as I have the last 5 or so times I've taken a break and resubscribed.

I'm kinda tempted to check out the F2P version, but then I miss my lvl 60 Troll Priest. Him have da' good juju mon. Make de big heals.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14095 on: August 16, 2012, 02:34:06 pm »

My Chemistry I class seems designed not to teach me chemisty but how to get work done under a boss who is deficit in sanity.

Still, Chemistry. Science is awesome.
Chemistry > programming. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14096 on: August 16, 2012, 02:40:25 pm »

I'm kinda tempted to check out the F2P version, but then I miss my lvl 60 Troll Priest. Him have da' good juju mon. Make de big heals.
Look on the bright side: You now have the opportunity to make a gnome priest.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14097 on: August 16, 2012, 03:18:31 pm »

Look on the bright side: You now have the opportunity to make a gnome priest.
That would mean....playing Alliance. I've killed men for less obscene suggestions.  :P

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14098 on: August 16, 2012, 03:26:33 pm »

WoW went downhill as soon as they started focusing more on making the game accessible to everyone, including making it easier so everyone could raid. It's been in a downhill spiral for awhile now, probably going to get closer to death after MoP is released.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14099 on: August 16, 2012, 03:36:42 pm »

I just found a book I had apparently accidentally stolen from high school after I graduated.
I just googled that phrase and found nothing. Congratulations, those three words in that order have never been typed into the googleable internet before! Until now.
Pages: 1 ... 938 939 [940] 941 942 ... 10983