Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9625 9626 [9627] 9628 9629 ... 9772

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 5801404 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Disdains the law
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #144390 on: April 26, 2019, 10:47:24 am »

the absurdity of putting the maximum strength "Cool Intense" halls in there

You might as well streamline the process of consuming large amounts of these, I can see some merit to it. Maybe you can even get your excrements to smell like mint.

Laugh hysterically in your most evil way

Actually yodeling "rrrRicola" in a neutral manner should suffice to create a germ free zone.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144391 on: April 26, 2019, 12:18:27 pm »

This just in, forumite Weird formulates new chemical weapon that literally detonates the human sinuses upon contact with tongue. More at 10.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144392 on: April 26, 2019, 12:24:29 pm »

Still less stupid than that water-flusher pump thing for your nose advertised on tv right now. God thats such a stupid product. But oh yeah, its totally all-natural and thus perfectly safe to use so you gotta buy it and cleanse your nose daily (with pressurized tap water) for that clean nose feeling!
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144393 on: April 26, 2019, 12:26:15 pm »

I am from NJ and we try to put as little of the local water into our bodies as possible thank you very much.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144394 on: April 26, 2019, 01:09:53 pm »

I am from NJ and we try to put as little of the local water into our bodies as possible thank you very much.

I'm from the Midwest, and same, but probably for different reasons.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #144395 on: April 26, 2019, 01:25:28 pm »

Still less stupid than that water-flusher pump thing for your nose advertised on tv right now. God thats such a stupid product. But oh yeah, its totally all-natural and thus perfectly safe to use so you gotta buy it and cleanse your nose daily (with pressurized tap water) for that clean nose feeling!
the whatever it is pot things? Something like nettle pot just... not that. I remember those strictly due to the noted risk of introducing brain eating bacteria to your insides.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #144396 on: April 26, 2019, 01:44:39 pm »

Neti-pot
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled shield user
    • View Profile
« Reply #144397 on: April 26, 2019, 01:58:21 pm »

Rule 1 of not drowning: Keep water out of your lungs.
Rule 2 of not drowning: Keep water out of your nose.
The shield is mightier than the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144398 on: April 26, 2019, 02:16:28 pm »

I just try to keep things-that-are-not-for-respiration out of my airways, it's a good catch-all solution.

I have a mental list of things that do not qualify. Water is on there, and one above that is water from the tap in my hometown.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144399 on: April 26, 2019, 04:09:57 pm »

Neti-pot was a life-saver for me.  My sinuses used to be so congested for years until I gave in and started using one.

Its perfectly safe as long as you replace it once in a while and use boiled/salted water like they generally recommend.  Just remember that people swim in lakes and get nasty lake-water up their nose all the time with no troubles 99.9% of the time. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:11:41 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144400 on: April 26, 2019, 05:30:11 pm »

Got in a minor car accident earlier, not my fault, I'm fine, car's fine, other person presumably similar.

Still feeling a little shaky over it and I have no idea why, given the above and a cop (presumably, given the other party got a citation for it) saying it wasn't my fault. I mean  other person even said it was their fault, I think they even said as much to the cop. I was late to work, but I called them and they were alright, HR manager even said "you've never been late before, don't worry about it".

I assume it's because I have to deal with insurance and people fixing the car and potentially having to rent another car while it gets fixed (dent in the bumper = $1300, apparently) and I'm not sure about timescale regarding when all this will get resolved.

Human psychology is silly.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144401 on: April 26, 2019, 05:34:54 pm »

Car accident = Mentally associated with terrible hardship and injury.

Not that unusual, glad you're ok :)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • Make birds speedrun again
    • View Profile
« Reply #144402 on: April 26, 2019, 06:04:36 pm »

Yeah, just because you didn't get hurt or worse from the accident doesn't mean that couldn't've been the case. Cars are bloody dangerous.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if ďslammed in the ass by dead philosophersĒ is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Quote from: Loud Whispers
Does a Laconian believe they descend from Achilles? Does an anon believe a greentext happened? Does a child believe in air? We choose the fake news we want. The eternal memri.tv

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #144403 on: April 26, 2019, 06:08:15 pm »

new zealnd weather, why

10pm the night before, forecast reads clear sky morning
6:30am it's cloudy as and there won't be a nice sunrise lighting since the sky doesn't clear until, well, now o'clock

how can i hike up a small mountain for morning photography if if the morning is a charred bruisy color?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144404 on: April 26, 2019, 07:08:11 pm »

Youíre missing Wisconsin weather though.

Itís been 50s-60s all week.

9Ē of snow forecast for tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 9625 9626 [9627] 9628 9629 ... 9772