Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9812 9813 [9814] 9815 9816 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13001448 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #147195 on: September 13, 2019, 08:46:02 am »

Why didn't I know this band existed?

Rockbitch became infamous not only for performing live sex acts but also doing so with audience members via "The Golden Condom". During their shows, a condom was tossed into the crowd; whoever caught it (male or female) was taken backstage for sexual relations with one or more band members.
The Rockbitch line-up became entirely female in 2000. Original lead guitarist Tony "The Beast" Skinner retired, taking over management/production. Lisa "Babe" Wills took lead guitar duties, while Luci, previously "Stage Slut" (one of the nude dancers and sexual band/crowd liaisons), took over rhythm guitar.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147196 on: September 13, 2019, 09:10:00 am »

Why didn't I know this band existed?
Because they're honestly a bit shit.

EDIT: Ah yes, chatted a little bit with the friend who gave me the pick-up advice. She said "I'm not saying I support it, but it's just facts. It’s not always the case but that’s just my personal experiences and what I have observed in bars for several years [she works as a bartender]. It's sad, but...", and we agreed that I'm not enough of a dick to really pull it off.

So it was less advice, and more "Here's why it's not working".

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147197 on: September 13, 2019, 12:01:00 pm »

I just totally failed to recognize one of my co-workers and tried to stop them entering the store room. This is not a one-off issue I have, either. Like I just fail to recognize people I've met before regularly. I can't remember names sometimes. Why am I like this. I hate it.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147198 on: September 13, 2019, 12:08:26 pm »

how many co-workers do you have?

There's a limit to how many people you are able to keep track of.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147199 on: September 13, 2019, 12:16:36 pm »

I just totally failed to recognize one of my co-workers and tried to stop them entering the store room. This is not a one-off issue I have, either. Like I just fail to recognize people I've met before regularly. I can't remember names sometimes. Why am I like this. I hate it.

It takes me like a month to remember who new hires are. I always apologize to them up front and I'm like look it's not you, I have a memory problem. I promise I don't hate you. You seem ok.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #147200 on: September 13, 2019, 12:53:12 pm »

My chest hurts when I inhale deeply and feels sore. I think it's cuz I'm sick.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147201 on: September 13, 2019, 12:54:16 pm »

Your logic is undeniable.

Also hope you feel better soon.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #147202 on: September 13, 2019, 01:07:29 pm »

So the chest buster hasn't started moving yet?

:\
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #147203 on: September 13, 2019, 01:46:55 pm »

Nah, it's already erupted. Hans's brain is just reliving the last moments of their life as they bleed out.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147204 on: September 13, 2019, 03:27:41 pm »

Nah, it's already erupted. Hans's brain is just reliving the last moments of their life as they bleed out.

I get to live my life long dream. I get to be the first host for a species of deadly parasitoid alien killing machines who will spell the end of humanity with my gory, shredded entrails.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147205 on: September 13, 2019, 03:32:45 pm »

I get to live my life long dream. I get to be the first host for a species of deadly parasitoid alien killing machines who will spell the end of humanity with my gory, shredded entrails.

What if it's a really polite chestburster that just sort of exits carefully and leaves you with non-mortal injuries and maybe leaves a tip?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147206 on: September 13, 2019, 03:33:51 pm »

A few bucks would  be cool too.
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147207 on: September 13, 2019, 03:38:52 pm »

Yeah like here man I got you a nice towel and a 20-spot, will leave 5-star review.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147208 on: September 13, 2019, 04:13:23 pm »

It takes me like a month to remember who new hires are. I always apologize to them up front and I'm like look it's not you, I have a memory problem. I promise I don't hate you. You seem ok.

I try that too. I've only got like 10 people I work with regularly, everyone else I forget about repeatedly. It's a pain

I was completely correct about today being bullshit anyway. Failed to understand what customers are asking for, computers being slow and difficult, customers asking for things we cannot acquire as usual. But very little liquor sales, oddly. Not a good day to drink or something?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147209 on: September 13, 2019, 04:18:27 pm »

I remember faces but forget names
Pages: 1 ... 9812 9813 [9814] 9815 9816 ... 10974