Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9814 9815 [9816] 9817 9818 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13138006 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #147225 on: September 14, 2019, 02:02:27 pm »

I just watched the final of the doubles for the cornhole championships.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #147226 on: September 14, 2019, 02:05:10 pm »

Would you recommend cornholing or watching competitive cornholing?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147227 on: September 14, 2019, 02:08:34 pm »

Some of the shots they made were impressive.

I think I was mostly watching to figure out the rules, as cornholing is new to me.

dirty bastard
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147228 on: September 14, 2019, 02:09:44 pm »

Honestly never gave the backyard sport much thought.  Was never spectacular at it, and bocci was always the game of choice.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147229 on: September 14, 2019, 02:10:18 pm »

Honestly never gave the backyard sport much thought.  Was never spectacular at it, and bocci was always the game of choice.
PKs DF Mod!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147230 on: September 14, 2019, 02:23:58 pm »

Honestly, cornholing sounds like an euphemism for sex, which I otherwise might have thought it was of not for pisskops backyard sport mention.

Anyways, there was a solid gold toilet in Winston Churchill’s childhood home that got stolen, but that’s not the wtf. The wtf is, what the heck was a solid gold toilet doing there? Sounds like something Trump would proudly claim was his that he potty trained with not Winston Churchill. It just sounds so out of place.

Edit: https://www.cnn.com/style/article/uk-blenheim-palace-gold-toilet-scli-gbr-intl/index.html apparently it was from a palace, not a more middle class sort of home like I thought Churchill was from as I didn’t think he was a noble or something. Edit2: And it was part of an exhibition, not a thing that was there originally.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 02:27:49 pm by smjjames »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147231 on: September 14, 2019, 02:25:25 pm »

I do believe cornholing is the name of a particular type of sexual encounter, but it is also the name of a game in which players throw a bag of... corn, presumably, at a board with a hole in it.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #147232 on: September 14, 2019, 02:26:13 pm »

I think in Texas cornholing is, in fact, a sex practice
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147233 on: September 14, 2019, 03:08:14 pm »

it is definitely slang for sex of the butt variety.

But I mean . . . what isn't?

PKs DF Mod!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147234 on: September 14, 2019, 03:11:52 pm »

What what
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #147235 on: September 14, 2019, 03:32:07 pm »

Using corncobs of course
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147236 on: September 14, 2019, 03:47:44 pm »

Using corncobs of course
Give the ol' poop chute a good scrubbin', cleans 'er out right and good! The Hershey Highway Street Sweeper we called it!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #147237 on: September 14, 2019, 07:04:53 pm »

Quote from: Monster Pet Evolution, chapter 40 something
Monster Weakness]: 1. Fire 2. Rapid loss of water leading to death via dehydration 3. Being cut into pieces will result in death
Like, okay. These things are basically pokemon and some aren't weak to fire. Okay. 1 passes muster. Some don't need water or whatever, so alright. 2 gets a pass. But. Three. They haven't introduced or even hinted at anything that doesn't die when cut into pieces. This isn't a meaningful weakness, this is a "it dies when it is killed". Why are you even there, weakness 3 ;_;
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147238 on: September 14, 2019, 07:07:13 pm »

Quote from: Monster Pet Evolution, chapter 40 something
Monster Weakness]: 1. Fire 2. Rapid loss of water leading to death via dehydration 3. Being cut into pieces will result in death
Like, okay. These things are basically pokemon and some aren't weak to fire. Okay. 1 passes muster. Some don't need water or whatever, so alright. 2 gets a pass. But. Three. They haven't introduced or even hinted at anything that doesn't die when cut into pieces. This isn't a meaningful weakness, this is a "it dies when it is killed". Why are you even there, weakness 3 ;_;

PROTIP: To defeat the cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #147239 on: September 14, 2019, 10:27:55 pm »

So that PETD guy DMed me and said he "has proof that dwarves are alive and if you disagreee[sic] you are evil" (those exact words, without the sic). He then showed me a screenshot of the "Thoughts and preferences" screen. I laughed at that "proof" and he called me a "heartless basterd[sic]". Seriously?
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?
Pages: 1 ... 9814 9815 [9816] 9817 9818 ... 10980