Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10012 10013 [10014] 10015 10016 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13181635 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #150195 on: February 19, 2020, 07:31:48 pm »

You can buy vibrating baby rockers! I think it's been shown that they've got some side effects that aren'tnt the best for kids, but it would immediately quiet down my friend's kid when she was colicky.

My kid absolutely loved his little vibrating buggy. He got pissed as hell when he outgrew it, though.

You'll need to get him a bigger vibrating buggy or on his deathbed he'll be all "Rosebud!"

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #150196 on: February 19, 2020, 08:49:13 pm »

that is like the worst possible choice of words when referencing a young boy's vibrating buggy maybe
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #150197 on: February 19, 2020, 09:07:05 pm »

I cry when I can’t suckle boob, too.

In tears e'ry day

re: website sucks. 
I usually have notepad++ with answers that I copy and paste from.

This is a good idea i'll try that.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150198 on: February 20, 2020, 11:36:40 am »

Well, I thought I was going to binge watch the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movies in Disney+ in a suggested chronological order. 
I got all the way to Captain America: Civil War. in 4 nights. 
Turns out, Black Panther is not yet in Disney+.  WTF.  And, oh yeah, no Spider-man: Homecoming either.  WTF.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #150199 on: February 20, 2020, 12:08:17 pm »

Well, I thought I was going to binge watch the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movies in Disney+ in a suggested chronological order. 
Turns out, Black Panther is not yet in Disney+.  WTF.  And, oh yeah, no Spider-man: Homecoming either.  WTF.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/disney-plus/2020/1/2/21046851/films-leaving-disney-plus-home-alone-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dr-dolittle

might have something to do with it

Quote from: Polygon
And there are films that are already set to leave Disney Plus. According to a report from Bloomberg, a few of the service’s biggest titles, like Black Panther, are currently set to lapse back to Netflix in 2026, where they were before Disney Plus launched. On top of that, a few enterprising Disney Plus users noticed that other films had hidden expiration dates, which could indicate the end of certain contracts and licensing deals, even though Disney owns all of the titles on Disney Plus.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #150200 on: February 20, 2020, 12:14:47 pm »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/disney-plus/2020/1/2/21046851/films-leaving-disney-plus-home-alone-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dr-dolittle

might have something to do with it

Quote from: Polygon
And there are films that are already set to leave Disney Plus. According to a report from Bloomberg, a few of the service’s biggest titles, like Black Panther, are currently set to lapse back to Netflix in 2026, where they were before Disney Plus launched. On top of that, a few enterprising Disney Plus users noticed that other films had hidden expiration dates, which could indicate the end of certain contracts and licensing deals, even though Disney owns all of the titles on Disney Plus.
C A P I T A L I S M !

Thought about double-posting, or putting it in the LAmerica thread for that matter, but eh this be a WTF moment.

Yesterday here in Brasil, during a massive protest by military cops demanding better pay (and shutting down the better part of a whole state in the process), a senator (Cid Gomes), tried to drive a fucking backhoe loader into a police barracks. He was shot by the cops and was hit in the chest. Mr Senator is still alive though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 12:17:42 pm by Teneb »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150201 on: February 20, 2020, 02:38:04 pm »

Well, he's got my vote.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #150202 on: February 20, 2020, 02:49:19 pm »

What was he even?
Love, scriver~

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150203 on: February 20, 2020, 02:54:00 pm »

Lame. You're supposed to weld armour plating to your killdozer. Or killhoe or whatever.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150204 on: February 20, 2020, 03:12:38 pm »

Or contract with the Constructobots to do the dirty deeds. 

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150205 on: February 21, 2020, 09:38:35 am »

You can say whatever you want about that senator. But you can't acuse him of a slacker or not taking his own hands into matters. If only all politics were like him, we'll end up with tons of funmy headlines.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150206 on: February 21, 2020, 09:46:37 am »

Senator Gomez is my hero forever, until I forget him later today because my brain doesn't work. He gets things done.

Anyone else feel all floaty today? Not quite a fever, but it's more than just mind fog.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150207 on: February 21, 2020, 10:07:50 am »

Yeah, I can't quite into words today. Must be the aliens.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #150208 on: February 21, 2020, 10:49:32 am »

Not necessarily "floaty", I've just been feeling a bit shit and sorry for myself today. But that kinda comes and goes on the regular, so I'unno.

Yesterday was more floaty, where my heart decided it didn't want to keep up with me doing squat exercises and I had to fight against passing out in order to complete a (not even particularly heavy) set.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #150209 on: February 21, 2020, 11:31:35 am »

Senator Gomez is my hero forever, until I forget him later today because my brain doesn't work. He gets things done.

Anyone else feel all floaty today? Not quite a fever, but it's more than just mind fog.
Cid Gomes not Gomez.
Gomes :Portuguese
Gomez: Spanish
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 10012 10013 [10014] 10015 10016 ... 10983