Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10015 10016 [10017] 10018 10019 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13187229 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #150240 on: February 23, 2020, 02:31:07 pm »

I'm not entirely sure what she's holding in the second panel... Is that the candy wrapper Ivanka came in?

I've certainly seen worse, but I didn't really need to see that either.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #150241 on: February 23, 2020, 05:42:42 pm »

Why does the Space Force have woodland camouflage? Are they going to blend in with the Space Trees? If you want space camouflage, given them all black uniforms.
One would hope they're not being sent outside wearing only the uniform, regardless of color.

Lookout: what a strange cloud of exhaust smoke appearing from the middle of nowhere lattice fence over there
FTFY
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:12:41 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #150242 on: February 23, 2020, 05:56:11 pm »

As curious as I am as to the nature of whatever lies beyond that link, my braincells are in enough of a state as it is without any more unbleachable images bouncing around in there.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #150243 on: February 23, 2020, 05:59:12 pm »

Attack on Klobuchar (with diapers)
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150244 on: February 23, 2020, 06:57:52 pm »

It's pretty low level as far as I'm concerned. I've seen guro hentai comics however. That shit is the real brain bleach level stuff. You seriously do not want to google "guro hentai" unless you have a strong stomach. Trust me Kannibal Klobuchar would be instantly dispelled from your brain by doing that, but not in a good way.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 07:00:48 pm by Reelya »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #150245 on: February 23, 2020, 07:11:34 pm »

It's pretty low level as far as I'm concerned.
I just don’t expect to see that sort of cursed imagery in this corner of the internet
This was supposed to be a nice neighborhood
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150246 on: February 23, 2020, 07:42:01 pm »

(But on a real note didn't the USA send the army or marines to Afghanistan or Iraq in woodland camo because of... I don't remember why?
Well, there are plenty of wooded areas in those countries, though I've no idea how much combat actually took place in them.   
They do have desert camo most of the time, in any case. Right?   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150247 on: February 23, 2020, 07:44:54 pm »

Edit: Oh yeah. I returned to say I learned that using the same Boolean multiple times in the same search makes it work better. I'm not sure I understand computers if the minus sign doesn't 100% remove a thing, but I did learn that the minus sign and the term 3 times does what you'd expect.
What does “-term term term” do?where term=Whatever you type

It seems to actually filter "term" from the results. Twice might work, but I wasn't having any more of the computers' BS.

Attack on Klobuchar (with diapers)

Except, it's just 2 random people, drawn in 2016 did it say? Or was that when the page it was on got deleted.

I just don’t expect to see that sort of cursed imagery in this corner of the internet

This corner = WTF thread?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150248 on: February 23, 2020, 08:29:28 pm »

(But on a real note didn't the USA send the army or marines to Afghanistan or Iraq in woodland camo because of... I don't remember why?
Well, there are plenty of wooded areas in those countries, though I've no idea how much combat actually took place in them.   
They do have desert camo most of the time, in any case. Right?   

I think like around less than 10% woodland... but I've actually forgotten which country that was. Also, if I remember correctly(which I'm obviously probably not) it was the wrong kind of woodland camouflage they sent, since woodland camo usually has to be designed for specific regions.

PRE-EDIT: Here we are. Afghanistan, and 2.1% woodland. From the looks of it, the Afghan defense minister was trolling the US pretty hard.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #150249 on: February 23, 2020, 11:19:12 pm »

This corner = WTF thread?

I believe he's referring to Bay12

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150250 on: February 24, 2020, 12:18:38 am »

Yes, but I think what they mean is this thread is that one notorious street corner in the Bay12 neighbourhood, where crackheads*, loons and general degenerates seem to congregate to one-up each other with new instances of bizarre and/or depraved behaviour, and perhaps engage in the occasional fist-fight.

* a catch-all term for violent and erratic drug addicts, not necessarily ones addicted to crack in particular   
Booze is Life for Yoink

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #150251 on: February 24, 2020, 01:59:46 am »

Yes, but I think what they mean is this thread is that one notorious street corner in the Bay12 neighbourhood, where crackheads*, loons and general degenerates seem to congregate to one-up each other with new instances of bizarre and/or depraved behaviour, and perhaps engage in the occasional fist-fight.

* a catch-all term for violent and erratic drug addicts, not necessarily ones addicted to crack in particular   

"Escaped Lunatic"
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150252 on: February 24, 2020, 06:16:33 am »

Links like that are why we can't have nice things.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150253 on: February 24, 2020, 07:24:13 am »

Some sort-of drama between one group of my friends and another good friend.
I don't know how to describe it without going into explicit detail, but basically I kinda wanna get to the bottom of this, but with me being in another state that's not really possible. Mostly though, I would just rather not have to either choose between the two parties or risk awkward situations when I go to gigs - since both 'factions' are into the same music scene(s) as I.   
Hopefully it doesn't come to that! Not like it really matters since I'm gonna be far away for the foreseeable future.        
Booze is Life for Yoink

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150254 on: February 25, 2020, 09:09:12 am »

I can't get to work because all the roads that lead in are closed for one reason or another.

Bleh. I'm feeling kind of sick anyways. Just wish I didn't drive around for over an hour looking for other roads in.

E: I don't think many others are in either. No-one's picking up their phones.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:51:30 am by BlackFlyme »
Pages: 1 ... 10015 10016 [10017] 10018 10019 ... 10983