Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10054 10055 [10056] 10057 10058 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995458 times)

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #150825 on: April 04, 2020, 06:49:41 pm »

I DO NOT NEED LOADS OF SPECIAL INSIGHT TO REJECT A CLAIM THAT SNAKES CAN AND DID TALK

That is all.

I live in the South, if you're wondering.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #150826 on: April 04, 2020, 06:52:59 pm »

I DO NOT NEED LOADS OF SPECIAL INSIGHT TO REJECT A CLAIM THAT SNAKES CAN AND DID TALK

That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXMYm4k6w0
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #150827 on: April 05, 2020, 01:09:57 am »

I'm just saying, if you stab someone and muthafucka starts bleeding bees, the right reaction is to just go, "Nope, I'm out" and book it in whatever direction gets yo' ass away from that shit.

This heromaker's legacy thing has been going places for a while now. Apparently the next step has become "dispose of unwanted supervillian clones by making their flesh turn into swarms of spiders and/or bees". You're not killing them if you just turn them into thousands and thousands of spiders, right? Right?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150828 on: April 05, 2020, 01:13:54 am »

I'm just saying, if you stab someone and muthafucka starts bleeding bees, the right reaction is to just go, "Nope, I'm out" and book it in whatever direction gets yo' ass away from that shit.

This heromaker's legacy thing has been going places for a while now. Apparently the next step has become "dispose of unwanted supervillian clones by making their flesh turn into swarms of spiders and/or bees". You're not killing them if you just turn them into thousands and thousands of spiders, right? Right?
this story is very interesting, Will yiu make it a game. Perhaps each slider carries a fragment of the mind they used to be

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #150829 on: April 05, 2020, 01:38:07 am »

Nah, the mind was itself a spider, which didn't itself turn into more spiders. It just kinda' dips when the rest of thing explodes into bugs. It's like ablative armor except instead of ceramics or whatever it's bees. They were clones, but clones by way of sorta' being people mecha piloted by bioengineered spiders hooked into their brain equivalent, made in an experiment to copy superpowers.

I don't really have anything to do with it besides reading the thing, though. I wouldn't make it into anything, much less a game...
Ask not!
Ask!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150830 on: April 05, 2020, 01:39:42 am »

Nah, the mind was itself a spider, which didn't itself turn into more spiders. It just kinda' dips when the rest of thing explodes into bugs. It's like ablative armor except instead of ceramics or whatever it's bees. They were clones, but clones by way of sorta' being people mecha piloted by bioengineered spiders hooked into their brain equivalent, made in an experiment to copy superpowers.

I don't really have anything to do with it besides reading the thing, though. I wouldn't make it into anything, much less a game...
still sounds cool

TheSteppeWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Надад чонын сэтгэл байна
    • View Profile
« Reply #150831 on: April 05, 2020, 06:10:33 am »

So I figured out who kept shooting up pigeons in the yard of the house where I live... Turns out my neighbor bought his kids a pellet gun for their birthday and they've been using birds as target practice. Just... Why? Why not supervise them?
Those who stomp on Mongolian land, will leave their lives on Mongolian doorstep.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #150832 on: April 05, 2020, 07:06:36 am »

Are you sure they haven't been? I remember back in the day my dad actively encouraged that sort of thing. One time I managed to peg a red bird with a BB gun from like a basketball court's length away and drop it into a lake :-\
Ask not!
Ask!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #150833 on: April 05, 2020, 07:56:18 am »

That is all.

I don't think the snake wasn't a special snake, not a regular snake
Love, scriver~

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #150834 on: April 05, 2020, 08:04:44 am »

A lot of people consider pigeons to be nothing more than flying rodents -"sky mice"- and actively seek their destruction the same as any other pest.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

TheSteppeWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Надад чонын сэтгэл байна
    • View Profile
« Reply #150835 on: April 05, 2020, 09:35:33 am »

A lot of people consider pigeons to be nothing more than flying rodents -"sky mice"- and actively seek their destruction the same as any other pest.
Yes but allowing two 10-year-olds to purposefully kill complex animals seems a bit... Wrong.
Those who stomp on Mongolian land, will leave their lives on Mongolian doorstep.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #150836 on: April 05, 2020, 10:03:10 am »

You have an urban mindset. A lot of rural folks are destroying pests well before the age of 10. When my uncle was a kid, one of his chores involved using a .22 to pot anything he saw in the yard. A lot of folks like that grew up and migrated to the city, but raised their kids the same way.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150837 on: April 05, 2020, 10:30:01 am »

I'd consider slaying pests good, no matter what age the slayer is.
But I would not consider pidgeons pests. Mice, rats, anything dangerously venomous, diptera of any kind, hymenoptera that made it indoors, those I'd consider fair game. But not pidgeons.

If pidgeons were considered pests though, why not let a kid kill them? It's weird. People have no problems leaving lethal traps for mice and insects. Killing them personaly is moraly no different.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150838 on: April 05, 2020, 10:35:50 am »

Reminds me of the Beeholders from Dungeonmans.

But I would not consider pidgeons pests. Mice, rats, anything dangerously venomous, diptera of any kind, hymenoptera that made it indoors, those I'd consider fair game. But not pidgeons.

Mostly if they hang around one area too much (like where they nest).

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150839 on: April 05, 2020, 10:45:18 am »

Reminds me of the Beeholders from Dungeonmans.

Mostly if they hang around one area too much (like where they nest).
do you expect them to leave their homes>
Pages: 1 ... 10054 10055 [10056] 10057 10058 ... 10973