Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10136 10137 [10138] 10139 10140 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995762 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #152055 on: June 22, 2020, 02:52:17 am »

New WTF for the day...

Doing my charting, one of my residents somehow has a timed charting item for 0000 hours bathing.  According to this chart, I should wake the resident up from a dead sleep, and take them to the shower room for a bath.  *AT MIDNIGHT.*

I asked the nurse about it, and she was all "Fuck if I know!" and is now busy correcting it, but seriously--- what are the other shifts even thinking?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152056 on: June 22, 2020, 02:57:41 am »

You're over thinking it. Simply set up a floodgate system that floods each room to 4/7 depth once per day in a cycle and auto-drains.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152057 on: June 22, 2020, 03:00:38 am »

Sounds like a typo or someone misreading something. Possibly originaly 20:00, 10:00 (typoes) or 08:00 (misreading).
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #152058 on: June 22, 2020, 08:28:31 am »

It's the lever gremlins.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152059 on: June 22, 2020, 08:35:04 am »

New WTF for the day...

Doing my charting, one of my residents somehow has a timed charting item for 0000 hours bathing.  According to this chart, I should wake the resident up from a dead sleep, and take them to the shower room for a bath.  *AT MIDNIGHT.*

I asked the nurse about it, and she was all "Fuck if I know!" and is now busy correcting it, but seriously--- what are the other shifts even thinking?
wash his balls at balls.  heh
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #152060 on: June 22, 2020, 06:04:59 pm »

I am alive and well. I'd like to apologize for any negative stuff I left behind. Like everyone else, I've had a Motherfucker and A Half of a year so far.

I missed y'all but I also have some new stories. Like for example I'm apparently an accidental combat medic and excellent bodyguard.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #152061 on: June 22, 2020, 06:12:05 pm »

I am alive and well. I'd like to apologize for any negative stuff I left behind. Like everyone else, I've had a Motherfucker and A Half of a year so far.

Same here Brother-in-Pathos. Glad to see you're back :)
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152062 on: June 22, 2020, 06:57:10 pm »

I missed y'all but I also have some new stories. Like for example I'm apparently an accidental combat medic and excellent bodyguard.

Dude I was fucking worried about you pal. Glad you are okay, and your family? Whenever you feel like, told us your stories.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #152063 on: June 22, 2020, 07:47:52 pm »

I hope that you haven't been using your power for evil!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #152064 on: June 22, 2020, 07:56:21 pm »

No, I've been exclusively working toward and for good, despite my natural inclination. Doing good and putting myself in danger to do so feels very good.

Family is great, my wife is having trouble dealing with... Me. I'm definitely as unokay as ever despite a resurgence of hobby and friends time.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152065 on: June 22, 2020, 08:03:50 pm »

Glad you're around, mate. :)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152066 on: June 22, 2020, 10:40:10 pm »

Welcome back!
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #152067 on: June 23, 2020, 12:09:18 am »

Welcome come, prodigal son!
Love, scriver~

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #152068 on: June 23, 2020, 12:12:17 am »

Welcome back! I wondered what was different around the forums lately

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #152069 on: June 23, 2020, 12:54:06 am »

Welcome come, prodigal son!
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 10136 10137 [10138] 10139 10140 ... 10973