Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10332 10333 [10334] 10335 10336 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13000130 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #154995 on: January 03, 2021, 09:24:35 pm »

She said Valencia.  But I didnt ask a city.

The long story short:  She is 28, she left her 3 kids to move her ad get her greencard and bring them over.  She lives with her parents, she is a hard worker, moderately smart, did safety inspection work in the old country, and while we would probably get along a hell of a lot better if we spoke the same language we don't, so I made it clear it was just a platonic date.

I did keep thinking of you though, Baal, while we were talking.
  lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 09:26:23 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154996 on: January 03, 2021, 09:49:44 pm »

Ohhh you rascal. But I must warn you, Im married! Hahaha

Oh Valencia is like the second or third biggest city, old indutrial power house and as insidejoke we say it has a really high gay population, think of San Fransico gay jokes.

She probably worked as safety insprctor on a factory or something.

3 kids at that age is above average but not by that much I guess, probably started pretty young.

Well, if you have some means to keep in touch a friendship could flourish.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154997 on: January 04, 2021, 12:48:44 pm »

The Spyro Trilogy remake is driving me nuts.

I swear you fall faster when gliding, and I recall even in the first game pressing triangle while in a glide gave you a short hop before exiting the glide.

So many jumps in the remake I either barely make at all or bump into the very ledge of the destination and fall.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #154998 on: January 05, 2021, 06:20:32 am »

I fell down on mud today. I've forgotten how slippery mud can be; it's nigh-impossible to not end up sliding so hard that you fall on your ass. It's like water, but at least water spreads out and gets out of your way.

Is this what it's like to walk on ice?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154999 on: January 05, 2021, 06:22:01 am »

I fell down on mud today. I've forgotten how slippery mud can be; it's nigh-impossible to not end up sliding so hard that you fall on your ass. It's like water, but at least water spreads out and gets out of your way.

Is this what it's like to walk on ice?
A little, but proper ice, like black ice, is hard to see, and wont move for you.  You will just be walking and you feet suddenly cant stop you from falling like normal.  Have you ever had that toy as a child where you have 2 upsidedown buckets with some string attached that you hold on to?  Where you pull the string in your hands and then plop your feet around to walk?  That's how you tend to approach ice.  So you can feel where it is and how it wants you to move.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 06:23:49 am by pisskop »
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155000 on: January 05, 2021, 07:17:10 am »

I fell on the ice a couple times today. This place has been an ice rink for weeks it seems. Melts just enough in the day to become a pristine sheet again overnight.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #155001 on: January 05, 2021, 08:26:48 am »

Ice with a small amount of melt water on top of it is the most devious though.
Love, scriver~

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #155002 on: January 05, 2021, 08:09:24 pm »

that feeling when you press as hard as you can on a nail clipper and your nail's just like lol clipper can't melt these steel beams

for a bit there there was a white line on my fingernail and an impotent nail clipper in my hand
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #155003 on: January 05, 2021, 09:22:11 pm »

I had a nail clipper fail on me in real time; every time I clipped my toenails, it just got shittier and shittier at actually clipping, and eventually, it just fell apart. I know my nails are thick, but that's a bit much. Crappiest nail clipper I ever used. I don't even know you could make something so terrible that it just destroys itself on first use.

I wonder if that was specifically intended for women's nails, since I heard those are generally thinner. Not that I consider myself a man, but you get the picture.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155004 on: January 05, 2021, 09:38:42 pm »

consider filing them - or better yet, paying a nice salon girl to!
PKs DF Mod!

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #155005 on: January 06, 2021, 12:50:01 am »

consider filing them - or better yet, paying a nice salon girl to!
I suppose I could go to a salon, but my feet and knees are incredibly sensitive. It's a very strong sensation. I can touch them myself, but if anyone else tries to do it, my body just flips the fuck out and tries to move them away as fast and as far as possible. I've had friends experiment with my knees because they're so sensitive, and it turns out that their knees aren't as sensitive as mine. I heard it's a common sign of autism; abnormally-high or abnormally-low sensitivity to stimuli, so I guess it all checks out.

I don't think I could go to a salon to have my nails filed, or much of anything else, really. I'd just pull them back as soon as they even get close. I suppose you could restrain me, but I think salon visits are supposed to be something you enjoy.

Now, doing it myself... what kind of file are you talking about? Surely not those big ones you use for smoothing down wood or stuff. I have a nail clipper with a tiny file attached to it, but would that be enough to handle an entire body's worth of nails?

On a completely different and recurring note, a girl serenaded me with what appears to be a love song. More evidence to add to the pile. I still don't have a clue on how to respond to these... advances(?). It's like my brain just stalls out for a few seconds trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. I dunno why I'm acting so surprised; I already have good evidence that people like me. Why, though? Am I charming? Do I look good? Are these people just horny? Are these people ever gonna do something about it, or are they gonna continue their advances until I "get it"?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155006 on: January 06, 2021, 01:16:12 am »

Try telling the girl about the brain stall out, take my advice with a grain of salt, as I’ve never been in a romantic relationship. If you know the song she sings, try singing with her. These sound like good ideas but I don’t know if they’d work

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #155007 on: January 06, 2021, 01:36:18 am »

Try telling the girl about the brain stall out, take my advice with a grain of salt, as I’ve never been in a romantic relationship. If you know the song she sings, try singing with her. These sound like good ideas but I don’t know if they’d work

I'm spooked. What do you mean, "sing songs with her"? Wouldn't that make her more interested in me? That's the opposite of what I want; I want her to get off my back, not have her latch harder and harder onto me! One person's hard enough to handle, but what seems like multiple people all chasing me at once? God, give me strength.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155008 on: January 06, 2021, 01:39:13 am »

You'll just have to accept you're the clueless protagonist of the latest harem manga.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155009 on: January 06, 2021, 01:47:20 am »

I'm spooked. What do you mean, "sing songs with her"? Wouldn't that make her more interested in me? That's the opposite of what I want; I want her to get off my back, not have her latch harder and harder onto me! One person's hard enough to handle, but what seems like multiple people all chasing me at once? God, give me strength.
Oh. In this case, just tell her you’re not interested in her
Pages: 1 ... 10332 10333 [10334] 10335 10336 ... 10974