Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10342 10343 [10344] 10345 10346 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13175652 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #155145 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:37 am »

I agree more with meth on this one.
If a statement is worth saying, is should be worth more to make it understandable, than to be polite.

My reasoning is, that when you are polite, but not understood, then the others will still not know what you said, only that you were polite.

On the other hand, if you fail at politeness, but say what you mean, then they may be insulted, but should still know what you said.

Of course, the best variant is, that you are polite enough to not insult anyone, but clear enough to be understood.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #155146 on: January 12, 2021, 10:23:55 am »

I certainly don't want to ruin your day but in my mind "have it be understood exactly as you intended" unravels the following addendum "as long as the facts have the politeness to not shatter the underlying presumptions that made an understanding possible in the first place". A house of cards kind of metaphore. And when I bring the professionals to the forefront of my attention, the picture gets even grimmer, I mean people who "communicate" for a living. One communicates way more effectively if one doesn't say what one thinks, it would appear. And I hate everything about it.

Hmm... underlying assumptions. You speak with so many assumptions left unsaid, but who's to say that I'm not speaking with just as many, if not more assumptions than you do? I'm perpetuating a house of cards by thinking— nay, believing that I want to be understood, and in turn pushing as hard as possible towards that end. If the very assumptions that I hold so dearly are bent, distorted, shattered... then what am I saying? Good point, even if I'm not even remotely sure that's what you meant. Or maybe that's the point.

Or something like that. I'm sleepy, and I'm pretty sure I sound like a pretentious philosophy major right now. Maybe I'll philosophize on this and come to the same conclusion that an entire group of scholars came to before, and will come to as new ones are born. It'll be a well-trodden path, that's for sure.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155147 on: January 12, 2021, 10:35:57 am »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:25:54 pm by dragdeler »
let

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #155148 on: January 12, 2021, 10:37:58 am »

The stick up my ass is more comedic than anything.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155149 on: January 12, 2021, 11:18:52 am »

So... does anyone fuck cats or not?

Would that even be possible physically? I certainly hope is not. Maybe a large cat like a tiger or something, but that would be just a really convoluted way to kill yourself.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155150 on: January 12, 2021, 11:20:26 am »

Would that even be possible physically? I certainly hope is not. Maybe a large cat like a tiger or something, but that would be just a really convoluted way to kill yourself.

It's a tight fit that's why lube was invented
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155151 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:50 am »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:25:42 pm by dragdeler »
let

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155152 on: January 12, 2021, 11:36:46 am »

barbed dicks.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155153 on: January 12, 2021, 11:38:11 am »

barbed dicks.

Literally Stop. I will only tell you once.
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155154 on: January 12, 2021, 11:50:33 am »

barbed dicks.

Nature is unconcerned for your petty foibles.  Genital organs come in a vast array of shapes, sizes, textures and colors.  Spines are not at all exclusive to felix or panthera genera.

Silly human, it is not animals that have micropenis, it is humans who have abnormally large ones for their body size. Just another member (heh) of the multitude of variety that nature has endowed (heh).

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:52:20 am by wierd »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155155 on: January 12, 2021, 11:57:41 am »

Barnacles are the biggest one in relation to their body size.

In comparison a human would need a penis or about 14 meters long.

Edit: FFS! That danish cartoon is actually the adventures of barnacle man!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:42:16 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #155156 on: January 12, 2021, 02:25:17 pm »

People (mostly female, from what I've noticed) have been hospitalized before for trying stuff with housecats, yes, for what it's worth. Heavy clawing around the nethers can be spectacularly unfun, apparently.

Generally the answer for most (non-microscopic) species to the question "Has a human tried something carnal with it" is "yes", though. Our species has a decently long history, extreme geographic range, copious cognitive issues, gigantic mounds of drugs, and a reproductive system that's basically stuck on horny for decades straight. Sooner or later folks find a way. Some die in the process. Can be pretty injurious to the animals involved, too, sometimes, depending on what's involved...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155157 on: January 12, 2021, 02:31:52 pm »

a reproductive system that's basically stuck on horny for decades straight. Sooner or later folks find a way.

Ah, if only we were like those other animals who only get horny once a season. So many of our societal problems would go away, or at least become concentrated to only a single part of the year.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155158 on: January 12, 2021, 02:41:21 pm »

Naturally some other primates have developed this all year mating season as part of their social evolution. The bonobos are famous for this.

Frumple... that is haunting... I have heard tales of woman stuck with male dogs for a measure, but never first hand or with actuall checkeable sources beyond basically gossip.

Now with cats... fucks seems I lack a lot of imagination.

Also tales of males with female mules and donkeys are abundant and more easily believable. There is a joke about it in fact, but migth be lost in our cultural differences.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:41:41 pm by LordBaal »

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #155159 on: January 12, 2021, 02:49:14 pm »

barbed dicks.

Nature is unconcerned for your petty foibles.  Genital organs come in a vast array of shapes, sizes, textures and colors.  Spines are not at all exclusive to felix or panthera genera.

Silly human, it is not animals that have micropenis, it is humans who have abnormally large ones for their body size. Just another member (heh) of the multitude of variety that nature has endowed (heh).

Never google duck genitalia. Ever.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 10342 10343 [10344] 10345 10346 ... 10983