Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10343 10344 [10345] 10346 10347 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13196235 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #155160 on: January 12, 2021, 03:23:05 pm »

I'm both unsurprised and mildly confused at the direction this conversation has taken.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155161 on: January 12, 2021, 03:51:51 pm »

It was inevitable.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #155162 on: January 12, 2021, 05:01:24 pm »

It was terrifying.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155163 on: January 12, 2021, 05:27:53 pm »

barbed dicks.

Literally Stop. I will only tell you once.

Nature is unconcerned for your petty foibles.  Genital organs come in a vast array of shapes, sizes, textures and colors.  Spines are not at all exclusive to felix or panthera genera.

Silly human, it is not animals that have micropenis, it is humans who have abnormally large ones for their body size. Just another member (heh) of the multitude of variety that nature has endowed (heh).

Never google duck genitalia. Ever.
True Facts about the Duck by Zefrank

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155164 on: January 12, 2021, 06:21:02 pm »

I remember a book that an aunt had about weird and dark facts from science and history. And it claimed the first recorded homosexual necrophilic conduct was observed on a duck by a university profesor after a male duck colided with a window in his office and died, followed by another male duck that proceded to rape the body.

Then it keep going on how some races of ducks basically reproduced via rape and how the female duck vagina evolved into a twisted labyrinth internally as a defense mechanism against unwanted fertilization and the duck penis evolved into something like a twisted branch in an attempt to reach the rigth canal and fertilize the eggs.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155165 on: January 12, 2021, 06:23:23 pm »

theyre right tho, that is rather dark.  Imagine a pre-internet world where books and oral stories are the main means of conveying stories and facts.

Innocent looking and completely mundane ducks are rapey and violent.  Thats prime grade dark and can easily lead to an active imagination making a horror story.  A story about the evil lurking just beneath the surface.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155166 on: January 12, 2021, 06:28:48 pm »

You got to admire a species in wich evolution on the female actually tries to prevent them from reproducing.

But then you realize only the most insane, sex crazed, strong and stamina filled male ducks will succed.... life finds a way indeed.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155167 on: January 12, 2021, 06:30:04 pm »

Maybe male ducks are sex crazed and strong because the females grow corkscrew vaginas?
PKs DF Mod!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155168 on: January 12, 2021, 06:53:59 pm »

You got to admire a species in wich evolution on the female actually tries to prevent them from reproducing.

This is actually true in our species as well, hence acidic vaginal pH.

Apparently babies are born at the point when the gestating parent's body can no longer support it metabolically.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155169 on: January 12, 2021, 07:01:15 pm »

Interesting. I thought it was more of a space issue.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155170 on: January 12, 2021, 07:01:33 pm »

It makes sense from a evolutionary way, however I don't know what acid resistant sperm migth give to a male individual survival wise... but well, weird biology stuff. Maybe so a sperm covered individual can survive in a venus like atmosphere?

The birth is more a thing about the infant being developed enough and prepared to live outside the mother. I think to recall pulmonar capacity being prime among other things, hence why when human babies are born at the 7th month the first thing to do is to accelerate pulmonar maduration.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:05:22 pm by LordBaal »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155171 on: January 12, 2021, 07:05:08 pm »

Evolution is not about survival, only reproduction. Evolution only benefits survival in so far as it is a prerequisite for reproduction. That's why Octopi die after they lay their eggs.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155172 on: January 12, 2021, 07:08:32 pm »

Its about surviving to reproduce. If you dont die reproducing you can do it again, and why most of the biological kingdom reproduce without dying.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155173 on: January 12, 2021, 07:45:46 pm »

True, octopi are an extreme example of this preference. Most animals reproduce without dying, but the preference is still felt somewhat. That’s why there are parents willing to die for their children.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155174 on: January 12, 2021, 07:48:15 pm »

Its why family is willing to group and die for family.  Its about genetic reproduction.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 10343 10344 [10345] 10346 10347 ... 10984