Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10539 10540 [10541] 10542 10543 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13002025 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #158100 on: August 23, 2021, 09:32:01 am »

In high school I used to use berries and melons to flavor various body parts.  Not surprised professional lube also caught that.

Visiting this forum was a mistake

Enjoy your stay!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #158101 on: August 23, 2021, 09:36:00 am »

Look, I'm not in for all that.  But I was talking about mostly kissing with blueberries in my mouth.  lmfao
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #158102 on: August 23, 2021, 10:09:10 am »

Related but unrelated- I got too much sun the other day and I think I'm gonna have a tanline/burnline where my necklace is. Oof.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158103 on: August 23, 2021, 10:19:07 am »

Related but unrelated- I got too much sun the other day and I think I'm gonna have a tanline/burnline where my necklace is. Oof.
I remember one time I got a sunburn. I learned that peeling off the dead skin layer wasn’t too painful and was something I could do while bored

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #158104 on: August 23, 2021, 10:30:42 am »

Weirdly satisfying, isn't it? I've read that some people (usually youths) would emulate that by putting kids' glue on their hands and peeling it away after it dries. I'd rather just have a fidget toy, myself, but as a self-targeted fidget, it seems harmless.

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #158105 on: August 23, 2021, 10:32:24 am »

Relax kids.  you were okay when people were talking about professional lube.  Somebody mentions improvising 15 years ago and you get the willies?
”Please refrain from sharing your sex life.” is an explicit part of the rule, which I imagine applies to the past as well. As for the professional lube discussion, and a artificial meat dildo discussion I believe was over in Ameripol, I think something can be said about edge cases reoccurring, that it doesn’t make each of the cases less serious.

As for why I didn’t say anything earlier, well, I don’t keep perfect tabs on this thread :/

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158106 on: August 23, 2021, 10:55:46 am »

Weirdly satisfying, isn't it? I've read that some people (usually youths) would emulate that by putting kids' glue on their hands and peeling it away after it dries. I'd rather just have a fidget toy, myself, but as a self-targeted fidget, it seems harmless.
it is, I don’t know why though

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158107 on: August 23, 2021, 02:09:40 pm »

I got a package in the mailbox today. Addressed from my uncle in the US.

So, my grandmother passed away earlier this year. We weren't particularly close, I hadn't spoken with her in some 13 years, after she opted to excommunicate half the family. My uncle had been taking care of her for the past several years, especially as she spiraled her way deeper into dementia the past while.

The package contained a book from her library, a book that was a favorite of my grandfather's and that had belonged to his father before him. No printing information I can see, but there's a shopping catalogue in the back of the book listing titles that were published around 1907-1909. This book's around a hundred years old.

I'm... Not really sure how I feel right now.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #158108 on: August 23, 2021, 02:43:17 pm »

Consider how many creepypastas start like that. The book is surely cursed.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158109 on: August 23, 2021, 02:52:45 pm »

Thats amazing dude.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158110 on: August 23, 2021, 03:59:33 pm »

That's a real piece of history, and what's more, a piece of YOUR history.

Cool beans, man.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158111 on: August 24, 2021, 01:52:01 am »

That's pretty cool, and what's the book about?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158112 on: August 24, 2021, 02:14:18 am »

That's pretty cool, and what's the book about?

Two Years Before the Mast, about the author's quick stint in seafaring in 1834. Original publication in 1840, this is obviously one of the later printings. Seems like it would be an interesting read, but I obviously have some hesitation towards just cracking this copy open for an afternoon chapter.

Talking with my mom, it was apparently very important to my uncle that I get this book. I can only speculate as to why, I haven't spoken with him in equally as long a time. Maybe it actually holds special significance to him, and he's trying to get it out of the line of fire when my other aunt inevitably tries to contest the will and get *everything* the poor woman ever owned.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158113 on: August 24, 2021, 02:41:32 am »

Could you not, you know, simply ask him?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #158114 on: August 24, 2021, 09:23:28 am »

Relax kids.  you were okay when people were talking about professional lube.  Somebody mentions improvising 15 years ago and you get the willies?
”Please refrain from sharing your sex life.” is an explicit part of the rule, which I imagine applies to the past as well.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 10539 10540 [10541] 10542 10543 ... 10974