Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10662 10663 [10664] 10665 10666 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995467 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #159945 on: May 29, 2022, 07:55:24 pm »

It isn’t the Russians, so far as I’m aware. The FIG tried the same thing in 2017 before the 2018 Commonwealths, but the Irish national federation was able to come to a deal in which the athletes could perform, but Irish officials couldn’t do whatever Irish officials do.

Also to the point of Russians engaging in divisive events… well yeah. They aren’t involved in the movements themselves, but they like to make adversarial countries have to deal with other things. That way they can’t dedicate as much resources to Russia.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #159946 on: May 31, 2022, 08:56:58 pm »

Spoiler: ಠ_ಠ (click to show/hide)
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #159947 on: May 31, 2022, 09:54:46 pm »

Making cutesy things out of violently unstable famous people.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #159948 on: May 31, 2022, 10:00:57 pm »

This says "ALOT ABOUT SOCIETY"
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159949 on: May 31, 2022, 10:22:10 pm »

Dangit Egan stop pushing your Alot fursona!

The furries I know probably hate this (even as satire, PRESUMABLY) because there's a very weird, very delusional cluster of fascist literally Nazi-cosplaying furries out there.  It's a sensitive issue but mostly boils down to "they're awful and not with us".

Mom texted me at 10:30PM that she's watching Transcendence on Hulu.  I have no idea what the show is like but I guess she's trying to educate herself about my deal...  I hope it's alright, but I assume I'm going to need to explain the difference between me and a trans woman.  I'm leaning towards Devon of Kill James Bond, who is masculine and goals (and I truly don't know their chromosomes, which is pretty rad).  It's also a great comedy podcast in its own right, but the cast is trans in three distinct ways.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #159950 on: May 31, 2022, 10:39:23 pm »

You should totally make your mom watch listen to all of KJB as a way of explaining your gender. Because yes, Devon is a vibe.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159951 on: June 01, 2022, 01:26:36 am »

The tag line having story rich and hentai in it makes me think that Furry Hitler would be something scary to even look at.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #159952 on: June 01, 2022, 02:09:53 am »

There's another one literally fucking called "Nazi Furry".

And yes, they're pariahs within the fandom.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #159953 on: June 01, 2022, 03:32:40 am »

Furriahs or Pawrriahs?
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159954 on: June 01, 2022, 04:28:39 am »

Ah yeah, "The Furred Reich", right? I think I remember hearing about them. Man, thought they'd petered out of existence ages ago.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #159955 on: June 01, 2022, 09:33:56 am »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #159956 on: June 01, 2022, 01:13:29 pm »

Venturing into the dark corners of Steam, aren’t we now?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #159957 on: June 01, 2022, 01:54:37 pm »

That feeling when you call to make an appointment with someone and find out scheduling may be erratic for a bit because one of their parents is currently dying in the hospital.

It's not quite upset or sad ('cause, like, the person on the other end isn't exactly a close acquaintance or whatever), it's definitely awkward as hell, it's hard to put this sentiment in words, yeah. You think about not going through with it but with a funeral and whatnot in the near future they're probably going to need the money and the work often helps with the aftermath anyway, but... yeah. Yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #159958 on: June 01, 2022, 04:19:03 pm »

Heh, I can give insight as the guy who's schedule has been erratic.

Frumple is exactly correct.
I'll just quote The Twelfth Doctor: "Always be Kind"

I'll also remind people that dying people sometimes recover.  And sometimes they get worse again, then recover, then get worse again, then live for a few more years, then die. It's incredibly awkward to tell people about a loved one dying, then say "oh, they recovered", knowing that they might be back in that dying state again.
For the most part, you only know someone is "truly almost dead" in the last couple of weeks, and even then you don't know how long its gonna be.

Well, this was somewhat therapeutic for me, at least.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #159959 on: June 01, 2022, 05:12:49 pm »

There's another one literally fucking called "Nazi Furry".

And yes, they're pariahs within the fandom.

They are the worst. But being a nazi apparently doesn't preclude you from having fetishes for diaper play, futas, furries, etc. Diaper play master race...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 10662 10663 [10664] 10665 10666 ... 10973