Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10726 10727 [10728] 10729 10730 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13187929 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #160905 on: September 24, 2022, 10:33:15 am »

You guys do genocides and all that evil jazz? I make galactic post-singularity utopias where everyones a genius and live to 200.

I also tend to graciously bestow my benevolent reign onto other worlds via my 10 hyper-advanced fleets, each 110,000 in fleet power.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #160906 on: September 24, 2022, 10:39:15 am »

Stellaris was hard to play for me because I always tried to be the xenophobic human style civilization but I can't actually play evil in any game for any extended period of time so all those playthroughs just petered out.

Maybe I should install it again and see what how it's changed over the years now that CK3 might not be the next CK2.
I by and large cant do worst endings in rpgs.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #160907 on: September 24, 2022, 10:40:55 am »

Stellaris was hard to play for me because I always tried to be the xenophobic human style civilization but I can't actually play evil in any game for any extended period of time so all those playthroughs just petered out.

Maybe I should install it again and see what how it's changed over the years now that CK3 might not be the next CK2.
I by and large cant do worst endings in rpgs.
I rather enjoyed my genocide run in Undertale.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #160908 on: September 25, 2022, 01:52:30 am »

All day today and part of last night I've had some minor abdominal pain centered around my navel. It started last night when I had my laptop sitting on my belly and lifted it up, but it had become sectioned to my navel area, and on removing it I had some minor pain that felt like muscle cramps. This morning though I had crusty dried blood in my navel. After scooping that out I noticed a slightly hard object in there but figured it was probably more dried blood. But just now after lying down I was having more belly pain, still felt like muscle cramps. I scratched my belly button and my finger got wet and sticky, and I thought "oh shit I'm bleeding again" but when I pulled my hand out my finger had white chunks and clear fluid on it, which was surprising.

I investigated deeper and pulled out a reeking pus-encrusted cheat grass seed. I don't know how long it was in there, but apparently the wound got infected. Maybe last night it got lodged in my skin and the infection is all from over the course of today, or maybe last night I popped it somehow, and now.it just got pushed out. But it didn't feel like I was being stabbed, more like a cramp or bruise.

So yeah, I cleaned my belly button out with some wet q-tips and hand sanitizer. Gonna take a shower in the morning... ugh
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160909 on: September 25, 2022, 03:57:36 am »

Damn man glad to hear your okay, you should put some antibiotic ointment on that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #160910 on: September 25, 2022, 10:38:57 am »

Definitely give it a good rub down with something, even if its just good old fashioned alcohol on a swab.

Things are pokey, so once it gets in somewhere like that friction can do the rest, especially if youve been active and had a little sweat or something.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160911 on: September 25, 2022, 12:56:00 pm »

If you live in a country with free healthcare, a doctor visit might be an idea just to make sure that it's not actually tunneled into your abdomen or something.

Also a third party can actually do some proper navel gazing here.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160912 on: September 25, 2022, 01:19:28 pm »

Stupid job review I need to fill out with accomplishments twice a year which feels to too fucking often.

A) despite getting praise every review there's no point if there's no raise or promotion possible.

B) the more mundane my shift the happier I am at work.  Actual memorable bullshit at work usually just means undue stress and hard work.  Nothing special going on at work is to my benefit.

C) I'd just put "the customers haven't convinced me to commit suicide yet" and call it a day but I don't think they'd find that very funny.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #160913 on: September 25, 2022, 03:57:41 pm »

At least theyre trying to pretend to care
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #160914 on: September 25, 2022, 11:12:13 pm »

Stupid job review I need to fill out with accomplishments twice a year which feels to too fucking often.

A) despite getting praise every review there's no point if there's no raise or promotion possible.

B) the more mundane my shift the happier I am at work.  Actual memorable bullshit at work usually just means undue stress and hard work.  Nothing special going on at work is to my benefit.

C) I'd just put "the customers haven't convinced me to commit suicide yet" and call it a day but I don't think they'd find that very funny.

Mention how your boss was fundamental in solving a major customer problem. Then your boss can use your evaluation to get a big raise, and might give you a small one. Or at least be nicer.

Also, since you DO have these every six months, keep notes at work to prep for it.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160915 on: September 26, 2022, 01:14:57 am »

In case you aren't aware, therr has been an anti-LGBT protest in Turkey back in 18th of this month. A bunch of hypocritic, freshwater muslim douchebags marched the streets, claiming to protect "traditional family values" in a mirror image of their foreign counterparts. Ugh...

...Conservatives.

What bewilderse is that these people think they are accomplishing something. Yo, I am still here! Queer as ever! The entire protest was nothing but a distraction from the countries sorry state of affairs. They did this before when they made that church-turned-mosque-turned-museum back into a mosque. And half the populace just eats it, looking for a scapegoat to pile their anger on. I am not the enemy, folks. You all know who they are, deep within.

People like me were here long before your first mythological patriarch made a blood pact with that Canaanite war god. We are still here as your traditions fade and religious beliefs crumble under their own weight. We will be here long after you, and all those who share your sentiment to that rogue blood god return to oblivion.

The Rainbow will break free. It is only a matter of time.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160917 on: September 26, 2022, 08:00:18 am »

I'm taking some safety courses for my new job.  One of them is for electrical safety. But they are saying the basic electrical equation is

E = I x R  where "E is Energy in Volts, I is current in Amps, R is Resistance in Ohms"

Spoiler: I want to cry (click to show/hide)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160918 on: September 26, 2022, 08:01:40 am »

Relevant

Tooooaaaadyyyyyy!!! The abrahamics are trying to claim ownership of natural phenomenon agaaaaiiiin!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160919 on: September 26, 2022, 08:15:11 am »

rigi
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 12:06:06 pm by dragdeler »
let
Pages: 1 ... 10726 10727 [10728] 10729 10730 ... 10983