Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10851 10852 [10853] 10854 10855 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13169824 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #162780 on: May 27, 2023, 01:02:14 am »

...Came home from a night at the pub... Right in front of my door, there's one of those Sharing scooters. Lights flicking, alarm beeping,
So I call the police and I'm like "hey I would like to go to bed and sleep, but some idiot put one of those public use scooters in front of my door and it's flashing and beeping. Could you please come and take it away?
Nope, they said. We agree with you that it is terribly annyoying, but we can't do anything. Call the municipality.
I'm like, dude... It's 4am. Do you think that the muicipality telephone numbwe is reachable right now?
Yeah sure, he says, they should be reachable 24-7.
I'm like, I dunno man, AFAIK that number is only available during office hours, but OK I'll try.
Ofcourse, I was right and the number is offline.
So I call the police again, tell them their solution is dumb and unavailable, and ask them again to please come take away or at least shut up that scooter.
No can't do.
Uhhmm.. Ok I say. I guess then that you don't mind if I grab a hammer and trash the alarm system of that scooter, so that I and my 20 neighbors can sleep?
No they say, then you are committing a crime.
I told them to have a nice evening, grabbed a hammer, it took 10 min of searching but I managed to find and destroy the alarm system. Me and my neighbors can sleep now.
I've always heard that the reaction to a sharing scooter being annoying is to throw it into a canal, cops can't say you broke it if they don't see you throw it in.

Damn, Putin could have easily had an assassin jab him with something, then. Lucky he was just stoned.

That's some truly awful security, tbh
Reasonably sure the German Chancellor isn't Putin...
He was saying that Putin could have sent an assassin to kill the German chancellor, and probably would have succeeded.
Better to be hugged by a stoner than stabbed by an assassin.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162781 on: May 27, 2023, 01:37:10 am »

Japanese humor

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162782 on: May 27, 2023, 03:03:28 am »

You're just now getting a WTF from something Japan did, have you never looked at anything Japan has done before?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162783 on: May 27, 2023, 10:06:26 am »

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162784 on: May 27, 2023, 01:54:17 pm »

You're just now getting a WTF from something Japan did, have you never looked at anything Japan has done before?
it just gets you every time :)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162785 on: May 27, 2023, 03:16:54 pm »

Have you considered Japanese candy?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162786 on: May 27, 2023, 04:32:01 pm »

There is WTF every where, we only see cherry picked stuff out of tons of normal from other countries. For every WTF thing from another country you can find just as weird stuff from your own. Like this and this from the USA.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162787 on: May 28, 2023, 03:24:48 am »

The goddamn imgur app is allowing advertisements with audio playing scaring the absolute shit out of me as I'm watching cute animal gifts
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #162788 on: May 28, 2023, 04:36:49 am »

Ugh, the imgur app is terrible. Sometimes it just stops loading new things after just a few swipes for me
Love, scriver~

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #162789 on: May 28, 2023, 09:17:39 am »

I tried it, but honestly its frankly easier to just use the browser to use imgur.

imgur in general is very unfriendly
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162790 on: May 28, 2023, 11:15:17 am »

Ugh, the imgur app is terrible. Sometimes it just stops loading new things after just a few swipes for me

Phone apps for websites in general are terrible. The only one I’ve seen that could justify it’s existence is the YouTube one.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162791 on: May 28, 2023, 11:33:02 am »

There is WTF every where, we only see cherry picked stuff out of tons of normal from other countries. For every WTF thing from another country you can find just as weird stuff from your own. Like this and this from the USA.
Could be, we certainly all have our share of unusual even cruel humor, but it certainly seem that Japanese game shows have taken it to another level.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162792 on: May 28, 2023, 12:08:24 pm »

Phone apps for websites in general are terrible. The only one I’ve seen that could justify it’s existence is the YouTube one.
Actually, I dislike the youtube phone app.

They tend to play extra ads, it redirects out of my browser, and it doesnt continue to play when it isnt my active screen, thus no audio only setting.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162793 on: May 28, 2023, 12:41:18 pm »

It is all over... Türkiye is done.

Wow. Just, wow. This will go down in history as the start of the Anatolian Dark Age.

Defeat tastes terrible.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162794 on: May 28, 2023, 02:49:55 pm »

Twitter helped by taking down opposition tweets

Elon helped by taking down opposing tweets
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 10851 10852 [10853] 10854 10855 ... 10983