Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1176 1177 [1178] 1179 1180 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13146190 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #17655 on: September 26, 2012, 06:22:01 pm »

Scumbag mortal brain says: Hey. Remember the one time you made a girl cry in preschool? Me: FUCK OFF BRAIN I SAID SORRY LIKE 50 TIMES
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17656 on: September 26, 2012, 06:22:58 pm »

Brain: Hey, remember that thing you did when you were like, 6?
Me: No, I was hit by a car and it fucked up my memory.
Brain: Oh, right, I forgot.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #17657 on: September 26, 2012, 06:24:31 pm »

I'm pretty sure you punched the car so hard the resulting shockwave caused damage not entirely unlike a car accident.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17658 on: September 26, 2012, 06:25:19 pm »

I'm pretty sure you punched the car so hard the resulting shockwave caused damage not entirely unlike a car accident.

MZ: He'll even facepunch cars.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17659 on: September 26, 2012, 06:26:06 pm »

Ha, I wish. I wasn't facepunching yet when I got hit.

The docs reported no damage, but my brainz just hasn't been the same ever since.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17660 on: September 26, 2012, 06:31:16 pm »

Nah. That part was caused by actual damage to my brainz. I was wrestling with an uncle of mine when I was like, 4 or 5, and he pushed me. I fell on a bedframe that had exposed nails (they were covered by a blanket) and they punched through the back of my head. I wound up with a little bit of scarring on my occipital lobe, and it makes it hard to tell people (and similar things, like pens v pencils) apart.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17661 on: September 26, 2012, 06:34:38 pm »

Do you know how hard it is to try to eat Rice Krispies when you're not fully awake and you've grabbed a fork instead of a spoon?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17662 on: September 26, 2012, 06:35:43 pm »

The docs reported no damage, but my brainz just hasn't been the same ever since.

One time, I was in the bed of my friend's truck shooting off fireworks (I was sober o.O ) and we hit a tree going about forty mph. I hit my face a nice, safe oblique angle that saved my brain from splattering across various surfaces. Oh, I hit my face on a locked coleman toolbox, the big steel-plated kind. I opened it with my face. The only 'damage' I could discern was my teeth ripped up the inside of my lips on the left side pretty roughly, one of my front teeth was cracked, and I almost certainly had a serious concussion.
My friend said I was unconscious for several minutes, so I almost certainly have some good brain damage goin' on.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17663 on: September 26, 2012, 06:38:16 pm »

One time, I was in the bed of my friend's truck shooting off fireworks (I was sober o.O ) and we hit a tree going about forty mph. I hit my face a nice, safe oblique angle that saved my brain from splattering across various surfaces. Oh, I hit my face on a locked coleman toolbox, the big steel-plated kind. I opened it with my face. The only 'damage' I could discern was my teeth ripped up the inside of my lips on the left side pretty roughly, one of my front teeth was cracked, and I almost certainly had a serious concussion.
My friend said I was unconscious for several minutes, so I almost certainly have some good brain damage goin' on.
MZ facepunches, Hanslanda punchfaces.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17664 on: September 26, 2012, 06:38:44 pm »

Nah. That part was caused by actual damage to my brainz. I was wrestling with an uncle of mine when I was like, 4 or 5, and he pushed me. I fell on a bedframe that had exposed nails (they were covered by a blanket) and they punched through the back of my head. I wound up with a little bit of scarring on my occipital lobe, and it makes it hard to tell people (and similar things, like pens v pencils) apart.
I imagine your uncle panicked gloriously.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17665 on: September 26, 2012, 06:39:58 pm »

MZ facepunches, Hanslanda punchfaces.

Headbutts: When you're not afraid of brain damage, they are glorious.
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17666 on: September 26, 2012, 06:40:04 pm »

On the subject of herp, I did a backflip off a swingset, and dug a nice trench with my face. Ow.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #17667 on: September 26, 2012, 06:41:43 pm »

I once did a swan dive off a swingset and broke both my wrists.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17668 on: September 26, 2012, 06:43:11 pm »

* kaijyuu has never had any serious injuries.

I fell off my bike once and had a nice swollen bump on my forehead. I think that's the worst of my cranial injuries. Only broken bone I've ever had was a cracked rib from coughing.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17669 on: September 26, 2012, 06:43:34 pm »

I did a front flip on my bike and knocked myself out on a tree root top of my head giving me a concussion
Pages: 1 ... 1176 1177 [1178] 1179 1180 ... 10980